Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE (46115 Views)

IPOB Plans To Attack Buhari In Japan: Abike Dabiri Reacts / Abike Dabiri Reacts As Ghana Maltreats Nigerians / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by Constantiney: 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
They will be back few years later and become politicians and you idiots would vote for them.

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by realitychick: 4:59pm On Apr 01, 2019
Almaiga:
Madam, stop referring to them as Nigerians, they are Biafrans with flat heads.
YOUR BRAIN NEEDS TO BE WASHED.RECEIVE SENSE

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by GavelSlam: 4:59pm On Apr 01, 2019
Constantiney:
They will be back few years later and become politicians and you idiots would vote for them.

Smh

I'm not sure Nigerians vote amputees but your point is noted.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by Torreoliver: 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2019
She's very stupid for the first part of that comment. How many times have we Nigerians gotten hard on the Chinese and Indians for their numerous attrocities in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by IvarTheBoneless: 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2019
I am back from a long ban. Plenty folks been calling for me...

Let's be frank, these negroes are yeebows (intentional rhyme)

6 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by Ugosample(m): 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2019
Evtspez:
These are the people tarnishing our image out there. I traveled in 2017 to Hong Kong with a team from different African countries I was so embarrassed how the immigration officers interrogated me unlike my fellow Africans from other countries. That was the day I knew we are tag out there as terrible people. cry cry

I get scrutinised a lot too when I travel

Nigerians have NO SHAME whatsoever

undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by realitychick: 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2019
1stCitizen:
Names

1) Emeka Okafor
2) Tochukwu Nwaokolo
3) Clifford Aranume
4) Godstime Okonji
5) Ikemefuna Odogwu
grin grin grin
EWU GAMBIA

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by magicminister: 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2019
chibuzorAbia:
They are definitely Igbo! Lets start from there.

Name them and shame their families, their state, their religion, their region and their tribe!!!

To the foreigner, it’s a black man. They don’t care if it’s african American, Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa.. it’s a black man!

You guys always fail to get the big picture.

Their actions are terrible but let’s not forget the root cause of majority of crimes we commit within and outside Nigerian.
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by Agugbadin: 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2019
[quote author=1stCitizen post=77176164]Names

1) Emeka Okafor
2) Tochukwu Nwaokolo
3) Clifford Aranume
4) Godstime Okonji
5) Ikemefuna Odogwu

Are these their real names

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by realitychick: 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
I am back from a long ban. Plenty folks been calling for me...

Let's be frank, these negroes are yeebows (intentional rhyme)
EWU GAMBIA
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by Noraray: 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2019
Please who can recommend a good solar inverter that can carry television

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by Zanziman: 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2019
chibuzorAbia:

Name them and shame their families, their state, their religion, their region and their tribe!!!

Ezi Bida! Anuofia!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by DWJOBScom(m): 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2019
chibuzorAbia:

The fight you want to start , will consume you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by Ugosample(m): 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2019
Torreoliver:
She's very stupid for the first part of that comment. How many times have we Nigerians gotten hard on the Chinese and Indians for their numerous attrocities in Nigeria?

two things

1) NiggerAreans are criminal minded people who has created an atmosphere of corruption in their country.
it is that atmosphere of corruption that these foreigners are exploiting
if we did not create such avenues
they would not be ripping us off

2)NiggerAreans assist and teach these fvckers the loopholes in the system. An average nigger in that failed country is willing to help a Lebanese or Indian to cheat his country for a pittance /small reward

From the bankers who funnel the money out for them, to the tax accountants who are cheating there country, to the nafdac guy who collects bribe for substandard products to be circulating in the country and the list goes on and on

You all are criminals and its in a crime and criminal corrupted infested environment that all these happen

We often think that is the case when we go elsewhere

and that is why they are always running into trouble when they exhibit the same lawless tendencies they exhibit here elsewhere

other countries don't tolerate such foolishness

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by Studyinchina200(m): 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
You don’t know what i pass through anytime I travel with naija pali
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by otokx(m): 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
Tempted to ask for their native names.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by Judybash93(m): 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
chibuzorAbia:

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by SjMbula(m): 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
Davash222:
We lack planning.

