Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Wole Oke And Jerry Alagbaso Endorse Gbajabiamila, Say "He’s The Most Qualified" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Oke And Jerry Alagbaso Endorse Gbajabiamila, Say "He’s The Most Qualified" (17333 Views)

Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC / Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President / Wole Oke: House Of Representatives Not Investigating Yemi Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Oke And Jerry Alagbaso Endorse Gbajabiamila, Say "He’s The Most Qualified" by Effiongdbest: 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2019
farous:
Please can somebody teach me how to pronounce that name "Gbajabiamila" which kind non attractive name be this aspiring for speakership position
How can he be speaker which VP is South West.So South West was be VP and Speaker say other zones no dey
That can never happen. Afonja can never head any house.
Re: Wole Oke And Jerry Alagbaso Endorse Gbajabiamila, Say "He’s The Most Qualified" by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
K
Re: Wole Oke And Jerry Alagbaso Endorse Gbajabiamila, Say "He’s The Most Qualified" by akdjr(m): 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
Watch how some Nigerians will start saying is islamizing Nigeria after Femi and Ahmed head the upper and lower chamber.
Re: Wole Oke And Jerry Alagbaso Endorse Gbajabiamila, Say "He’s The Most Qualified" by Tareq1105: 4:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
farous:
Please can somebody teach me how to pronounce that name "Gbajabiamila" which kind non attractive name be this aspiring for speakership position
How can he be speaker which VP is South West.So South West was be VP and Speaker say other zones no dey

During Jonathan :

Sambo. VP North West
Tambuwal Speaker. North West

It's not strange.
Re: Wole Oke And Jerry Alagbaso Endorse Gbajabiamila, Say "He’s The Most Qualified" by seunmsg(m): 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
Tonyebarcanista, even PDP members are now falling in line. grin grin

You still want to place the bet?
Re: Wole Oke And Jerry Alagbaso Endorse Gbajabiamila, Say "He’s The Most Qualified" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2019
seunmsg:
Tonyebarcanista, even PDP members are now falling in line. grin grin

You still want to place the bet?
How much
Re: Wole Oke And Jerry Alagbaso Endorse Gbajabiamila, Say "He’s The Most Qualified" by Ryabcool(m): 4:05am On Apr 02, 2019
Effiongdbest:

He said the truth and you are calling for his recall are you sure you are not insane?, because you are afonja so you want a Yoruba to head the house, never!!
I initially wanted to correct you on the true meaning of what he wrote, but I realised that tribalism would not let yous ee reason even if it was put on a billboard for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyetola: Violate Lockdown Order And Go To Jail / 11 Lawmakers Drag Dogara To Court / Why Buhari Has Refused To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill Thrice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.