Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Thread For Japan Prospective Student.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thread For Japan Prospective Student.. (777 Views)

Prospective Student For Hungary / Apply For Japan International Scholarship 2023 / Unilag 2019/2020 Postgraduate Prospective Student Educational Administration And (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Japan Prospective Student.. by Iykesweg(m): 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2019
I remember when i tried to make an application for schools abroad I searched here for various countries found a whole lot, but none for Japan.. Alot was expensive and I was looking for a relatively cheaper place. I remember trying for south Korea.. The admission procedure and documents to get was not easy.. it became very difficult and most people have abused Korea its difficult getting there. But here in Japan the admission is easy..
You can ask questions if you wish to come here,
Its actually a very nice place, very serene, classes are sometimes twice in a week for a masters program and you can work legally immediately you get here, there are actually scholarship from some university's after having a good grades.
But is not an English speaking country.
Nigerians with bad image, drugs, terrorism and yahoo minded people please keep off, the hustle is real here. Working here pays very well..

1 Like

Re: Thread For Japan Prospective Student.. by chrisbaxtian(m): 1:59pm On Apr 01, 2019
Iykesweg:
I remember when i tried to make an application for schools abroad I searched here for various countries found a whole lot, but none for Japan.. Alot was expensive and I was looking for a relatively cheaper place. I remember trying for south Korea.. The admission procedure and documents to get was not easy.. it became very difficult and most people have abused Korea its difficult getting there. But here in Japan the admission is easy..
You can ask questions if you wish to come here,
Its actually a very nice place, very serene, classes are sometimes twice in a week for a masters program and you can work legally immediately you get here, there are actually scholarship from some university's after having a good grades.
But is not an English speaking country.
Nigerians with bad image, drugs, terrorism and yahoo minded people please keep off, the hustle is real here. Working here pays very well..

are you already in Japan?
Re: Thread For Japan Prospective Student.. by uchman(m): 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2019
I am all ready for masters degree in Automotive Engineering

Nagoya or related schools...

Please do assist
Thanks
Re: Thread For Japan Prospective Student.. by Iykesweg(m): 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2019
Yes I am in Japan

1 Like

Re: Thread For Japan Prospective Student.. by Iykesweg(m): 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2019
chrisbaxtian:

are you already in Japan?
Yes
Re: Thread For Japan Prospective Student.. by chrisbaxtian(m): 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2019
Iykesweg:
Yes
really?!
how are you coping with language barrier?
Re: Thread For Japan Prospective Student.. by Iykesweg(m): 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
Its not easy.. But one will cope.. I am trying hard on that.. And also have a Google translator

really?!

how are you coping with language barrier?[/quote]
Re: Thread For Japan Prospective Student.. by Iykesweg(m): 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2019
uchman:
I am all ready for masters degree in Automotive Engineering

Nagoya or related schools...

Please do assist
Thanks
There's no English program of such in Nagoya.. But there are others..
Re: Thread For Japan Prospective Student.. by chrisbaxtian(m): 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
Iykesweg:

There's no English program of such in Nagoya.. But there are others..

can you help us with a list of schools with English programmes and an estimate of the cost of moving and staying in Japan
Re: Thread For Japan Prospective Student.. by iwanvisityankee: 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2019
Nice thread @OP, but you should have created this in the travel section, meanwhile tell us all the procedures on how to apply for studies, requirements, cost etc
Re: Thread For Japan Prospective Student.. by Iykesweg(m): 1:28am On Apr 02, 2019
iwanvisityankee:
Nice thread @OP, but you should have created this in the travel section, meanwhile tell us all the procedures on how to apply for studies, requirements, cost etc
Oh... Sorry about that.. I guess I would have.... Maybe I should go back and do that...
1. Application for studies is simple... Depends on what you applying for Bsc.. Your Waec result.. Transcript from high school.. English proficiency from your school stating you studied in English. .
2. For masters; Original certificate, transcript, statement of purpose, thesis, a letter from your school stating you studied in English.. You send your documents to school directly through a courier service...
3. About $8k
Re: Thread For Japan Prospective Student.. by Iykesweg(m): 1:30am On Apr 02, 2019
chrisbaxtian:

can you help us with a list of schools with English programmes and an estimate of the cost of moving and staying in Japan
Its a lengthy list.... But so many schools now teach in English
Re: Thread For Japan Prospective Student.. by iwanvisityankee: 4:05am On Apr 02, 2019
Please can you list some of the schools and how one can apply, the $8k is it tuition fee alone or both accommodation, application fee etc, please we need more explanation
Re: Thread For Japan Prospective Student.. by djhispeed: 11:42am On Apr 02, 2019
Hello bro. Can you help someone secure admission if he sends documents to you? Person will pay for your services as time is money. I got a CGPA of 2.89. I’m looking to start a masters degree in Architecture or Urban Planning/design. I tried applying to the e3 program at Hokkaido University and was denied. I’ve tried 2 schools already but I can’t keep paying application fee. I need a one stop school.
Re: Thread For Japan Prospective Student.. by Iykesweg(m): 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
iwanvisityankee:
Please can you list some of the schools and how one can apply, the $8k is it tuition fee alone or both accommodation, application fee etc, please we need more explanation
There are numerous schools.. University of Tokyo.. Tokyo university.. Sophia university, Nayoga university, saitiama university. Etc... The 8k is for tuition fee and also application fee... Some are cheaper tho...
Re: Thread For Japan Prospective Student.. by Iykesweg(m): 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
djhispeed:
Hello bro. Can you help someone secure admission if he sends documents to you? Person will pay for your services as time is money. I got a CGPA of 2.89. I’m looking to start a masters degree in Architecture or Urban Planning/design. I tried applying to the e3 program at Hokkaido University and was denied. I’ve tried 2 schools already but I can’t keep paying application fee. I need a one stop school.
Depends on what school you are trying to... Pm me...
Re: Thread For Japan Prospective Student.. by Liadi2(m): 3:18am On Mar 22, 2021
Iykesweg:

Depends on what school you are trying to... Pm me...
Please brother help me too I am also a follower of South Korean thread our brother acadollar really try but all my efforts was abortive kindly reply to my pm I want to chat with you sir

(1) (Reply)

We Design And Sew / A Thread For Optometrists, Optometric Students And Aspirants. / I Need A Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.