Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

I Need A Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need A Scholarship (779 Views)

How You Went About Securing A Scholarship Abroad / Tunde Olatunji Gives Kamarudeen Ridwan 3rd Best UTME Candidate, A Scholarship / 11 Easy Ways To Get A Scholarship Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Scholarship by Mayorsky07(m): 7:06am On May 08, 2020
good morning guys, please I want to ask if scholarships are open now or everything has been pause due to the pandemic virus? And if it's still open pls how do I start the application?what are the necessary document required? Assuming I am offer a scholarship,hope the money I am going to spend wouldnt be much compare to the cost of running master degree program in Nigeria..thanks for your clarification
Re: I Need A Scholarship by Loris576(m): 8:15am On May 08, 2020
Mayorsky07:
good morning guys, please I want to ask if scholarships are open now or everything has been pause due to the pandemic virus? And if it's still open pls how do I start the application?what are the necessary document required? Assuming I am offer a scholarship,hope the money I am going to spend wouldnt be much compare to the cost of running master degree program in Nigeria..thanks for your clarification
U missed ptdf scholarship that was in january and jim ovia
Re: I Need A Scholarship by Mayorsky07(m): 8:40am On May 08, 2020
Loris576:

U missed ptdf scholarship that was in january and jim ovia
so no scholarship is open nw
Re: I Need A Scholarship by Loris576(m): 8:52am On May 08, 2020
Mayorsky07:
so no scholarship is open nw
The ones available are the abroad ones
Re: I Need A Scholarship by Mayorsky07(m): 8:57am On May 08, 2020
Loris576:
The ones available are the abroad ones
Thats exactly what I want
Re: I Need A Scholarship by Loris576(m): 8:59am On May 08, 2020
Mayorsky07:
Thats exactly what I want
Ohh ok..i thought u said u need a local scholarship domiciled in nigeria
Send me a mail sir
Re: I Need A Scholarship by Mayorsky07(m): 9:00am On May 08, 2020
I want to know more about TOEFL and statement of purpose
Re: I Need A Scholarship by Loris576(m): 9:01am On May 08, 2020
Mayorsky07:
do the above sir
Re: I Need A Scholarship by Loris576(m): 9:12am On May 08, 2020
I just saw and replied ur mail...reply with the issue u have
Re: I Need A Scholarship by STENON(f): 9:42am On May 08, 2020
Don't pay anybody for scholarship. Most of these "send me a pm" will demand money from you.

A little introduction about your academic background will be helpful for people to advice you here

1 Like

Re: I Need A Scholarship by Loris576(m): 9:52am On May 08, 2020
STENON:
Don't pay anybody for scholarship. Most of these "send me a pm" will demand money from you.

A little introduction about your academic background will be helpful for people to advice you here
Thank God u said 'most' not 'all' ..I do not do that Sir
Re: I Need A Scholarship by STENON(f): 9:56am On May 08, 2020
Loris576:

Thank God u said 'most' not 'all' ..I do not do that Sir
Alright sir
Re: I Need A Scholarship by joeking2222: 11:05am On May 08, 2020
Pls any local scholarship dey to study masters program in Nigeria or any country in Africa? I don dey look for one now, e don tey. Pls, i need more info. Thanks in advance
Re: I Need A Scholarship by Loris576(m): 11:08am On May 08, 2020
joeking2222:
Pls any local scholarship dey to study masters program in Nigeria or any country in Africa? I don dey look for one now, e don tey. Pls, i need more info. Thanks in advance
Ptdf is one of them but depends on ur course.if it is related to the oil and gass industry
Re: I Need A Scholarship by essy4060: 11:28am On May 08, 2020
Please, don't pay a dime to anyone. There are lots of ongoing scholarships.
Re: I Need A Scholarship by Mayorsky07(m): 11:31am On May 08, 2020
STENON:

thanks. I am a fresh graduate of NOUN, B.SC CRIMINOLOGY AND SECURITY STUDIES,I graduated with 2.1. Although I am yet to collect my certificate nor statement of result because our convocation was postponed due to the pandemic virus.I wish to start my master as soon possible but due no financial capacity to start it, and I have always have it in mind to study in abroad that why I like to pursue scholarship there.
Re: I Need A Scholarship by joeking2222: 11:58am On May 08, 2020
Loris576:

Ptdf is one of them but depends on ur course.if it is related to the oil and gass industry
Hmmmm..........thanks bro. But i no follow join the oil and gas crew brah!!!!
Re: I Need A Scholarship by joeking2222: 12:02pm On May 08, 2020
Mayorsky07:
thanks. I am a fresh graduate of NOUN, B.SC CRIMINOLOGY AND SECURITY STUDIES,I graduated with 2.1. Although I am yet to collect my certificate nor statement of result because our convocation was postponed due to the pandemic virus.I wish to start my master as soon possible but due no financial capacity to start it, and I have always have it in mind to study in abroad that why I like to pursue scholarship there.
Brah, u fit study SARS for 9ja na!!!
Re: I Need A Scholarship by Eniolakiite(f): 12:12pm On May 08, 2020
Hello

The process of securing scholarships abroad is something you can do all by yourself. You have to be willing and ready. Ask questions. Use google also. It will be a worthwhile adventure in the end.

