Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Chris Brown’s Mom: “mj Died So Chris Brown Could Live!” - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Chris Brown’s Mom: “mj Died So Chris Brown Could Live!” (1867 Views)

Skit By Flavour, Waga G, Oloye, And MJ- Video / Mj Or Usher- Who Influenced Other Musicians The Most Universally? / Chris Brown - She Ain't You (what Mj Song Does He Sample) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown’s Mom: “mj Died So Chris Brown Could Live!” by pckid: 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2010
http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/09/chris-brown%e2%80%99s-mom-%e2%80%9cmj-died-so-chris-brown-could-live%e2%80%9d/

Chris Brown’s mom, Joyce Hawkins, may have set her son’s journey down the comeback trail back a few hundred miles with an outrageous comment she made on Twitter on the 7th of september.
Brace yourself folks… http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/09/chris-brown%e2%80%99s-mom-%e2%80%9cmj-died-so-chris-brown-could-live%e2%80%9d/

Chris Brown and Mom.
Yeah, you read that right.

This lady said “Michael Jackson Died So That Chris Brown Could Live.”

And without any hint of sarcasm.

The tweet was later deleted, but as everyone should know by now… once it’s put on the internet, it’s Forever (no pun intended).

http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/09/chris-brown%e2%80%99s-mom-%e2%80%9cmj-died-so-chris-brown-could-live%e2%80%9d/

Re: Chris Brown’s Mom: “mj Died So Chris Brown Could Live!” by hectorswag(m): 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2010
wtf shocked
Re: Chris Brown’s Mom: “mj Died So Chris Brown Could Live!” by Mobinga: 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2010
She has just killed her son's career
Re: Chris Brown’s Mom: “mj Died So Chris Brown Could Live!” by Fred87(m): 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2010
Shes High on shiite,very sure no doubt.eeezz
Re: Chris Brown’s Mom: “mj Died So Chris Brown Could Live!” by ronkarazo(m): 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2010
dats so not right, wat was finking
Re: Chris Brown’s Mom: “mj Died So Chris Brown Could Live!” by hectorswag(m): 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2010
Mobinga:

Gbam!!
Re: Chris Brown’s Mom: “mj Died So Chris Brown Could Live!” by googles: 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2010
Re: Chris Brown’s Mom: “mj Died So Chris Brown Could Live!” by CLASSIFYD(m): 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2010
Chris brown is cursed! Which kind bad publicity dey follow am like dis.
He realy shld go and wash his head.
Re: Chris Brown’s Mom: “mj Died So Chris Brown Could Live!” by hectorswag(m): 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2010
;d ;d ;d
Re: Chris Brown’s Mom: “mj Died So Chris Brown Could Live!” by Fred87(m): 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2010
@classifyd.usin 20guinea fowl,wld b ok.eeez
Re: Chris Brown’s Mom: “mj Died So Chris Brown Could Live!” by CLASSIFYD(m): 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2010
@fred
20? More like 50 guinea fowl,2 white rams nd a homosexual pocka dotted goat! Lol.
Re: Chris Brown’s Mom: “mj Died So Chris Brown Could Live!” by Tosinville(m): 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2010
Chris brown mom is right, we need another pop star living legend cos m.j is history now but his mama should hv keep that thought to herself nd hope over it not to wave it in the air for critics over rihanna's issue not to be an hinderance to this again.

Forget, Chris breezy is awesome nd his mum knows it.
Re: Chris Brown’s Mom: “mj Died So Chris Brown Could Live!” by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2010
Tosinville:

Chris brown mom is right, we need another pop star living legend cos m.j is history now but his mama should hv keep that thought to herself nd hope over it not to wave it in the air for critics over rihanna's issue not to be an hinderance to this again.

Forget, Chris breezy is awesome nd his mum knows it.

You de craze. I don't know what made you interpret her comment the way you did.

I don't remember Michael Jackson getting in the way of Chris Brown's career. However, I do remember Chris Brown getting in the way of Chris Brown's career. But who am I, commoner like me. I guess I've had it all wrong Nairaland abi?
Re: Chris Brown’s Mom: “mj Died So Chris Brown Could Live!” by kkkossy(m): 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2010
another controversy is about to set in cos his mom have just increased the amount of haters who are trying to manage to like him. angry
Re: Chris Brown’s Mom: “mj Died So Chris Brown Could Live!” by Mobinga: 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2010
kkkossy:

another controversy is about to set in cos his mom have just increased the amount of haters who are trying to manage to like him. angry
Mobinga:

Re: Chris Brown’s Mom: “mj Died So Chris Brown Could Live!” by chiogo(f): 8:19pm On Sep 09, 2010
Yea right, what does what his mom tweeted have to do with him and his fans?

Dumb *tweet* though seeing as MJ was already going into oblivion before CB even came into the industry. lipsrsealed grin
Re: Chris Brown’s Mom: “mj Died So Chris Brown Could Live!” by Ibime(m): 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2010
And Jesus died so I can live
Re: Chris Brown’s Mom: “mj Died So Chris Brown Could Live!” by 04kaa: 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2010
ogugua88:

You de craze. I don't know what made you interpret her comment the way you did.

I don't remember Michael Jackson getting in the way of Chris Brown's career. However, I do remember Chris Brown getting in the way of Chris Brown's career. But who am I, commoner like me. I guess I've had it all wrong Nairaland abi?

ogugua, what kinda name is dat. grin grin, you people take things too seriously
Re: Chris Brown’s Mom: “mj Died So Chris Brown Could Live!” by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2010
04kaa:

ogugua, what kinda name is dat. grin grin, you people take things too seriously

If you knew the meaning and why it was given, then you wouldn't be talking.

I don't like skewed interpretation and misinformation. It seems small on NL but that's what's stirring the mosque debate in New York. I don't know why you are taking it seriously nko.

(1) (Reply)

Music: Flavour – “ijele – The Traveler” Ft. Zoro (prod. By. Kezyklef) / This Throwback Picture Of Wizkid And Banky W Will Make You Laugh / New Music: Mr Talkative - Oluwa Bless Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.