Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

How To Deal With Bad Breath - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Deal With Bad Breath (19403 Views)

Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath / Can Bad Breath Be A Sign Of Health Problem? Read To Find Out! / How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Deal With Bad Breath by temisimo: 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
maziokafor1:
Some bad breath just can't go away, except God intervenes... I heard Tinubu has bad breath does it mean money cant cure bad breath....just asking oooo b4 his sons and daughters go attack me

igbos asking Yorubas to hate Tinubu how can they listen to people who has no history...
Re: How To Deal With Bad Breath by Zzyy(m): 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2019
Simple buy mouth wash
Re: How To Deal With Bad Breath by stanbillion200(m): 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2019
martineverest:
number one reason why mouth smells is failure to scrap the whitish layer of the tongue.most people brush only their teeths without scrapping/brushing the white layer of the tongue...... don't forget to detox daily... that's very important
Sorry for disturbing you, please how do I detox daily?
Please help me know this one because I don't know it.
Make I no lie
Re: How To Deal With Bad Breath by martineverest(m): 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2019
stanbillion200:

Sorry for disturbing you, please how do I detox daily?
Please help me know this one because I don't know it.
Make I no lie
eating fruits or vegetables....anybody orange,apple Cucumber,ginger,garlic, tumeric,spinach(ugu leaves),lemon etc

ginger+garlic+lemon+tumeric juice is a perfect detox combo.... 50 naira Cucumber daily or orange or apple too is ok

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With Bad Breath by Agugbadin: 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2019
Mutemenot:
Some people's mouth odour originate from their stomach. So brushing or not, It has come to stay ..

Some are spiritual poison eating in the dream
Re: How To Deal With Bad Breath by alezzy13: 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2019
martineverest:
number one reason why mouth smells is failure to scrap the whitish layer of the tongue.most people brush only their teeths without scrapping/brushing the white layer of the tongue...... don't forget to detox daily... that's very important

Which be detox?
Re: How To Deal With Bad Breath by alezzy13: 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2019
Mutemenot:
Some people's mouth odour originate from their stomach. So brushing or not, It has come to stay ..

Totally true. It is also known to be genetic and can run in some families. Brushing no matter how frequently will not cure it.

Lastly some illnesses eg infected tonsils, diabetes etc, can cause mouth odour - though in the case of the latter, the smell is not too offensive.
Re: How To Deal With Bad Breath by martineverest(m): 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2019
alezzy13:

Which be detox?
eating fruits and vegetables to clean Ur liver,kidney ,blood and skin
Re: How To Deal With Bad Breath by alezzy13: 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2019
martineverest:
eating fruits and vegetables to clean Ur liver,kidney ,blood and skin

I see
Re: How To Deal With Bad Breath by Boyslick(m): 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2019
_
Re: How To Deal With Bad Breath by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:47pm On Apr 01, 2019
Squeezing lemon in warm water is another point
Re: How To Deal With Bad Breath by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
martineverest:
that's why it's necessary to detox daily

How do you detox?
Re: How To Deal With Bad Breath by ruffhandu: 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2019
Use quality organic toothpaste, like Greenleaf product, you'll be grateful I told you. It's a little bit costly though, abut 1k. You'll maintain fresh breath all day.
Re: How To Deal With Bad Breath by martineverest(m): 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2019
soul95:

How do you detox?
eat fruits or vegetables a day......ginger + tumeric tea is ok...u can add garlic..lemon/orange / apple or cucumber
Re: How To Deal With Bad Breath by martineverest(m): 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2019
Sleekyshuga:
Squeezing lemon in warm water is another point
yeah...perfect for detox

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With Bad Breath by 1Sharon(f): 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2019
martineverest:

I tok am
Re: How To Deal With Bad Breath by 1Sharon(f): 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
Jh0wsef:
wash your tongue well in such a way that you're not injuring yourself and at the same time, knowing in mind you're really scraping. I shake my head cos this is really underrated

I am very conscious of my breath. maybe that is why the girls don't stop coming, just saying smiley

well. In all, having a good breath gives you a high level of confidence, lowkey

Oh. Yes. brush your lips as well, thank me later

Did you put something on ur lips my g?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Deal With Bad Breath by 1Sharon(f): 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
Zzyy:
Simple buy mouth wash

Pls I hope you don't use that to replace toothbrushing??

Mouthwash only lasts a few minutes
Re: How To Deal With Bad Breath by Zzyy(m): 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2019
1Sharon:

Sure..
Re: How To Deal With Bad Breath by Jh0wsef(m): 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2019
1Sharon:

Did you put something on ur lips my g?

lol. not really
Re: How To Deal With Bad Breath by 1Sharon(f): 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2019
Jh0wsef:

lol. not really

Not really?? What do you mean by that?
Re: How To Deal With Bad Breath by Dentalgist: 11:30pm On Apr 01, 2019
1Sharon:

Some experts are even of the opinion that you shouldn't use it at all. Do you know that some mouthwash contain as much as 25% alcohol. The implication is that it worsens mouth odour because it causes dry mouth
Re: How To Deal With Bad Breath by Dentalgist: 11:40pm On Apr 01, 2019
Mutemenot:
Then the logical thing is to treat the underlying cause. That's why the dentist has to rule out the common causes of mouth odour before determining other causes and makes referral accordingly.

Truly, not all mouth odour are treatable by toothbrushing
Re: How To Deal With Bad Breath by Jh0wsef(m): 5:58am On Apr 02, 2019
1Sharon:

Not really?? What do you mean by that?

I apply toothpaste minutes before brushing. then after brushing scrape my lips gently with the brush to remove dead cells. and later use ori (sheerbutter) to exfoliate.. it works like magic smiley
Re: How To Deal With Bad Breath by 1Sharon(f): 6:24am On Apr 02, 2019
Jh0wsef:

I apply toothpaste minutes before brushing. then after brushing scrape my lips gently with the brush to remove dead cells. and later use ori (sheerbutter) to exfoliate.. it works like magic smiley

It looks like you have lipstick on, why are your lips so pink
Re: How To Deal With Bad Breath by esperiense(m): 7:39am On Apr 02, 2019
If your mouth is smelling, call Dovers dental clinic on 08063737929
Re: How To Deal With Bad Breath by Dentalgist: 9:24am On Apr 02, 2019
Jh0wsef:

Really lipsrsealed
You don't really need to do this
Re: How To Deal With Bad Breath by XAUBulls: 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2023
ImpressionsNG:
The solution is the miraculous alfalfa herb, available in raw or supplement form. There's nothing more effective for bad breath and body odour than it. Read more about it and thank me later...

https://www.impressions.ng/cure-bad-breath-body-odor-with-miraculous-alfalfa-plant/
Bump.

Miraculous Alfalfa plant.
The miraculous part sounds funny... Lol.
Re: How To Deal With Bad Breath by SkinHealth(f): 6:10am On Aug 13, 2023
Just brush often and add hydrogen peroxide to your brushing water. Or better still get our Mouth spray, it eliminates mouth odour instantly. WhatsApp 0 8 I 6 2 4 6 0 8 7 0

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19: Akwa Ibom Records One Death, Three New Cases / Arse Hole Ache / Is Excessive Drinking Habit A Cause For Being Pot Bellied?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.