Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE (46121 Views)

IPOB Plans To Attack Buhari In Japan: Abike Dabiri Reacts / Abike Dabiri Reacts As Ghana Maltreats Nigerians / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by HARRYFORD1986: 5:31pm On Apr 01, 2019
1stCitizen:
Names

1) Emeka Okafor
2) Tochukwu Nwaokolo
3) Clifford Aranume
4) Godstime Okonji
5) Ikemefuna Odogwu
grin grin grin
rubbish
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by olas24u(f): 5:31pm On Apr 01, 2019
RTSC:

Who will shame your Yoruba brothers ruining our reputation in the UK?
This is babaric ,and stupid of them,if they had succeeded,they would have called themselves biafrans,but now that they have been caught.we will suffer the stigma together.yorubas don't commit this types of crimes.

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by olas24u(f): 5:32pm On Apr 01, 2019
HARRYFORD1986:
rubbish
Since they had.a mission,they won't use their real names.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by Naajjii: 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2019
magicminister:

To the foreigner, it’s a black man. They don’t care if it’s african American, Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa.. it’s a black man!

You guys always fail to get the big picture.

Their actions are terrible but let’s not forget the root cause of majority of crimes we commit within and outside Nigerian.
Terrible what ? We have to keep calling out those tribes involve in all these fraud, scamming of foreigners, we are not the same. You people from the south need to learn to be contended with life pls. Insha Allah you will get your countries soon and go with your oil and all these bad and negative things. Materialism and bad things are from your areas.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by Almaiga: 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2019
realitychick:

YOUR BRAIN NEEDS TO BE WASHED.RECEIVE SENSE

cool you go fit swear say, no be Biafrans them be?

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by deomelo: 5:37pm On Apr 01, 2019
Almaiga:
Madam, stop referring to them as Nigerians, they are Biafrans with flat heads.

Madam was trying to be politically correct instead of telling it like it is.

Igbos are generally and globally lawless, they are criminals, they are lawless and anti-social everywhere they go.

...but since these set of criminal Igbos are going to beheaded, castrated or denied their limbs, we shouldn't worry about these bad ipob elements returning to Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 01, 2019
RTSC:

Who will shame your Yoruba brothers ruining our reputation in the UK?
If Emeka and Chukukwudi are not mentioned then i will leave Nairaland for good.

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by Burnavick(m): 5:47pm On Apr 01, 2019
lagdmark:

The 3 gang members are Yorubas as usual -Kings of financial crimes ,while the other 2 are probably igbos Al jazeera confirmed it..

And they come from a zoo nation ruled by an hausa

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by Almaiga: 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2019
deomelo:

Madam was trying to be politically correct instead of telling it like it is.

Igbos are generally and globally lawless, they are criminals, they are lawless and anti-social everywhere they go.

...but since these set of criminal Igbos are going to beheaded, castrated or denied their limbs, we shouldn't worry about these bad ipob elements returning to Nigeria.

God bless you for this, you know those Criminals well.

I wish all criminal Yeebos a nice life in hell. grin

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by Bluffly: 5:53pm On Apr 01, 2019
Ejimagifty:
They should be deported and sent to live in the zoo
Let them serve their jail time there. If possible life imprisonment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by naijajobx: 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2019
They will be caught. uae is not a.place to do.such nonsense.those ibo guys who tried it.years back were caught.instantly.

They were just lucky.due to relaxed law on robbery which isnt.death

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by ZaraGift: 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2019
chibuzorAbia:
They are definitely Igbo! Lets start from there.

Name them and shame their families, their state, their religion, their region and their tribe!!!

They are yoruba criminals, this is old video,

The criminals are all Yoruba people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by naijajobx: 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2019
eben1marketer:
For the guy above me..the thunder that will fire you this raining season is coming from your village. Keep posting trash

Truth hurt.stop defending.your people by appraising crimes they are known for.no tribe is perfect but its better to.condemn crimes repeatedly committed by same igbo.tribe.together we can make a change.

yoruba is known.for.rituals and.its been condemned everywhere and hausas know for incesant killings .we have to condemn all crimes

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by Meesquared000(m): 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2019
Biggty:
Without even mentioning thier names i can bet they are all igbos.

Igbo Amaka
mumu individual
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by magicminister: 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
Naajjii:

Terrible what ? We have to keep calling out those tribes involve in all these fraud, scamming of foreigners, we are not the same. You people from the south need to learn to be contended with life pls. Insha Allah you will get your countries soon and go with your oil and all these bad and negative things. Materialism and bad things are from your areas.

I can tell you’ve never left the shores of Nigeria in your life.

Well, I’ve been to so many non-black country and never has anyone asked me if I was Hausa or Yoruba or Igbo.
The only people that care about my nationality are the immigration officers but to everybody else, I am just a black man.

