Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Breaking News: Tekno, Teni, Kiss Daniel And F2 Signed To Swift Empire Records- P - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking News: Tekno, Teni, Kiss Daniel And F2 Signed To Swift Empire Records- P (734 Views)

Tekno, Teni Attempt To Drag Wizkid In The Hood (TWEETS) / Kiss Daniel And Chidinma Ekile Rehearsing In The Bedroom (Photos) / Kiss Daniel And Girlfriend Love Up In Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Tekno, Teni, Kiss Daniel And F2 Signed To Swift Empire Records- P by orjisblog(m): 11:09am On Apr 01, 2019
Breaking News: CEO Orjisblog Media Sign Tekno,Teni,Kiss Daniel And F2 To Swift Empire Records Worth Millions Of Naira - Photos

We re so delighted to announce that naija super talented acts Tekno, Teni, Kiss Daniel and F2 has been sign to our Swift Empire Records on a 4 year deal which will see the acts work with us for a long time.

The acts will now fly with flag high both on international and national honours to see to it that we achieve our sole aim of promoting good music and bringing up more talents in the industry. We strongly believe this will also stand as a platform where IMO acts will be giving the chance to show case their talents .

The CEO or Orjisblog Media / Swift Empire Records Mr Orji Kingsley who announced on his instagam page with the caption:

" AM SO DELIGHTED TO SIGN THESE TALENTS TO MY LABEL, THE INSPIRATION CAME TO ME WHILE I WAS SLEEPING LAST NIGHT. I KNOW WITH GOD IT IS POSSIBLE. THANK YOU FOR BEING PART OF THIS APRIL FOOL"

Like our page at orjisblog if you've not done so!!
http://orjisblog.com.ng/2019/04/01/breaking-news-ceo-orjisblog-media-sign-teknotenikiss-daniel-and-f2-to-swift-empire-records-worth-millions-of-naira-photos/
Cc: Lalasticlal, Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Prostitute Beats Man Over Money For Short Time In Anambra (photos) / Weird Sex: Ten Most Freakiest Intercourse Accidents Ever / Naira Marley's Mother Cries Out When EFCC Hands Him Over Is Son To Prison In Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.