Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:38 AM

Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World (27343 Views)

US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga / #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: El-Rufai Is Sowing Misinformation - Steve Hanke / ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World by Reelmii: 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2019
this is our punishment for voting a miserable government

na Wetin we gain be that. 4+4= 6th most miserable country

thank God I am not there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2019
I'm never surprised!....when a redundant air head
presides over the fate of over 200 million people,
the aftermath can only be calamitous!

#another DIVIDEND OF THE SATANIC NEXT LEVEL!

the shithole is far gone south.
Re: Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World by kikake: 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2019
Misery in Nigeria since twelve northern Nigeria's states adopted Islamic Sharia penal codes.
Billions of Naira spent monthly on combating Boko Haram which also says it's fighting for a country to be guided by Islamic Sharia penal codes.

The northern military dictators who supervised Nigeria's 1999 constitution were Muslims. They refused Islamic Sharia penal codes in the constitution.
They knew the ugly implications in allowing any part of Nigeria adopting or using Islamic Sharia penal codes in a multi-religious country.

Misery is consuming Nigerians since the adoption of unconstitutional Islamic Sharia Criminal Justice system in the far north of Nigeria..

Only solution is split Nigeria into more workable countries.

3 Likes

Re: Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World by Chettaburo(m): 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2019
who he he
Re: Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World by Jamestown123: 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2019
there is patial here, Nigeria is supposed to be the number one most misereable place in the world.
Re: Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World by obailala(m): 1:03pm On Apr 01, 2019
sukerefakere:
typing with a white man invention..

What is Nigeria bringing to the table of development..

Nothing.. Zero
Yeah right. So therefore, anything a white man tells me should be taken seriously, irrespective of whoever the man is. As long as he's white. Congratulations!

3 Likes

Re: Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World by namiji2598: 1:04pm On Apr 01, 2019
lionness:

How will you achieve that when half the youths are only interested in showing off the gram. Almost a third of the youths are doing yahoo and have no real skill sets. I am from the SW and feel so ashamed seeing how chronic this malaise is over here. You will see 17 year old buying muscle and driving rx350 up and down. Not until crime and corruption is eradicated and treated like leprosy can the youths see the value of hard work and skill acquisition. Who will employ a thief or someone whose only profession was scamming and defrauding white ppl??
blame the govt oga,after going to sch then comes NYSC then comes unemployment, what do u expect them to do, which skills are u talking abt,whaere are the industries when engineering graduate are serving in a school, when engineering student after NYSC are looking for teaching work self, which skills are u talking abt self, have u been to the street before and see how skillsfull our youth are
abeg park for side
Re: Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World by Ikpongiton: 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
thank God we are not the worst,there is still hope afterall people from venezuela and argentina are still humans .
Re: Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World by Mindlesskid: 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
Which kind rubbish rankings be this one. You will just wake up and start doing stupid ranking. Go and sit down abeg. I know as a country we still have a long way to go but give us a break. Come and unmiserable us na... E pain me there. #Ajayiwork

Re: Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World by Ganjafama(m): 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2019
LazyGold:
So why must we believe everything that this white People tell Us? I thought we are no longer under slavery
You have to believe them because you are educated today as a result of the things you learnt from them. You worship the God they taught you to worship and lastly, you are using a laptop/phone they invented.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World by MightySparrow: 1:21pm On Apr 01, 2019
shit hole, i never thought there was any country more miserable than nigeria. hope rising
Re: Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
Americans are obsessed with classifying things,telling the world how and why they're better than the rest of the world.Bunch of egocentric fools...

1 Like

Re: Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World by noisy45(m): 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2019
Turkey and Brazil miserable if I see there Visa collect I go happy die grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World by wink2015(m): 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2019
I AM SHOCKED TO SEE TURKEY IN THAT LIST.

Turkey with its proximity to the EU deserve a better deal.

They are supposed not to belong to this list.

I am equally shocked about Brazil.

THE SOLUTION TO NIGERIA MISERY AND PAIN IS NOTHING BUT RESTRUCTURING.

IT IS UNFAIR FOR THE NORTHERN PART OF NIGERIA AND THE REST OF THE HANGER ON TO DEPEND ON NIGER DELTA CRUDE OIL.

These regions MUST accept RESTRUCTURING and go and get LIVING FOR THEMSELVES.

It is basically unfair to oppress the good people of the Niger delta region by hijacking their crude oil money under a very unfair military based federal system.

