Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians (30620 Views)

Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? / Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo / Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by spiceadole: 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
To hell with Nigerian Police.
Oga, you can go blind...minus One bad egg .

Satan has more conscience than Nigerian Policemen and women

7 Likes

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by yusufmurry: 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
Vivuch:
I am not contributing penny until government bans SARS

Guy laf don kill me here with ur tone. grin tongue

6 Likes

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by 1Sharon(f): 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
why are the mods hiding comments? One guy said if it was acid his skin will be damaged too

Why was that comment hidden too?

2 Likes

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
Baawaa:
Good for you,i don't pity you guys because majority of you are heartless,and this your story get K-leg grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Your comment is heartless

1 Like

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by wyqay: 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2019
God will heal you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by Gabson001(m): 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2019
All the bribe u collected are enoff to fix ur eyes, u dnt need help

2 Likes

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by BiafraIsFree: 4:31pm On Apr 01, 2019
Nigeria police FORCE is a big SCAM. What I will do to fulani operation python dance and saboteurs.... I reserve my comment till then. They will dance tire. grin
Baawaa:
Good for you,i don't pity you guys because majority of you are heartless,and this your story get K-leg grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by darlenese(f): 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2019
I don't feel for policemen, they are like thieves

3 Likes

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2019
Reelmii:
the person that attacked him with the acid probably wants to revenge for something that this officer has done

if not so, why was he the one that was called on phone? those boys wanted to teach the police officers a lesson.

something must have prompted the act
Food for thought

5 Likes

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by nwigwemark: 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2019
if you really need help, remove that stupid tag of police. so you guys could also beg for help.

2 Likes

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by MyGeneration(m): 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2019
Reelmii:
the person that attacked him with the acid probably wants to revenge for something that this officer has done

if not so, why was he the one that was called on phone? those boys wanted to teach the police officers a lesson.

Real talk. Imagine that somebody would get acid then go to chivita company premises, they could have been caught, they could have stolen something instead they hid themselves and waited for the police just to pour them acid and run. There's a lot of hidden truth about this story.

5 Likes

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2019
NAIJAHITPLAY:
Acid attack: Police officer who is about to lose his eyes cries out to Nigerians (video) - 9jahitplay

A former officer of the Nigeria Police Force who was attacked with acid during the course of carrying out an assignment has come out to seek assistance from well meaning Nigerians.

Mr John Olushola Joshua a former officer of the Nigeria Police Force who was deployed to the Ajao estate police station was attacked with acid on the 31st of December 2016. According to Mr John, he had received a distress call from an anonymous caller that the Chivita Warehouse at Ajao estate was under attack by hoodlums, and he alongside some other police officers responded instantly by heading to the crime scene. However unbeknownst to them, the callers were actually part of the gang and they had waylaid the officers armed with dangerous acids. On getting to the crime scene, the officers were attacked and Mr Olushola Joshua had acid poured on his face causing severe damage to his eyes.
According to him, he was taken to the hospital along with the others, and the doctors had determined that he could be treated with a sum of #2.5m. But ever since the doctors stated the amount required for his operation, neither the Nigeria Police nor Chivita have made any effort towards his treatment. He says that he has been abandoned by both parties and now he needs the help of well meaning Nigerians so that he doesn't go completely blind as both of his eyes are getting weaker with each passing day. He implores Nigerians to help him because he suffered the terrible fate while carrying out his duty and that the nonchalant attitude of the Nigeria Police towards his predicament is why most Nigeria Police officers don't respond quickly to emergencies...pls drop your comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cAqE1HTVuY
Watch the video
Source:
http://www.naijahitplay.com/2019/04/acid-attack-police-officer-who-is-about.html?m=1

If only you can confess your sin 's Nigerian's may decide either to kill you by stoning or pray for spiritual acid to finish you up, idiot the evil that men do live before them. I hope some police men are reading the comments to see how they have create enemity with Nigerian's citizens.

5 Likes

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by Trutalker123: 5:17pm On Apr 01, 2019
Thank God for Human Right Radio. Just watch and see the eye service swift action the Nigerian police will swing into now. His plight was broadcasted to the whole world today from Human Right 101.1fm Brekete family show
NAIJAHITPLAY:
Acid attack: Police officer who is about to lose his eyes cries out to Nigerians (video) - 9jahitplay

A former officer of the Nigeria Police Force who was attacked with acid during the course of carrying out an assignment has come out to seek assistance from well meaning Nigerians.