Just two days of arrival and you're already robbing.
No planning
No logistics
No plan B incase you guys are bursted.

special Adviser on Armed Robbery Affairs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by onatisi(m): 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
BlackfireX:
Which tribe go do this o ?
it is not about tribe ,it is about the effect on you and I who are Nigerians. Dubai seems to be the only saving grace of many Nigerians seeking greener pastures although it isn't easy there. By the time the UAE govt clamps down on Nigeria, they won't be asking which tribe did this or that , it will be a blanket clampdown on all nigerians whether you are in,Yoruba or hausa

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by thepussyking(m): 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2019
kinharold:

I THINK NIGERIA SHOULD "LET THEM GO" SINCE YOU LOATHE THEM THIS MUCH; DON'T YOU THINK SO?
go where? You ipod die here (one nigeria).

bastard jews.

spit

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by Ugosample(m): 5:17pm On Apr 01, 2019
magicminister:

To the foreigner, it’s a black man. They don’t care if it’s african American, Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa.. it’s a black man!

You guys always fail to get the big picture.

Their actions are terrible but let’s not forget the root cause of majority of crimes we commit within and outside Nigerian.

dont mind these myopic negros we have occupying Nigeria

Common sense of reasoning una no get
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by MobilityExpress: 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
wonlasewonimi:
So, nobody is talking about the fact that these guys will now be tried under sharia law. The end lo pin cinema.!

Is it not under Sharia law thieves are amputated? I mean, common, ordinary thief that stole maybe food or little money. Now imagine what will happen to thieves that stole 2.3m AED shocked, foreign thieves. Those Arabs will want to set a big example of them to discourage any similar future occurrences. Those guys would wish they were never born by the time they start with them. I won't be surprised if they gut out their kidneys and feed their intestines to crocodiles grin Arabs show no mercy lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by tiwasiaife(m): 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2019
1stCitizen:
Names

1) Emeka Okafor
2) Tochukwu Nwaokolo
3) Clifford Aranume
4) Godstime Okonji
5) Ikemefuna Odogwu
grin grin grin

Olaniyi olaniyi,
olaito olaeghu,
olakule olakwuna,
oluwole onabanjo,
olakule olapiapia

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by Ugosample(m): 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
Studyinchina200:
You don’t know what i pass through anytime I travel with naija pali

it's terrible
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by ntyce(m): 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2019
Davash222:
We lack planning.

Just two days of arrival and you're already robbing.

No planning

No logistics

No plan B incase you guys are bursted.

They were very foolish, if you are planning such heist, you make use of Masks and gloves to conceal your identity
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by Ugosample(m): 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Is it not under Sharia law thieves are amputated? I mean, common, ordinary thief that stole maybe food or little money. Now imagine what will happen to thieves that stole 2.3m AED shocked, foreign thieves. Those Arabs will want to set a big example of them to discourage any similar future occurrences. Those guys would wish they were never born by the time they start with them. I won't be surprised if they gut out their kidneys and feed their intestines to crocodiles grin Arabs show no mercy lipsrsealed

those guys mean eh
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by optimusprime2(m): 5:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
This is because UAE visas are literally pay and get...
If people were scrutinized, evaluated and screened to their bowels during visa applications, I assure you, only the best foot would be put forward as regards to Nigerians in foreign countries.
I don't blame them, I blame the process that got them visas.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by Mizwisdom(f): 5:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
Igbos again?
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by wonlasewonimi: 5:28pm On Apr 01, 2019
MobilityExpress:

It's OK to say Rip in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by Namagic: 5:28pm On Apr 01, 2019
shey dis one follow for hustle too? na wah embarassed

anyways, check my signature and have info at your finger tips tongue

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by Ugosample(m): 5:28pm On Apr 01, 2019
Constantiney:

Smh

yesso

Like dem Fayose, Shina Peller, Andy Uba, amongst many others I cannot remember

oh!

I remember another one Gbajamillaaallaoleburukutu

he being pushed forward to be our speaker

shame

Even Thieving Tinubu linked to drug cases and forgery is also a political Lord in Nigeria

what a failed otapiapia contraption called NiggerArea

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by Ugosample(m): 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2019
optimusprime2:
This is because UAE visas are literally pay and get...
If people were scrutinized, evaluated and screened to their bowels during visa applications, I assure you, only the best foot would be put forward as regards to Nigerians in foreign countries.
I don't blame them, I blame the process that got them visas.

this is another angle to this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) / Akume Gave Sehu Sani Fish Over The Death Of His Mother / Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.