I did it so you can. Don’t pay anyone.

About statement of purpose, I recently made a video about It

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ3reSMrxrI&t=28s

Mayorsky07:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Scholarship by Eniolakiite(f): 12:14pm On May 08, 2020
If you want to do your masters in that area also, first which country are you interested in and secondly start with a google search, lots of information online.

Mayorsky07:
Re: I Need A Scholarship by joeking2222: 12:21pm On May 08, 2020
Eniolakiite:
Hello

The process of securing scholarships abroad is something you can do all by yourself. You have to be willing and ready. Ask questions. Use google also. It will be a worthwhile adventure in the end.

I did it so you can. Don’t pay anyone.

About statement of purpose, I recently made a video about It

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ3reSMrxrI&t=28s

kiss.....those ur lips are just too wonderful. As in, they are great-wonderful!!!! Which country are you doing ur masters or PhD presently? Is it compulsory one must have TOEFL or IELTS cert before applying for scholarship abroad?
Re: I Need A Scholarship by Eniolakiite(f): 12:25pm On May 08, 2020
USA

If the school or scholarship body requires any of the tests, then you have to submit it.

joeking2222:

kiss.....those ur lips are just too wonderful. As in, they are great-wonderful!!!! Which country are you doing ur masters or PhD presently? Is it compulsory one must have TOEFL or IELTS cert before applying for scholarship abroad?
Re: I Need A Scholarship by joeking2222: 12:30pm On May 08, 2020
Eniolakiite:
USA

If the school or scholarship body requires any of the tests, then you have to submit it.

Wow!!! Very cool to hear that. Abeg, you fit mentor me?
Re: I Need A Scholarship by joeking2222: 1:00pm On May 08, 2020
Mayorsky07:
Bro, you can check out university of Canberra in Australia on Google, this ur course na wetin dem dey do for there or u can even check out latrobe university as well, as dem dey offer cyber security course, and dem no need TOEFL or IELTS. I stand to be corrected by the gurus in the house, as me self dey find who go mentor me. Not that this universities don't need TOEFL or IELTS at all, but once you are from a country where English is their core language, you do not need any of this English proficiency cert.
Re: I Need A Scholarship by Mayorsky07(m): 3:41pm On May 08, 2020
joeking2222:

Bro, you can check out university of Canberra in Australia on Google, this ur course na wetin dem dey do for there or u can even check out latrobe university as well, as dem dey offer cyber security course, and dem no need TOEFL or IELTS. I stand to be corrected by the gurus in the house, as me self dey find who go mentor me. Not that this universities don't need TOEFL or IELTS at all, but once you are from a country where English is their core language, you do not need any of this English proficiency cert.
. I want to major in to criminology now, nt cyber security

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Scholarship by Loris576(m): 4:33pm On May 08, 2020
Mayorsky07:
I just discovered Dmainman is on nairaland ..u can follow him
Re: I Need A Scholarship by Loris576(m): 4:35pm On May 08, 2020
Re: I Need A Scholarship by joeking2222: 8:47pm On May 08, 2020
Mayorsky07:
Brotherly, na to go join state CID, walahi you go get better experience.
Re: I Need A Scholarship by STENON(f): 9:12pm On May 08, 2020
Mayorsky07:
https://www.afterschoolafrica.com/27930/miles-morland-foundation-african-scholarship-university-east-anglia/amp/
Re: I Need A Scholarship by IncredibleWrite: 9:47pm On May 08, 2020
[quote author=Mayorsky07 post=89313206]I want to know more about TOEFL and statement of purpose[/]
Incase you need help with the Statement of Purpose, see our signature and contact us.
Re: I Need A Scholarship by Mayorsky07(m): 2:00pm On May 09, 2020
joeking2222:

Brotherly, na to go join state CID, walahi you go get better experience.
You think one could join state cid without long leg

(1) (Reply)

N-agro Past Questions And Answers-pdf / SSCE (WAEC And NECO) Practicals - Agricultural Science - Introduction / Political Science Student Uniabuja Signed Out Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.