Mr John Olushola Joshua a former officer of the Nigeria Police Force who was deployed to the Ajao estate police station was attacked with acid on the 31st of December 2016. According to Mr John, he had received a distress call from an anonymous caller that the Chivita Warehouse at Ajao estate was under attack by hoodlums, and he alongside some other police officers responded instantly by heading to the crime scene. However unbeknownst to them, the callers were actually part of the gang and they had waylaid the officers armed with dangerous acids. On getting to the crime scene, the officers were attacked and Mr Olushola Joshua had acid poured on his face causing severe damage to his eyes.
According to him, he was taken to the hospital along with the others, and the doctors had determined that he could be treated with a sum of #2.5m. But ever since the doctors stated the amount required for his operation, neither the Nigeria Police nor Chivita have made any effort towards his treatment. He says that he has been abandoned by both parties and now he needs the help of well meaning Nigerians so that he doesn't go completely blind as both of his eyes are getting weaker with each passing day. He implores Nigerians to help him because he suffered the terrible fate while carrying out his duty and that the nonchalant attitude of the Nigeria Police towards his predicament is why most Nigeria Police officers don't respond quickly to emergencies...pls drop your comment

Watch the video
Source:
http://www.naijahitplay.com/2019/04/acid-attack-police-officer-who-is-about.html?m=1
Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by ayo0147(m): 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2019
Question I keep asking the public,why do they hate police? These are the same people that fight for you,respond to distress calls,did u think its easy to respond to distress calls? Can you even confront any armed men that is fully loaded who doesn't care about your life?assuming the said man is your dad or brother how will u feel? There is something the public need to know,the policemen have family just like you,they have brothers,sisters,uncles,dad,mum and friends just like you do,please let's encourage them,its not easy to fight against crime,if not for them,you won't be able to have a free night rest,but one thing i know you can't pleased everyone......,.... Born to defend.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by dahunsi12(m): 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Your comment is heartless
That means you have not been a police victim
Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 01, 2019
Reelmii:

No mercy for Nigeria Police again.
Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by eshio4u(m): 5:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
Corrupt officers everywhere who have sent innocent Nigerians to suffer for crime they know nothing about. I hate the NIGERIA police.

let him enjoys
his ride. .. idiot police

2 Likes

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by omo1478(m): 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2019
May God almighty help you.
Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by johnoj24(m): 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
This where I said the government is useless! This guy should be taken care of by the goevenrment and not individuals!

But I have my reservations about him being a policeman. That doesn’t mean he should be left alone! The government should carry out it’s civic responsibilities here period!

He should beg his colleagues or better still use from the roadblocks/checkpoints funds!! Nigerians don’t have money to spend on any policeman!
and you think his colleagues will give him a dim; as if you don't know Nigeria police everything about them is black: black heart, black brain, black hair, black head, black leg, black intestine, black uniform, even their thinking is black.
Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by johnoj24(m): 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
Reelmii:

correct
Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by Nkjohnson: 6:31pm On Apr 01, 2019
Police!!!
Even when he is blind he is still taxing. Which help carry your cross the person who called you know you and he just wanted to teach you a lesson.

1 Like

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2019
After reading all the comments here, I want to advice other police officers
Next time u get a distress call to go rescue anybody, don't go
Everyman for himself
Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by charlsecy(m): 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2019
ofoltundeseun:
I would have asked him to read my signature for cure, but he can't see. Too bad
You are a little wicked.
Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by perryy(m): 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2019
Die slow .
Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by morgan844: 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2019
nemesis has fallen on you. may what happen to you also happen to other police officers who extort money from people

1 Like

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by maslong(m): 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2019
ayo0147:
Question I keep asking the public,why do they hate police? These are the same people that fight for you,respond to distress calls,did u think its easy to respond to distress calls? Can you even confront any armed men that is fully loaded who doesn't care about your life?assuming the said man is your dad or brother how will u feel? There is something the public need to know,the policemen have family just like you,they have brothers,sisters,uncles,dad,mum and friends just like you do,please let's encourage them,its not easy to fight against crime,if not for them,you won't be able to have a free night rest,but one thing i know you can't pleased everyone......,.... Born to defend.....

taaa!!! have mercy on who the innocent people they Mar treat are far greater in number than the criminals they supposed to bee fighting. I don't have any pity on sars.

4 Likes

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by Horlufemi(m): 7:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
ayo0147:

If you think of all the unnecessary deaths these kind of men have caused. You'll have no pity for them.

Rate of death of civilians at the hands of these devilish men is almost like that of Armed Robbers.

It's almost safe to say police are armed robbers with operating license.

I don't pray you have any encounter with them.
Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by Eshinery(m): 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2019
NAIJAHITPLAY:

Watch the video
Source:
I don't pity police abeg let him die join
Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by BillGoldberg: 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2019
I pray this man goes blind eternally and eventually dies. Useless set of thieves. I pray too the Acid attacker comes for his children and all his family too. Given the opportunity, no Police man in Nigeria will be alive. Useless things .... Animals and nonsenses... Idiiots and Morronics.

How I wish I was close to you to blind you permanently with a knife. Basstard! I hate and despise Nigeria and Nigerian police with passion. Tueh

Oga Police...

2 Likes

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by BillGoldberg: 7:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
Eshinery:
I don't pity police abeg let him die join

I swear. Left for me, all women married to Police men should become widows overnight nd there children Fatherless.

Useless things that will die terrible deaths.

See as the man go do video in front of Jesus frame... Does he think we are fools?

1 Like

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by Wilfra: 7:46pm On Apr 01, 2019
I can never pity Police cos they are mean and wicked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) / Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography / NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.