Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Attention Bloggers!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Attention Bloggers!!! (661 Views)

I Want To Invest In My Home Town And Hopefully Attract Attention; Any Ideas? / Bloggers: Write And Push It Out / How Do Professional Bloggers Brand And Market Their Blog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention Bloggers!!! by GeekfromLasgidi(m): 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
Today while going through my Instagram, I saw a post that immediately inspired an idea about wriing an article that is bound to go viral.

This random article ideas usually come backand most times when I act on it, the result is always brilliant an over the years since I joined Nairaland, I've made posts that got to thefront page due to it's relevance seeral times I cant even count.

Now I've decided to take my wriing more seriously and since it'ss something I love to do, I have decided to also monetize it.

So here is the deal. I have decided to make an offer to bloggers who intend to make their blogs more popular with well reserched write ups that is bound to go viral.

This time, word count does'nnt really matter because you can decide to write 1000 words of gibberish that is totally irrelevant and uninteresting to tour readers and that will be a total waste of effort and funds. A mistake most bliggers make when they contract to freelance writers.

This time with my offer, you are getting something that is totally unique and inspired readers to follow or bookmark your blog and also at the same time be a point of reference to other blogs. Last bit not the least, when you post my stuff on Nairaland, you have 80% chance of making front page except if the super mods don't notice.

You can post a comment if interested.
Re: Attention Bloggers!!! by ifyjobs: 10:46am On Aug 23, 2019
Is this free? interested

GeekfromLasgidi:
Today while going through my Instagram, I saw a post that immediately inspired an idea about wriing an article that is bound to go viral.

This random article ideas usually come backand most times when I act on it, the result is always brilliant an over the years since I joined Nairaland, I've made posts that got to thefront page due to it's relevance seeral times I cant even count.

Now I've decided to take my wriing more seriously and since it'ss something I love to do, I have decided to also monetize it.

So here is the deal. I have decided to make an offer to bloggers who intend to make their blogs more popular with well reserched write ups that is bound to go viral.

This time, word count does'nnt really matter because you can decide to write 1000 words of gibberish that is totally irrelevant and uninteresting to tour readers and that will be a total waste of effort and funds. A mistake most bliggers make when they contract to freelance writers.

This time with my offer, you are getting something that is totally unique and inspired readers to follow or bookmark your blog and also at the same time be a point of reference to other blogs. Last bit not the least, when you post my stuff on Nairaland, you have 80% chance of making front page except if the super mods don't notice.

You can post a comment if interested.
Re: Attention Bloggers!!! by GeekfromLasgidi(m): 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
ifyjobs:
Is this free? interested

Not free.
Re: Attention Bloggers!!! by E100000: 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2019
GeekfromLasgidi:

Not free.

Scammer!!!

The money i paid to your Diamond back today was for VPN and US number where are they?
Re: Attention Bloggers!!! by Tabbaz(m): 3:45am On Sep 01, 2019
E100000:

Scammer!!!

The money i paid to your Diamond back today was for VPN and US number where are they?
provide evidence please so we can add him to the scammers list
Re: Attention Bloggers!!! by E100000: 6:06am On Sep 01, 2019
Tabbaz:
provide evidence please so we can add him to the scammers list

Good morning.

My original moniker is Eze2000 and my whatsapps number is on the profile, although you do not need that seeing as we've done business earlier this week. This moniker is only for convenience sake, to avoid unnecessary attention from fans and followers while making serous inquires about personal problems on NL.

I'm a legend over in literature section where i used to write stories and my fan base is large. Don't see why all of them should know about my personal problems, that's my only problem with NL.

Anyway, I met this scammer here..... https://www.nairaland.com/5380255/us-number-vpn-how-get

Contacted him on whatsapps 08106644536 (number now missing from his profile)

He was all nice and chatty, I would get Nord VPN with 3 months warranty goggle voice US number for life. How much? 2k. Please lower the price I'm a new blogger with little money, I say. We settle for 1k on Tuesday and i said hold since i was busy at the hospital with my sick mom (I told you about this during our deal that same Tuesday).

Guy chatted me up on Thursday. He's all set. Am i not interested again? I say hold please we deal end of week. Contacted him on Saturday morning 11 am and told him we deal that day. He said he's ready there and then. I said no to wait till evening so i can be by my PC to download whatever is necessary. Ok he says but needs the money now. Can i please make the transfer?

I was like who the hell needs 1k that bad when you can afford Nord VPN @ 6 dollars per month and give out 3 months sub. But who knows ones situation so i paid after warning him twice not to do me bad.

Made transfer to this account

Diamond bank
Adeolu Ajishafe 5588273351

To his credit guy promptly dropped a useless Nord VPN pass for me and vanished. But US number was my priority.

What about the US number i asked him..... Silence.
Hello, hello, hello, ......... ..........................Silence

Always silence yet he was reading the chats

I've been scammed too many times on NL not to know the pattern. Once you pay, silence. Since he was reading the chats i told him I'm not innocent blogger and would get his name and details up on the scammer thread on NL. Guy cam alive immediately... Chill he says. Did the VPN work? grin

All my alarm bells where ringing them. I came nL and searched his moniker. Guy had already moved on from me and was trying to sell an iPhone over in phone section. I dug deep and found a fashion set up too.

Basically, this is a scammer that gives unsuspecting nairalander exactly what they want at half price. They must pay first and it would be delivered to their doorstop or email. Even if i waited for delivery for 21 days it would never come. Based on that knowledge i made a report on the scam alert trend and challenged him openly on NL in different sections.

One hour later at about 11 pm night. He came alive again on Whatsapps to say he's blocking me cos i reported. on NL.

WHO THE HELL DOES BUSINESS LIKE THAT BUT A SELF RIGHTEOUS SCAMMER LOOKING FOR AN EXCUSE TO CEASE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY AND NEVER GIVE YOU WHAT YOU PAID FOR?

I will give thanks to God to day in Church that i was scammed only 1k. Lol, it could have been more than 100k if i bought his beautiful clothes and iPhone.
Re: Attention Bloggers!!! by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 01, 2019
Tabbaz. The guy is notorious for his antics, I think he is on the list already,
Re: Attention Bloggers!!! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
Sorry bro, no b everybody legit like us. VPN for 1k means he is selling one vpn to like 100 people, which compromises the essence of having a vpn. Get geniune vpn only for your use and yours alone from me. For US number use textnow or dingtone. It is free oh. Nor let dem scam u again.
Re: Attention Bloggers!!! by edictng: 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
He's a scammer avoid him

(1) (Reply)

Is it Possible To Make Over A Million Naira Online? See If This Is For You! / Start Learning Professional Web Design Today / In Need Of A Truck Head With 40ft Trailer (lease)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.