1 Like

Re: Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2019
darfay:
How can Brazil,Argentina and Turkey be more miserable than Nigeria.... Ion believe it

Na Ojoro grin
Re: Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World by Klington: 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2019
lionness:

How will you achieve that when half the youths are only interested in showing off the gram. Almost a third of the youths are doing yahoo and have no real skill sets. I am from the SW and feel so ashamed seeing how chronic this malaise is over here. You will see 17 year old buying muscle and driving rx350 up and down. Not until crime and corruption is eradicated and treated like leprosy can the youths see the value of hard work and skill acquisition. Who will employ a thief or someone whose only profession was scamming and defrauding white ppl??

God bless you plentiful jaree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World by MyGeneration(m): 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2019
Ziggylady:

APC zombie supporters constitute 99% of these miserable Nigerians..

Readon why they are hell bent on infecting every other person with their miserable condition.
misery loves company
Re: Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World by 9jaRealist: 1:42pm On Apr 01, 2019
“Repeat after me” analysis... grin
The Nigerian chattering class just crams and regurgitates anything any Oyinbo person says. SMH

1 Like

Re: Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World by Klington: 1:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
They should review that report.

Everything in Nigeria is virtually miserable so how can Nigeria be ranked sixth instead of first.

Abi dey rig am grin grin grin grin
Re: Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World by Amanew(m): 1:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
Nizoorias!
Afonjas
Alamajiri
Yoruba's
No Hope 4 Restructuring!
Datz why will Luv Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Datz Why will Want Biafra!

Nigeria is a disgrace to humanity!
Nigeria has crossed the boundary of redemption or return!
Nigeria is the forbidden fruit of humanity and once born into it you die permanently!

Amadiora!will strike any uncircumcised Afonja that attack me to death!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World by tuzle(m): 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2019
It is now as if the sun has compounded our misery, every were is just so hot that I can't go a day without headache, it is like the sun is directly above Lagos
Re: Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World by aminugambo(m): 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2019
Truth is, many Nigerians need to see therapists
Re: Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World by achioke(m): 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2019
APC=change
Re: Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2019
lionness:
Are you sure there isn’t an ojoro in this misery competition. Coz Naija nor they carry last for horrible and miserable things oh.

dont mind them. where is syria, afghanistan in the report how can south africa be 7th most miserable?? like seriously??
Re: Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World by ItzBIM(m): 1:55pm On Apr 01, 2019
lionness:

I kinda disagree with, what you listed us the effect of unemployment and hope in the country. A lot of these youths have nothing to look forward to therefore resulting in crime.

I’m not trying to justify their behaviour just saying some people have their breaking point.
Re: Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World by Olusheyi1(m): 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2019
You want to enter Renmoney, my signature is the door.
Re: Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World by Abagworo(m): 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
The 3 most advanced African countries viz Egypt, South Africa and Nigeria are in the top 10
Re: Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World by deomelo: 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
Nigerians are happy, the so-called miserable ones are definitely self-loathing, anti-Nigerian, low self-esteem and self-defeatist Igbos.
Re: Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World by deomelo: 2:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
Nigeria: The happiest place on earth

https://www.theguardian.com/global/2011/jan/04/nigerians-top-optimism-poll

Nigerians are the happiest people on the surface of the earth

Happiness is a personal state of mind, not a general reflection of other people's state of mind.
Re: Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World by anonymous1759(m): 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2019
lionness:

You've a valid point... Yahoo is not easy until Government find a lasting solution you'll loose your best Talent to illegal activities. Instead of them to use their talents to help the Economy it'll be used wrongly.

Yahoo is much more difficult to legit if you don't know. When you're doing yahoo NO guarantee of salary, pension or Gratuity. You pay yourself. Do you think it's easy to hack?? Or to convince something willingly to give you his life savings without Plus Even Advance countries make best use of hackers. It's only in Nigeria a politician without any talent will be Granted bail while an intelligent yahoo boy who can improve the economy will be sent to jail.

And lastly the united states and CNN should start showing us some slumps in United States. You barely see CNN show us Ghetto like Oakland in california. But they will be quick to show inside Africa. I don't blame them I blame the youths who believe everything they hear from the oyinbos even if they insults your president you'll Applaud them. Shame on you guys.

All of you that insult Nigeria in front of the International community. Try make a Negative documentary with facts and post it as a Nigerian and are how the oyinbos will Insult the hell out of you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World by uckennety(m): 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2019
lionness:

Me that grad since 2011 no job from s/east am I still involved

Pls keep calm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World by Yemi1987(m): 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2019
The rate and level of poverty can be reduced by creation of jobs and provision of enabling environment for business to strife also provide loan for existing business owners

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest / Olumide Akpata Emerges LP Governorship Candidate In Edo / NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.