Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos (53454 Views)

Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) / Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by Starz825(m): 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2019
See... except we wan lie for ourselves...is not reasonable for any one to give birth in this country...I dey tell you...
Sometimes I just feel like end time signs and revelation the bible talked about is gradually showing up in Nigeria...talk abt hunger, pestilence,famine, insecurities, untimely death, corrupt leaders...na naija forget
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by Priye007(m): 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
This is indeed is a sad story.
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by wyqay: 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2019
zombie again
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by OpinionCounts(m): 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2019
Mumu people, call on which authority? Authority kill you, you still dey call on thesame authority to give you Justice. This is why I like my asawana brothers in Abonemma Rivers State, it would have been a matter of at most 2days you go see those soldiers naked dead body dey float inside swamp. Useless animals.
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by LuciferYaweh: 5:43pm On Apr 01, 2019
anyimontana:
[s]u went tru all this stress of fotoshop just to mock a particular tribe?..u get strength sha.I mean u must be jobless.

I forgot u r Lucifer the jobless[/s]

Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 01, 2019
The same way the colonial masters oppressed, used and raped us is the same brutal and cruel way we treat each other once we are uniformed. Until the system can strip power away from men in uniform and ensure structures are in place to control their excesses to the barest then we will continue to wail and shout #Endsars police brutality, military oppression, even paramilitary agencies are not left out. I was going to church one morning when i saw a bloody road safety officer pushed an old woman hard on the tarred road. b4 i come down from car in anger boys done full the scene.. May God help us
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by Yankee101: 6:49pm On Apr 01, 2019
Boko haram is paying you back for all the wrongs you do to Nigerians

May any soldier who is blood thirsty for innocent lives be sent to confront boko. Amen

Asshole*s. Most uprising are festered by injustice
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by enemyofprogress: 7:22pm On Apr 01, 2019
Animals kingdom
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by ehmmy11(m): 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2019
So you mean a toilet at home could have saved his life.. So sad RIP
But I know that soldier was bent on having the woman sooner or later something will have to give..

cry cry
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by rapid101(m): 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Ok u left the person that was dragging with u then go fetch a sleeping man out his bed, tortured and killed him. Maka why

We need to relocate to Canada, become a citizen and burn my green card

Useless Nonsense angry
corrected
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by ofakaga: 8:55pm On Apr 01, 2019
take it to facebook less share or Instagram oya
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by Dedetwo(m): 8:55pm On Apr 01, 2019
RichBoy247:
Only a fool will believe this Cock and Bull story. If however by mistake this story happens to be true, then very soon the Yoruba gods of Sango, Oya, Ogun, Obalata and Aiyelala are coming for the criminals in uniform .

Only a fool will remotely doubt what comes out of Nigeria a.k.a shithole.
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by grandstar(m): 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Nigeria is the capital of injustice in this world

You never here of North Korea
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by inereunwa1(m): 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2019
that's why when I read in the news that some soldiers were killed I sometime rejoice because many of them are animals in uniforms!!!
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by Blue3k(m): 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
What a loser throwing your life away for pussy. You wont be missed dumb animal. Take this case to court. Bring the victim's. Soldiers like these need to be court Marshalled.
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by davien(m): 10:55pm On Apr 01, 2019
As harsh and bad as life is in Nigeria, I won't be surprised if the woman ends up sleeping with the soldier for her upkeep.
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by lereinter(m): 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2019
When employed all we hear is they go for training

what's the usefulness of such training

this country ehn
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by Simbrixton(m): 3:22am On Apr 02, 2019
If you live abroad never relocate back to Nigeria its not worth it later adeyinka and nnamdi will be inciting people to war country wey una no dey live God help the black race
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by BigBashiru: 6:49am On Apr 02, 2019
Until we strip men of power, these toxic masculine events will continue to happen....
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by adidison(m): 7:23am On Apr 02, 2019
freedomchild:
when we tell people Nigeria cannot work, they label us ipob terrorists and even the oppressed join our enemies to thwart our freedom effort.. nothing will change until people begin to reason that oil and water can never mix.. shalom

Doesn't matter Nigeria, IPod, Cameroon or Zambia ... Same story, black people need to go back to the drawing board, what did we do wrong? And where did we go wrong.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by sallazlee(m): 7:24am On Apr 02, 2019
am tired of this country killing killing everywhere
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by adidison(m): 7:26am On Apr 02, 2019
Blue3k:
What a loser throwing your life away for pussy. You wont be missed dumb animal. Take this case to court. Bring the victim's. Soldiers like these need to be court Marshalled.

Which case?!?! Nigerian court? You are joking right?
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by adidison(m): 7:27am On Apr 02, 2019
sallazlee:
am tired of this country killing killing everywhere

Go anywhere in this world ... when the population of blacks/ Arabs are much it's the same thing.
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by Mikora: 7:31am On Apr 02, 2019
There's only a little difference between Nigerian police and mad men
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by Blue3k(m): 1:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
adidison:

Which case?!?! Nigerian court? You are joking right?

Police and soldiers do get convicted in Nigeria google it. Its either you seek justice in court or vengeance in the street. If you wont do either their no need whining.
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by adidison(m): 10:50am On Apr 04, 2019
Blue3k:

Police and soldiers do get convicted in Nigeria google it. Its either you seek justice in court or vengeance in the street. If you wont do either their no need whining.

Vengeance on street? lol don't even go there mate. But you know nothing will happen if she goes to court ... Offcourse there are cases where police and soldiers are taken to court but very few people win ... sadly, this won't be one of them cause I think there is no video evidence ... this is one of the problems in naija and the whole of Africa ... people in uniform need reform.
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by amstardi: 7:33am On May 22, 2021
Very sickening
Larryfest:
They have succeeded in killing her husband now they can go ahead and date her, useless goats in uniforms...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Rapes 12-Year-old Girl In Anambra, Inside Bush (Photos) / Barber Dies Saving Drowning Pig In Benue State (Photo) / White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.