Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Names Of RCCG Pastors Kidnapped By Alleged Fulani Herdsmen Along Ijebu Ode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of RCCG Pastors Kidnapped By Alleged Fulani Herdsmen Along Ijebu Ode (1960 Views)

EFCC Operatives Attacked, Injured By Alleged Vote Buyers In Kaduna / Tinubu, Osinbajo Raise Alarm Over Plots By Alleged Propagandists / Reno Omokri Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over Kidnapping Of Five RCCG Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Names Of RCCG Pastors Kidnapped By Alleged Fulani Herdsmen Along Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2019
BREAKING News!!!
Names of RCCG Pastors Kidnapped by Alleged Fulani Herdsmen Along Ijebu Ode. - Chidi Cali

1) Chidioze Eluwa,
2) Chiemela Iroha,
3) Okoro Ohowukwe,
4) Ndubuizi Owuabueze.
5) Ibeleji Chidinma.

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!!!

Chidi Cali

Re: Names Of RCCG Pastors Kidnapped By Alleged Fulani Herdsmen Along Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
MelesZenawi:
BREAKING News!!!
Names of RCCG Pastors Kidnapped by Alleged Fulani Herdsmen Along Ijebu Ode. - Chidi Cali

1) Chidioze Eluwa,
2) Chiemela Iroha,
3) Okoro Ohowukwe,
4) Ndubuizi Owuabueze.
5) Ibeleji Chidinma.

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!!!

Chidi Cali
Possible sources >>

https://dailypost.ng/2019/08/02/names-kidnapped-rccg-pastors-revealed/

http://saharareporters.com/2019/08/02/police-release-names-kidnapped-rccg-pastors
cc lzaa anonimi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of RCCG Pastors Kidnapped By Alleged Fulani Herdsmen Along Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
This looks like a pure set up but let it serve as deterrent to others..

If the church pass Anglican, Roman Catholic, Methodist, Adventist or apostolic am not going...

I rather worship Amadioha than try such....

They have been set up because someone has given out their location.

No wonder, someone said let's pray, because is not their own.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of RCCG Pastors Kidnapped By Alleged Fulani Herdsmen Along Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
God will pay all the pastors who are keeping quiet at the right time
Re: Names Of RCCG Pastors Kidnapped By Alleged Fulani Herdsmen Along Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
All those names there are Igbo names
Well buhari think I don’t know he is using those Fulani to accomplish his mission by killing and kidnapping Christians
Re: Names Of RCCG Pastors Kidnapped By Alleged Fulani Herdsmen Along Ijebu Ode by oyin44: 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
Insider dealing. Kidnapping is a big business now grin grin
Re: Names Of RCCG Pastors Kidnapped By Alleged Fulani Herdsmen Along Ijebu Ode by yarimo(m): 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
Every kidnapping now is carry out by fulani, please when did IGBO the author of kidnapping resign from kidnapping ? undecided angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of RCCG Pastors Kidnapped By Alleged Fulani Herdsmen Along Ijebu Ode by iluvdonjazzy: 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2019
too bad, anyway fire will torment the kidnappers to release them.
Re: Names Of RCCG Pastors Kidnapped By Alleged Fulani Herdsmen Along Ijebu Ode by sapele914(m): 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
lucky999:
All those names there are Igbo names
Well buhari think I don’t know he is using those Fulani to accomplish his mission by killing and kidnapping Christians
To get common sense na curse?
Re: Names Of RCCG Pastors Kidnapped By Alleged Fulani Herdsmen Along Ijebu Ode by hedonido: 11:15pm On Aug 02, 2019
yarimo:
Hahahaha every kidnapping now is carry out by fulani, please when did IGBO the author of kidnapping resign from their professional profession grin?

Abokki, we don't expect much sense from you and your fellow criminal cattle rearers. At least Igbo kidnappers like Evans would strategically pick their targets who they know to be wealthy enough. Only abokki criminals with zero IQ would jump out of the Bush to kidnap random people in rickety commercial buses.

