Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians (30629 Views)

Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? / Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo / Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by nwanyionitsha: 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
BlackfireX:
Unfortunately police have blocked Nigeians heart for mercy
True!
I didn't even care.

1 Like

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by Ezedavo12(m): 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
Make him lose am who he help fvck you all
Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by somez(m): 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2019
You wicked I swear. � lol
Bonebreaker:
I know two kids that can help you
Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by JosefAndre: 9:29pm On Apr 01, 2019
The SIM card that called is it not registered? Let them get the culprits, after their donations we can come in.
But it's very unfortunate that the Nigerian Police has lost the trust and hope we have in them just because of their mischievous lifestyle. That's how everyday they will stop me n my colleague demanding for 50 Naira despite we introduce ourselves as federal workers, pointing their guns on innocent people, releasing bullets meant for armed robbers into the hearts of families and communities.

1 Like

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by bishopkay: 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2019
ayo0147:
Question I keep asking the public,why do they hate police? These are the same people that fight for you,respond to distress calls,did u think its easy to respond to distress calls? Can you even confront any armed men that is fully loaded who doesn't care about your life?assuming the said man is your dad or brother how will u feel? There is something the public need to know,the policemen have family just like you,they have brothers,sisters,uncles,dad,mum and friends just like you do,please let's encourage them,its not easy to fight against crime,if not for them,you won't be able to have a free night rest,but one thing i know you can't pleased everyone......,.... Born to defend.....

Chairman I Wan curse you before but I choose better reasoning.

Now to answer your question, I'd ask you a question. Have you ever been to the police station to make a report a case? Have you been illegally arrested before by these bastards in uniform? Maybe when you do, you'd know why Nigerians hate the police so much!..

Fvck the police and if my one naira Is what would make this guy well, if rather lose that money than give it to him.

1 Like

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by saucelake231(m): 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2019
ayo0147:
Question I keep asking the public,why do they hate police? These are the same people that fight for you,respond to distress calls,did u think its easy to respond to distress calls? Can you even confront any armed men that is fully loaded who doesn't care about your life?assuming the said man is your dad or brother how will u feel? There is something the public need to know,the policemen have family just like you,they have brothers,sisters,uncles,dad,mum and friends just like you do,please let's encourage them,its not easy to fight against crime,if not for them,you won't be able to have a free night rest,but one thing i know you can't pleased everyone......,.... Born to defend.....
sorry too quote you but what of all the innocents soul they've killed...... dont they have family's too....and what distress calls did they respond too....the only distress call they respond too is too pick a dead body at a crime scene... which they where supposed too be hours ago too save the dead body...

1 Like

Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by mechanics(m): 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
Eyah, this is really bad, someone that gave his life to serve his country, can be treated in that manner, I hope acting IGP see this case.
Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by tlurdy: 8:05am On Apr 02, 2019
who care ? na police dey kill people up and down .. see to me i have nothing to help you with . unless you go take snipper
Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by MyGeneration(m): 8:24am On Apr 02, 2019
ayo0147:
In Nigeria you would call the police over a situation, and still settle them for coming to your aid. Something the government is paying them for
Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by kyella(f): 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
so d acid no touch ur face..n.a. waa ooo..better go treat ur cataract.
Re: Acid Attack: Police Officer Who Is About To Lose His Eyes Cries Out To Nigerians by ayo0147(m): 5:24am On Apr 03, 2019
One thing you need to understand, did you think the government that provide them that vehicle gives them money to service the vehicle or even purchase fuel on it,or do you expect them to use from their lean salary to repair their vehicle?they also pay salary for their children, so they have other family expenses....they should be motivated by the government, the government is just the problem, its not only to provide hilux but to also provide facilities to service it and to fuel it.........u wouldn't understand what am saying until u move closer to any of them.....thanks
MyGeneration:

In Nigeria you would call the police over a situation, and still settle them for coming to your aid. Something the government is paying them for

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Breaks Out In Aso Rock / FG May Sell Public Assets To Fund 2020 Budget / Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.