Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Dear Excited Innoson (IVM) Supporters - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dear Excited Innoson (IVM) Supporters (670 Views)

Innoson Group Now Has Seven Industries / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Excited Innoson (IVM) Supporters by SmartMen: 10:29am On Apr 01, 2019
Dear Exciting Innoson Supporters,

It is a shame that an average igbo person can hardly stay without the "me vs them" , "igbo vs Yoruba" for every events the concerns this two regions or the country at large.

I know the Yorubas also indulge in this charade but honestly, you guys (igbos) need to tone down your emotions.

When threads are created on nairaland every week, in 7 out of 10, the first person to throw first punch is an igbo... The first word is Afonja. You don't need to tell me. I see with my own eyes.

Most times when the Dailies post to their fan pages, I only click to read igbo comments and I am not often surprised.

Many of you are excited over this GTB Vs Innoson saga.

But I have to point out one fact to you and that is Innoson's company is not yours or your father's or the entire igbos'. For every profit he makes, you get nothing, especially if you don't work there. Go and work for your own name.

Secondly, there are igbos working in GTB and if GTB goes down, those igbos will lose their jobs. It is a non Brainer.

Lastly, you are now free to call me Afonja even though I am son from across the Niger bridge after Asaba. It is nothing new to me.

Have a nice day.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Excited Innoson (IVM) Supporters by Nuells: 10:37am On Apr 01, 2019
Go and sit down, my dear afonja....in every ten threads created by Yoruba Muslims, like this one.... Eight are lgbo related....tell me how you can cope without them.....and excuse you? Innoson is no longer a fraudster as you guys earlier labelled him since the tide have changed....you are just whining up and down trying to change your afonja former narrative

2 Likes

Re: Dear Excited Innoson (IVM) Supporters by SmartMen: 11:17am On Apr 01, 2019
Nuells:
Go and sit down, my dear afonja....in every ten threads created by Yoruba Muslims, like this one.... Eight are lgbo related....tell me how you can cope without them.....and excuse you? Innoson is no longer a fraudster as you guys earlier labelled him since the tide have changed....you are just whining up and down trying to change your afonja former narrative

Now, let me tell you another fact, most of you who whip up this tribal wars can never get the to level of Innoson, Dangote, Ubah, Coscharis TILL YOU DIE!.. you know why? They are not tribalistic like you fools. They know their game and they will always rule of the poor souls like you.

Tribalism is for the poor, just as religion is. Now go sit you bonny ass and think about your life and your future.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Excited Innoson (IVM) Supporters by Nuells: 7:31pm On Apr 01, 2019
SmartMen:

Now, let me tell you another fact, most of you who whip up this tribal wars can never get the to level of Innoson, Dangote, Ubah, Coscharis TILL YOU DIE!.. you know why? They are not tribalistic like you fools. They know their game and they will always rule of the poor souls like you.

Tribalism is for the poor, just as religion is. Now go sit you bonny ass and think about your life and your future.
Thank goodness this thread died a deserving death.... Tells a lot about you who doesn't worth my blood
Re: Dear Excited Innoson (IVM) Supporters by SmartMen: 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2019
Nuells:

Thank goodness this thread died a deserving death.... Tells a lot about you who doesn't worth my blood
Well, it shows people are aware of the truth. wetin I wan use ur blood do? Oh, u were expecting war words? Even I who created the thread was not expecting such because I honestly didn't have the energy for it when I created the thread, which says a lot about your mentality as a horrific tribal bigot...

Go work for your name and stop attaching to Innoson's sweat
Re: Dear Excited Innoson (IVM) Supporters by Nuells: 7:53am On Apr 02, 2019
SmartMen:
Well, it shows people are aware of the truth. wetin I wan use ur blood do? Oh, u were expecting war words? Even I who created the thread was not expecting such because I honestly didn't have the energy for it when I created the thread, which says a lot about your mentality as a horrific tribal bigot...

Go work for your name and stop attaching to Innoson's sweat
Lol, lnnoson is no more a fraud, he has been acquitted and his sins forgiven by Yoruba Muslims..... Suddenly, he now worked for his sweat since it's becoming clear he's now truly taking over gtbank....tell me a two-tongued afonja and l will show you thousands of Yoruba Muslims
Re: Dear Excited Innoson (IVM) Supporters by oluayebenz: 8:13am On Apr 02, 2019
@OP.. The truth is, Nigerian is full of illiterate and educated illiterate.
No matter how u try to make peace the educated illiterate will attack you.

Jobless Nigerian youth.
They will fall in now

2 Likes

Re: Dear Excited Innoson (IVM) Supporters by SmartMen: 8:25am On Apr 02, 2019
Nuells:

Lol, lnnoson is no more a fraud, he has been acquitted and his sins forgiven by Yoruba Muslims..... Suddenly, he now worked for his sweat since it's becoming clear he's now truly taking over gtbank....tell me a two-tongued afonja and l will show you thousands of Yoruba Muslims
you are just a fool... A typical one.
Re: Dear Excited Innoson (IVM) Supporters by SmartMen: 8:27am On Apr 02, 2019
oluayebenz:
@OP.. The truth is, Nigerian is full of illiterate and educated illiterate.
No matter how u try to make peace the educated illiterate will attack you.

Jobless Nigerian youth.
They will fall in now
bros I no send them. I have told that riff raft to go work for his own money and stop attaching to another man's money.

I can't imagine myself defending dangote, otedola... Ah, wetin happen? Na so I stupid reach ni?
Re: Dear Excited Innoson (IVM) Supporters by Nuells: 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2019
SmartMen:
you are just a fool... A typical one.
You are nothing short of it....silly incubus
Re: Dear Excited Innoson (IVM) Supporters by Nuells: 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2019
SmartMen:
bros I no send them. I have told that riff raft to go work for his own money and stop attaching to another man's money.

I can't imagine myself defending dangote, otedola... Ah, wetin happen? Na so I stupid reach ni?
But you can defend tinubu, buhari and other of your likes...well, its not in your court to defend or support lnnoson after you guys openly derided him. Today you guys are telling us how gtb is so rich that 8billion is a drop of water but to pay innoson becomes an ocean...how rediculous
Please if you like appear mild or wild, truth is, allow those who wanna celebrate the young man, and don't write epistles about it if you don't care, only his supporters have reasons, and wait....how many nigerians including yourself have seen or heard such critical case won over a corporate firm like banks in the nigerian court before.....l guess only but this one....so take ur seemingly precious thoughts to whomever and whatever you defend and cherish most.

(1) (Reply)

Between Tayo Oyedeji And Akin Alabi: Is Sports Betting An Investment? / Calavita Noodles Factory Ready To Replace Imports / Is A Laon Of 2m With 20% Simple Interest Rate Reasonable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.