Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Good Midnight! Please Note That All N-power Beneficiaries Will Be Taking A Jet - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Midnight! Please Note That All N-power Beneficiaries Will Be Taking A Jet (5901 Views)

Npower: Beneficiaries Will Be Paid October / N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG / Re: Deduction In Stipends. A Few Beneficiaries Will Have Noticed A Deduction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Midnight! Please Note That All N-power Beneficiaries Will Be Taking A Jet by Lehwah(f): 1:40am On Apr 27, 2019
npowerng:

Please be patient as your mails would be attended to shortly. Thank you for your Patience

I was able to know why i havent been enrolled because tge coordinator told me that i was supposed to send my deployment letter to him at inception but i wasn't aware of that because when we were posted i wasn't added to the group chat where the information was passed. I don't know what to do now because he told me its too late for me to send it now.
I would appreciate if you can help me
Salaudeen Rukayat
Oriwu senior model college ikorodu

1 Like

Re: Good Midnight! Please Note That All N-power Beneficiaries Will Be Taking A Jet by bowen2018: 2:28am On Apr 27, 2019
npowerng:

Backlog payment are done in batches
Sir, when is next batch payment of backlog for batch 1 (2016 beneficiaries) ?
Re: Good Midnight! Please Note That All N-power Beneficiaries Will Be Taking A Jet by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 01, 2019
smithclito:
hello . but y are people's status put on hold and how do u restore the status place on hold

Is Your issue rectified?
Re: Good Midnight! Please Note That All N-power Beneficiaries Will Be Taking A Jet by Fdot(m): 9:44pm On May 01, 2019
Dear Npower Team,

My name is Akpelu Okechukwu Fidelis, a 2016 batch A Npower volunteer and I am yet to receive my April stipend whereas my colleagues have all received. Please I need assistance to get paid. My other details are as follows :
Account No-2078553165 (UBA)
Phone No-08038894606.
Re: Good Midnight! Please Note That All N-power Beneficiaries Will Be Taking A Jet by npowerng: 2:34am On May 02, 2019
bowen2018:

Backlog payment are not usually announced. In due time it would be paid.
Re: Good Midnight! Please Note That All N-power Beneficiaries Will Be Taking A Jet by npowerng: 2:38am On May 02, 2019
Fdot:
Dear Npower Team,

My name is Akpelu Okechukwu Fidelis, a 2016 batch A Npower volunteer and I am yet to receive my April stipend whereas my colleagues have all received. Please I need assistance to get paid. My other details are as follows :
Account No-2078553165 (UBA)
Phone No-08038894606.

Did you check your balance/ Check-in your bank for verification.

Possible reason why you have not been paid;

Payment on hold due to absconding from work.
Re: Good Midnight! Please Note That All N-power Beneficiaries Will Be Taking A Jet by npowerng: 2:39am On May 02, 2019
bowen2018:

Payment are placed on hold due to bad behaviors

If he/she is found wanting. Definitely would be placed on hold.
Re: Good Midnight! Please Note That All N-power Beneficiaries Will Be Taking A Jet by Fdot(m): 6:22am On May 02, 2019
Dear Npower Team,

Please that can't be the reason because I never absconded from my duties. I am always present at my place of primary assignment, that you can confirm from my Headmistress. My Tab went blank just few days to the Easter break and I am yet to fix it hence my attendance cannot be marked. Please verify and assist me. Thank you for your time and usual cooperation.

Regards,

npowerng:

Did you check your balance/ Check-in your bank for verification.

Possible reason why you have not been paid;

Payment on hold due to absconding from work.
Re: Good Midnight! Please Note That All N-power Beneficiaries Will Be Taking A Jet by bowen2018: 9:28pm On May 02, 2019
npowerng:

Payment are placed on hold due to bad behaviors

If he/she is found wanting. Definitely would be placed on hold.
But what of if he or she has been regular at his or her PPA, and the evidences are also available for verification ? Are we still going to be paid yet or not ?
Re: Good Midnight! Please Note That All N-power Beneficiaries Will Be Taking A Jet by bowen2018: 9:42pm On May 02, 2019
bowen2018:
But what of if he or she has been regular at his or her PPA, and the evidences are also available for verification ? Are we still going to be paid yet or not ?
Because have sent through your official mail all documents you may need to see e g, attestation letter from my school principal, signed & stamped deployment letter and also attestation letter from my state focal person . even time book is also there for verification because I don't have tab yet (I have scanned everything)
Re: Good Midnight! Please Note That All N-power Beneficiaries Will Be Taking A Jet by Lehwah(f): 1:22am On May 04, 2019
npowerng please i don't know why my mails have not been replied since last week. Please help me solve the issue of my non payment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? / Pan Ocean Oil Jobs / Kaymu Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.