Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Toni Payne And 9ice Coming Back Together? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Payne And 9ice Coming Back Together? (1828 Views)

Ruggedman And 9ice Shouldn’t Have Fought Over Me – Toni Payne / Tony Payne And I Are Still Separated And Not Back Together – 9ice / Photos: Toni Payne And Zion Attend 9ice’s Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toni Payne And 9ice Coming Back Together? by pckid: 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2010
Re: Toni Payne And 9ice Coming Back Together? by StudioCFR(m): 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2010
Who cares
Re: Toni Payne And 9ice Coming Back Together? by Tosinville(m): 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2010
~abi? lol

well as far as i'm concern 9ice don't need a wh0re like that in his life anymore who doesn't have any feelings after marriage nd there are alot of ladies out there that can make good housewife so he should erase a slut out of his memory nd look 4 a real soul mate.

Intruder nd homewrecker **Tosinville slap rugged-man across the face** ouch!!!
Re: Toni Payne And 9ice Coming Back Together? by StudioCFR(m): 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2010
If 9ice accept dat wh0re back, i go know sey him be mumu.
Re: Toni Payne And 9ice Coming Back Together? by DrCork: 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2010
fest of all, can 9nice speak englisg? NO!! Does he look like toooth pig? Yes!! is he Nigerian supa star? Hell nooo!!

So why is everyone jumpib coz he comin back with Toni Braxton?? undecided (no oofeice)
Re: Toni Payne And 9ice Coming Back Together? by Tosinville(m): 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2010
~abi
2face, rugged-man and some other artistes don chop inside if it before marriage thats different how about after marriage nko? Thats fuk up some ladies don't have dignity.
Re: Toni Payne And 9ice Coming Back Together? by Outstrip(f): 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2010
She'll be a fool to take him back. He did not even defend her when all the accusations were being made
Re: Toni Payne And 9ice Coming Back Together? by StudioCFR(m): 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2010
Well, she actually did what she was accused of.

She's not only a wh0re, she's also greedy.

She wan manage all 9ice business and cuz 9ice no gree, she vex go give rugged man nodding.

Useless yoruba woman
Re: Toni Payne And 9ice Coming Back Together? by googles: 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2010
Studio CFR:

Useless yoruba woman

uncalled for. . . . . were you dere ?

dont judge based on hearsay, 9ice never confirmed her waywardness
Re: Toni Payne And 9ice Coming Back Together? by StudioCFR(m): 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2010
Once beaten twice shy.

Rugged man for don break 9ice head if the story nor be true
Re: Toni Payne And 9ice Coming Back Together? by Tosinville(m): 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2010
~abi o my guy
Re: Toni Payne And 9ice Coming Back Together? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2010
Where Is toni payne from To me she does not sound Nigerian to me
Re: Toni Payne And 9ice Coming Back Together? by StudioCFR(m): 11:25pm On Sep 09, 2010
She's a nigerian and a yoruba.

But base in US - like she don return finally
Re: Toni Payne And 9ice Coming Back Together? by mamagee3(f): 12:35am On Sep 10, 2010
But who gives a freaking damn?

Cause for all I know, I don't. . .Toni Payne and 9ice can rot in complete joblessness and I won't give a damn.
Re: Toni Payne And 9ice Coming Back Together? by mamagee3(f): 12:52am On Sep 10, 2010
Dr Cork:

fest of all, can 9nice speak englisg? NO!! Does he look like toooth pig? Yes!! is he Nigerian supa star? Hell nooo!!

So why is everyone jumpib coz he comin back with Toni Braxton?? undecided  (no oofeice)

grin grin grin grin

You're a major clown.
Re: Toni Payne And 9ice Coming Back Together? by Tosinville(m): 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2010
Abi~
Re: Toni Payne And 9ice Coming Back Together? by Skidoc(m): 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2010
Dr Cork:

[b]fest of all, can 9nice speak englisg? NO!! Does he look like toooth pig? Yes!! is he Nigerian supa star? Hell nooo!!

LMAO Very funny. Yes he does look like Tooth pick (or tooth pig if you wish) and he can't speank Engrish. No ooiffenze!!! grin
Re: Toni Payne And 9ice Coming Back Together? by mamagee3(f): 11:10pm On Sep 10, 2010
Skidoc:

LMAO Very funny. Yes he does look like Tooth pick (or tooth pig if you wish) and he can't speank Engrish. No ooiffenze!!! grin
He's just trying to portray his character. grin grin grin
Re: Toni Payne And 9ice Coming Back Together? by yinqxy(f): 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2010
I don't think dat can work, 9ice will be a fool if he takes her back everybody knw dat the story is freakling true except she uses some kind of juju,u suppose don understand Africans nw wink
Re: Toni Payne And 9ice Coming Back Together? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2010
hum na wa for this live
Re: Toni Payne And 9ice Coming Back Together? by thameamead(f): 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2010
Tosinville:

~abi
2face, rugged-man and some other artistes don chop inside if it before marriage thats different how about after marriage nko? Thats fuk up some ladies don't have dignity.

these are all allegations, why are people making out that she sleeps around? 9ice would not be where he is without her, he's an ungrateful wretch.
Re: Toni Payne And 9ice Coming Back Together? by spikedcylinder: 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2010
Was 9ce a good husband?
Re: Toni Payne And 9ice Coming Back Together? by favouredjb(f): 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2010
Nobody knows d truth
Re: Toni Payne And 9ice Coming Back Together? by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 22, 2010
@Dr. Cork

Saw ur profile and i nearly puke! u r trully a born Mo-ffo! Edi-et! rubi-sh! Non-sense! Vaga-bond! Chal-lant! po-mo! cray-fish! go-at! beans! yam!,

Somebody please borrow me vocab to qualify this, this,

[s](anyway sha! people like u made nairaland what its) u r fun an cool![/s]

(1) (Reply)

Annie Macauley Re-rocks Same Dress To Within Weeks / Guinness Named Samuel L.jackson Highest-grossing Actor Of All Time / Omotola And Her Son(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.