Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Actress Who Threatened To Burn The Quran, Etinosa Steps Out In Hot Jumpsuit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Who Threatened To Burn The Quran, Etinosa Steps Out In Hot Jumpsuit (4210 Views)

"Body On Fire" - Bbnaija Star, Ka3na Says As She Flaunts Curves In Hot Jumpsuit / Slay Queen Who Threatened To Rape Omah Lay Apologizes / Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Who Threatened To Burn The Quran, Etinosa Steps Out In Hot Jumpsuit by joshcaleb200: 5:25am On Dec 06, 2019
Etinosa Idemudia is a Nigerian actress, a social media influencer, film maker and internet celebrity. She is best known for her online comedy skits and lately her infamous stunt with the Holy Bible which she received a lot of back lashes from both Christians and Muslims for. As if that was not enough, the 'pretty' actress also threatened to burn the Quran.

Well that is that for her introduction. The actress seems not done with the attention she is getting as she is flaunting so much flesh in this hot jumpsuit.

Etinosa shared this photo with the caption:

You don't love me you are OBSESSED with me
Alas everybody cannot be Cinderella. Someone has to be Maleficent
GAME UP MOVIE. DECEMBER TO REMEMBER

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5snYZunaso/

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/12/actress-who-threatened-to-burn-quran.html

Re: Actress Who Threatened To Burn The Quran, Etinosa Steps Out In Hot Jumpsuit by joshcaleb200: 5:25am On Dec 06, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Actress Who Threatened To Burn The Quran, Etinosa Steps Out In Hot Jumpsuit by olu77(m): 5:26am On Dec 06, 2019
This Etinosa girl must actually be amongst the most googled name in the world now, not because she used a Bible as ash tray but because she suggested she can try same with the Quran. Every local and international terrorist organisation in the world must have developed interest in her while many christians across the world must have been praying against the evil spirit that will make her commit this suicide...what about her family members and friends? Their role would have been to help her get a mental health medical assistance so she can live a decent life again but who cares in this tough time.

4 Likes

Re: Actress Who Threatened To Burn The Quran, Etinosa Steps Out In Hot Jumpsuit by mattjunior(m): 5:27am On Dec 06, 2019
Next pls sad
Re: Actress Who Threatened To Burn The Quran, Etinosa Steps Out In Hot Jumpsuit by stigmond(m): 5:27am On Dec 06, 2019
Okaare!!!
Re: Actress Who Threatened To Burn The Quran, Etinosa Steps Out In Hot Jumpsuit by Praizenewstv: 5:27am On Dec 06, 2019
Omo ola
Re: Actress Who Threatened To Burn The Quran, Etinosa Steps Out In Hot Jumpsuit by Fadomero(m): 5:33am On Dec 06, 2019
Old woman abeg this babe ugly oooo

6 Likes

Re: Actress Who Threatened To Burn The Quran, Etinosa Steps Out In Hot Jumpsuit by FlutterDollar99(m): 5:33am On Dec 06, 2019
Awon omo soak away
Won nihn suck away
Re: Actress Who Threatened To Burn The Quran, Etinosa Steps Out In Hot Jumpsuit by YOUNGELDER1(m): 5:48am On Dec 06, 2019
What’s hot about her?

1 Like

Re: Actress Who Threatened To Burn The Quran, Etinosa Steps Out In Hot Jumpsuit by rexchazy(m): 6:17am On Dec 06, 2019
This what she want

1 Like

Re: Actress Who Threatened To Burn The Quran, Etinosa Steps Out In Hot Jumpsuit by YungMillionaire: 6:18am On Dec 06, 2019
Bible = Koran = fantastic lies
Re: Actress Who Threatened To Burn The Quran, Etinosa Steps Out In Hot Jumpsuit by chiommy123(f): 6:21am On Dec 06, 2019
Anything just for attention
Re: Actress Who Threatened To Burn The Quran, Etinosa Steps Out In Hot Jumpsuit by donbachi(m): 6:34am On Dec 06, 2019
see her laps like bread wey don spoil

3 Likes

Re: Actress Who Threatened To Burn The Quran, Etinosa Steps Out In Hot Jumpsuit by Osobi32(m): 7:01am On Dec 06, 2019
Ugly and confused girl...... A lady with no brain what is she= a intimacy gadget

3 Likes

Re: Actress Who Threatened To Burn The Quran, Etinosa Steps Out In Hot Jumpsuit by Onyi22(f): 7:16am On Dec 06, 2019
She's trending
Re: Actress Who Threatened To Burn The Quran, Etinosa Steps Out In Hot Jumpsuit by sauceEEP(m): 7:51am On Dec 06, 2019
Thighs be like dough wey over-rise... lipsrsealed
Re: Actress Who Threatened To Burn The Quran, Etinosa Steps Out In Hot Jumpsuit by Prettiedame: 8:07am On Dec 06, 2019
Playsuit, not jumpsuit

2 Likes

Re: Actress Who Threatened To Burn The Quran, Etinosa Steps Out In Hot Jumpsuit by Emodeee: 8:14am On Dec 06, 2019
The thighs are unattractive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Who Threatened To Burn The Quran, Etinosa Steps Out In Hot Jumpsuit by GreenArrow1(m): 8:15am On Dec 06, 2019
See neck like frog. I guess the weary old look on her skin (not just the thighs) comes from the effects of eating too much poop in Dubai.

1 Like

Re: Actress Who Threatened To Burn The Quran, Etinosa Steps Out In Hot Jumpsuit by femi4: 9:39am On Dec 06, 2019
Round wrinkled looking laps.....

1 Like

Re: Actress Who Threatened To Burn The Quran, Etinosa Steps Out In Hot Jumpsuit by MizzPhoney(f): 9:59am On Dec 06, 2019
undecided undecided My cellulite sister, please be covering it na.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Who Threatened To Burn The Quran, Etinosa Steps Out In Hot Jumpsuit by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:14am On Dec 06, 2019
olu77:
This Etinosa girl must actually be amongst the most googled name in the world now, not because she used a Bible as ash tray but because she suggested she can try same with the Quran. Every local and iternational organisation in the world must have developed interest in her while many christians across the world must have been praying against the evil spirit that will make her commit this suicide...what about her family members and friends? Their role would have been to help her get a mental health medical assistance so she can live a decent life again but who cares in this tough time.

If I catch this lady I'll throw acid on her. Asuweh
Re: Actress Who Threatened To Burn The Quran, Etinosa Steps Out In Hot Jumpsuit by KrazzyAndy(m): 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
Waittt wtff undecided see her fat legs angry
Re: Actress Who Threatened To Burn The Quran, Etinosa Steps Out In Hot Jumpsuit by ManDreamVoyage: 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
cry

Pitiful
Re: Actress Who Threatened To Burn The Quran, Etinosa Steps Out In Hot Jumpsuit by aminusodiq(m): 12:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
walahi..
.dis babe no fine !!!! I see no beauty in her!!

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid’s First Baby Mama Gushes As Their Son’s 9th Birthday (photos) / Bbnaija2020: Moment Kiddwaya Embarrassed Laycon In Front Of Erica / I Don’t Give A Damn If My Husband Divorces Me After The Show Because Of Boma’ –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.