You’ll be hated and discriminated because you’re black and not because you’re ibo or Yoruba or Hausa. All these tribalitic behavior people like you exhibits only hurts the black race. We have to unite if we must defeat our common enemy.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by Princeofasia: 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
Fathertony:
You are on your way to joining those 5guys hope you know?
They started like this, until the graduated into being full time criminals.
Crime doesn't pay, drop this scam
who is this one talking To na. Na so craze dey start
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by eben1marketer: 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
naijajobx:

Truth hurt.stop defending.your people by appraising crimes they are known for.no tribe is perfect but its better to.condemn crimes repeatedly committed by same igbo.tribe.together we can make a change.

yoruba is known.for.rituals and.its been condemned everywhere and hausas know for incesant killings .we have to condemn all crimes

The guy above me posted some x rated contents. The mods have removed the contents tho.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by encryptjay(m): 6:31pm On Apr 01, 2019
Nawa ooo... How do you expect foreigners to trust Nigerians?
What sort of madness is this? Must we show ourselves in negative light every time?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by 9gerian: 6:34pm On Apr 01, 2019
Contact G-Power +234 813 890 0053 for durable and affordable supply

Noraray:
Please who can recommend a good solar inverter that can carry television
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by Naajjii: 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
magicminister:

I can tell you’ve never left the shores of Nigeria in your life.

Well, I’ve been to so many non-black country and never has anyone asked me if I was Hausa or Yoruba or Igbo.
The only people that care about my nationality are the immigration officers but to everybody else, I am just a black man.

You’ll be hated and discriminated because you’re black and not because you’re ibo or Yoruba or Hausa. All these tribalitic behavior people like you exhibits only hurts the black race. We have to unite if we must defeat our common enemy.
Look at who is talking about travelling out, being a Nigeria often always trigger suspicious due to your behaviour. Let me tell you there is a general discrimination against black which is caused by nature being black. And there is another discrimination against Nigerians which is self Inflicted caused by you people in the South scammers, Yahoo yahoo , drugs, being loud, aggressive and your high quest for materialism. Even some black are not comfortable with Nigerians all because of you people.
So if you have your Biafra or whatever countries go with all your oil and your materialism. We will manage our agric and contentment and good behaviour. It's only the elites that want Nigeria, what do we benefit with the oil and so called giant of Africa?. We pray you have your countries and go with your oil.So that you go and keep doing yahoo , drug ,internet fraud , stealing panties and bra for ritualist and all that. Why can't you people sit and think about all these behaviour because of material things.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by LeanonGOD(m): 6:49pm On Apr 01, 2019
I Wonder why kids are permitted on this forum?. SMH for your future.
Biggty:
Without even mentioning thier names i can bet they are all igbos.

Igbo Amaka
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by NaMeAboki: 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2019
I fully subscribe to the naming and shaming proposal; some ppl from one or two particular regions have no shame, honour or sense of integrity; they seem hell bent on dragging our name in the mud before the comity of nations and care less about the embarrassment and pain they cause the rest us, as we are often forced to endure undue profiling as potential criminals, such as drug pushers, human traffickers, illegal immigrants etc at various airports and other international points of entry whenever we travel abroad.

It is about time for the chaff to be separated from the grain - fortunately some countries e.g. Malaysia are already beginning to differentiate between the criminally inclined tribes and others.

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by LeanonGOD(m): 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2019
A perfect sign of Mental DISORDER. smh for your future.
Almaiga:

God bless you for this, you know those Criminals well.

I wish all criminal Yeebos a nice life in hell. grin
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by Successdude(m): 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2019
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by jbtobsyn(m): 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2019
Lukgaf:
I can smell ipob. Pls give this guy their biafra grin
You are a bastard. Some useless APC e-rats won't see these idiots abusing Igbos but when those people start,you start to cry foul. Oponu ni pupo ninu yin.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by LeanonGOD(m): 7:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
A sign of Loneliness, Unhappy and frustration. You need an urgent deliverance.l
ZaraGift:

They are yoruba criminals, this is old video,

The criminals are all Yoruba people
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by Almaiga: 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
LeanonGOD:
A perfect sign of Mental DISORDER. smh for your future.

Eyahhh, the thing dey pain this man well. grin grin grin grin

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by BillgatesMaigad(m): 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
Ugosample:

two things

1) NiggerAreans are criminal minded people who has created an atmosphere of corruption in their country.
it is that atmosphere of corruption that these foreigners are exploiting
if we did not create such avenues
they would not be ripping us off

2)NiggerAreans assist and teach these fvckers the loopholes in the system. An average nigger in that failed country is willing to help a Lebanese or Indian to cheat his country for a pittance /small reward

From the bankers who funnel the money out for them, to the tax accountants who are cheating there country, to the nafdac guy who collects bribe for substandard products to be circulating in the country and the list goes on and on

You all are criminals and its in a crime and criminal corrupted infested environment that all these happen

We often think that is the case when we go elsewhere

and that is why they are always running into trouble when they exhibit the same lawless tendencies they exhibit here elsewhere

other countries don't tolerate such foolishness
Crime is a global practice
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by enemyofprogress: 7:28pm On Apr 01, 2019
Stress not yourself my people, their names are; Emeka, Okafor, Ejimofor, Ndubusi & Kanu, criminality runs in their blood, veins and circulatory system!�

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE by ogbonti: 7:31pm On Apr 01, 2019
Muttee:
Naaa waaa..

I didn't know why Some foolish Nigerians is like this..

If UAE didnt give you VISA, you will start complaining on twitter.. .

Now wonder america embassy refuses to give some foolish and useless people VISA to enter their country.

I do not think they planned to rob, they thought money grow on trees there, on getting there, reality struck them and within 24 hours, they decided to rob. Because how can one explain this foolishNess? I know the UAE so well, YOU CAN'T EVEN FLY OUT from there without thorough scrutiny, so what was the escape plan, my dear unintelligent rogue compatriots?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju / Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa / Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.