Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Back To Regular Programming. Dear N-power Build Pre-selected Trainees,getinhere - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Back To Regular Programming. Dear N-power Build Pre-selected Trainees,getinhere (2457 Views)

Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Back To Regular Programming. Dear N-power Build Pre-selected Trainees,getinhere by npowerng: 4:09pm On May 15, 2019
Getjamez:
Nbuild want to kill my phone with sms about Re - orientation meet up....

I tire to dey receive their sms

We are sending prompt messages cause we don’t want any of our beneficiaries to miss out.
Re: Back To Regular Programming. Dear N-power Build Pre-selected Trainees,getinhere by npowerng: 4:12pm On May 15, 2019
[/b]
PaulErungworo:
Dear Npower,
I used the online platform for resigning from the scheme but still haven't received any update regarding my resignation. Please treat this urgently
Thank you

Kindly send an email to volunteersupport@npvn.ng
with the subject Resignation letter.
Re: Back To Regular Programming. Dear N-power Build Pre-selected Trainees,getinhere by npowerng: 4:14pm On May 15, 2019
PaulErungworo:
Dear Npower,
I wish to inform you that I just got a another job. Please what are the procedures for resigning from the scheme?
Thank you

Kindly send a mail to volunteersupport@npvn.ng
With the subject Resignation letter
Re: Back To Regular Programming. Dear N-power Build Pre-selected Trainees,getinhere by isererefunmi: 5:09pm On May 15, 2019
My own case is that I was sent messages like 4 times.
Anytime I tried registering, it is not always submitting, moreso, I live in Abeokuta Ogun State but I saw Pleateau State on my application form. I sent messages to Nbuild email to change d state. I didn't hear anything from them till date and I couldnot submit my application. Please help me out.my email oo.agunbiade2015@gmail.com
Re: Back To Regular Programming. Dear N-power Build Pre-selected Trainees,getinhere by npowerng: 5:32pm On May 15, 2019
zinnee24:

Dear npowerng, what's this nbuild about and what's d package for the trainees? Secondly, what do u mean by back to regular programming? Thanks

Kindly visit www.npower.gov.ng
Re: Back To Regular Programming. Dear N-power Build Pre-selected Trainees,getinhere by Getjamez(m): 7:16am On May 23, 2019
Nbuild Distribution of Work tools happend live yesterday
At ibadan Automobile Category

The tools box worth 300k of different automobile equipment.

Thanks to Nbuild

(1) (2) (Reply)

Possible Companies For Computer Science Siwes I.t Programme. / Vacancy: Admin Executive / Submit Your CV Online For Major Recruitments At Nestle Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.