Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

I'll Burn The Nigerian Passport - Lady Says After Getting Canadian Passport - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'll Burn The Nigerian Passport - Lady Says After Getting Canadian Passport (651 Views)

Actress Who Threatened To Burn The Quran, Etinosa Steps Out In Hot Jumpsuit / "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) / "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Burn The Nigerian Passport - Lady Says After Getting Canadian Passport by unclesoyo: 11:08am On Apr 01, 2019
A Nigerian lady resident in Canada, Ehi Bello has vowed to burn the Nigerian passport issued to her, just after becoming a Canadian Citizen.

The obviously excited lady has just received her Canadian passport and took to her social media page to make the announcement.

She had written:

Finally a Canadian citizen. Thank you, God

She then went further to state that she is burning the Green Passport, which is the Nigerian passport;

Now, to go and burn that green passport

Some of her followers on the social media platform however warned her to desist from doing that as it also has its benefits.

https://lailasnews.com/ill-burn-the-nigerian-passport-lady-says-after-getting-canadian-passport/

lalasticlala

Re: I'll Burn The Nigerian Passport - Lady Says After Getting Canadian Passport by Houseofglam7(f): 11:11am On Apr 01, 2019
cheesy
Re: I'll Burn The Nigerian Passport - Lady Says After Getting Canadian Passport by iTearHerToto: 11:13am On Apr 01, 2019
Please how where can I get Rat poison My crush just called me bro angry
Re: I'll Burn The Nigerian Passport - Lady Says After Getting Canadian Passport by itspzpics(m): 11:25am On Apr 01, 2019
cheesy b4 nko
Re: I'll Burn The Nigerian Passport - Lady Says After Getting Canadian Passport by BUSHHUNTER: 11:36am On Apr 01, 2019
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Chloe Khan Shows Off Her Surgically Enhanced Body As She Strips Naked In Photos / 'Silence Is The Most Dangerous Step': IK Ogbonna Finally Speaks / See Inside Dj Khaled Mansion He Wants To Sell For N2 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.