6 Likes

Re: Names Of RCCG Pastors Kidnapped By Alleged Fulani Herdsmen Along Ijebu Ode by MetaPhysical: 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2019
MelesZenawi:
BREAKING News!!!

1) Chidioze Eluwa,
2) Chiemela Iroha,
3) Okoro Ohowukwe,
4) Ndubuizi Owuabueze.
5) Ibeleji Chidinma.

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!!!

Chidi Cali

Its a lot of things Ibo cannot believe.

You can't believe there are Ibos receiving training in Yoruba Church for missionary duties in Iboland.

You cant believe there are Fulani Christians. That revelation shocked many of you....but you forget that the words "pastor" and "pastoral" are kins. If you want to know why pastors succeed at deceptions and scams, study how fulani tames and succeeds in getting the cow to do anything he wants. grin

Now Kanu is going to be very mad because he told you all to stop going to Yoruba Church but these ones did not listen. grin

1 Like

Re: Names Of RCCG Pastors Kidnapped By Alleged Fulani Herdsmen Along Ijebu Ode by MetaPhysical: 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
MelesZenawi:
This looks like a pure set up but let it serve as deterrent to others..

If the church pass Anglican, Roman Catholic, Methodist, Adventist or apostolic am not going...

I rather worship Amadioha than try such....

They have been set up because someone has given out their location.

No wonder, someone said let's pray, because is not their own.

cheesy grin
Lets pray for their safe deliverance. In Jesus name, Amen!
Re: Names Of RCCG Pastors Kidnapped By Alleged Fulani Herdsmen Along Ijebu Ode by kotv: 11:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
Fulanis are growing wings in Nigeria. I hope everybody that supported and voted Buhari are happy with what's going on in Nigeria. I hope they are satisfied with the rubbish

1 Like

Re: Names Of RCCG Pastors Kidnapped By Alleged Fulani Herdsmen Along Ijebu Ode by Oksman(m): 11:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
yarimo:
Hahahaha every kidnapping now is carry out by fulani, please when did IGBO the author of kidnapping resign from their professional profession grin?

"Professional profession"
shocked
Re: Names Of RCCG Pastors Kidnapped By Alleged Fulani Herdsmen Along Ijebu Ode by Ojiofor: 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2019
Shaking my damn head for my people.
Re: Names Of RCCG Pastors Kidnapped By Alleged Fulani Herdsmen Along Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 03, 2019
sapele914:
To get common sense na curse?

You be goat ewu!
Re: Names Of RCCG Pastors Kidnapped By Alleged Fulani Herdsmen Along Ijebu Ode by kettykin: 6:59am On Aug 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Its a lot of things Ibo cannot believe.

You can't believe there are Ibos receiving training in Yoruba Church for missionary duties in Iboland.

You cant believe there are Fulani Christians. That revelation shocked many of you....but you forget that the words "pastor" and "pastoral" are kins. If you want to know why pastors succeed at deceptions and scams, study how fulani tames and succeeds in getting the cow to do anything he wants. grin

Now Kanu is going to be very mad because he told you all to stop going to Yoruba Church but these ones did not listen. grin

Training other people to do missionary in other people's land when all the while your own land is brewing with fake pastors who will quit their calling to become assistants to jihadist.

Moreover igbo land has more Christians than any where in Nigeria
Re: Names Of RCCG Pastors Kidnapped By Alleged Fulani Herdsmen Along Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 03, 2019
x
Re: Names Of RCCG Pastors Kidnapped By Alleged Fulani Herdsmen Along Ijebu Ode by lalasticlala(m): 8:34am On Aug 03, 2019

(1)

2023: Tinubu Will Never Be President Of Nigeria / 2023: Okorocha Says Umahi, Peter Obi Cannot Stop Him / See South East Governors Discussing How To Handle Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.