Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Comedian Ajebo Gifts His Wife A Lexus RX 330 In Celebration Of Mother's Day(pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Ajebo Gifts His Wife A Lexus RX 330 In Celebration Of Mother's Day(pix) (39757 Views)

"My Minimie": Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Munir On Christmas Day (Pix) / Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) / Busola Dakolo Celebrates Funmilayo Ransome-Kuti, Two Others On Women’s Day (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Ajebo Gifts His Wife A Lexus RX 330 In Celebration Of Mother's Day(pix) by Onyi22(f): 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
Poverty mentality don scatter 9ja pple head! Everything na so so materialism for dis country. Expensive gifts with huge financial value don't necessarily reflect the real value of the emotions attached / behind the gifts. You go begin dey hear 9ja guys dey complain say 9ja women too like money... why dem no go too like money? angry

Naija men are soo pathetic, I swear! angry
Broke ass nigga spotted
Re: Comedian Ajebo Gifts His Wife A Lexus RX 330 In Celebration Of Mother's Day(pix) by DanielBryte: 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2019
Extremely cheap items to buy this Easter iPhone drops to #3200 in midnight just click the link and see cheap products on JUMIA

https://thesmartcitizens./how-to-gey-cheaper-things-this-easter/
Re: Comedian Ajebo Gifts His Wife A Lexus RX 330 In Celebration Of Mother's Day(pix) by AAA593: 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2019
iamJ:
this guy that isnt funny at all

always doing like a gay in his skits
U no sabi ur blood group. What do you know about comedy? Infact go and watch his indomie comedy video skip with Aboki indomie seller
Re: Comedian Ajebo Gifts His Wife A Lexus RX 330 In Celebration Of Mother's Day(pix) by ACE1010: 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
iamJ:
bad belle

ur mates are buying their wives cars, u dey nairaland dey wail
[img]https://media./images/d9849222c168c2fb6662af35ac299386/tenor.gif[/img]

grin grin grin
Re: Comedian Ajebo Gifts His Wife A Lexus RX 330 In Celebration Of Mother's Day(pix) by sonnie10: 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2019
jose45eve:
i go buy car for mum first before wife. You know a woman true colour when you are broke
how would she take the kiddos to school?
Re: Comedian Ajebo Gifts His Wife A Lexus RX 330 In Celebration Of Mother's Day(pix) by skyfather09(m): 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2019
why be say na the men dey buy car for the women, so women no fit buy car for men abi

1 Like

Re: Comedian Ajebo Gifts His Wife A Lexus RX 330 In Celebration Of Mother's Day(pix) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2019
iamJ:
bad belle

When will women start getting gifts for you?

The young man you quoted said nothing but the truth but it seems to be your nature to be pathetic and stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Ajebo Gifts His Wife A Lexus RX 330 In Celebration Of Mother's Day(pix) by IjebuWarrior: 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2019
post=77182624:
The WALL of a beautiful and lovely relationship is built on a Strong WALLET!

No wonder 9ja is so backward!
Re: Comedian Ajebo Gifts His Wife A Lexus RX 330 In Celebration Of Mother's Day(pix) by opoloba: 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2019
happy for her

In another news, to play sport betting, Deal or No Deal game, whot game, poker game, click on https:///2HVwA3H
Re: Comedian Ajebo Gifts His Wife A Lexus RX 330 In Celebration Of Mother's Day(pix) by bobosydney: 11:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
Why making noise on social media ? This is same car i c bought for my wife last year and i didn't put it or talk about it on Social media.
Re: Comedian Ajebo Gifts His Wife A Lexus RX 330 In Celebration Of Mother's Day(pix) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 01, 2019
iamJ:
bad belle

grin
iamJ:
bad belle

Re: Comedian Ajebo Gifts His Wife A Lexus RX 330 In Celebration Of Mother's Day(pix) by Femi316: 12:01am On Apr 02, 2019
AutoJoshNIG:
Erem Emeka Nehemiah, more popularly known as “Ajebo” is one of Nigeria’s star comedian.

The University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Mass Communication started comedy while in secondary school at Nigerian Navy Secondary School Abeokuta.

Ever since then,  has made a name for himself in the Nigeria entertainment industry.

In July 2018, Comedian Ajebo made news when he wept uncontrollably at his white wedding with his wife, Uche.

Over the weekend, in celebration of Mother’s Day, Ajebo presented a car gift of a Lexus RS SUV to his wife.

Ajebo announced the car gift in an Instagram post.

He captioned the post thus:

"Happy mother's day Mrs Aj. One day, e go be bentley. @uchae_erem ❤❤❤�"

See photos below.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/comedian-ajebo-gifts-his-wife-a-lexus-rx-330-suv-in-celebration-of-mothers-dayphotos/

See him face like Cartoon Network
Re: Comedian Ajebo Gifts His Wife A Lexus RX 330 In Celebration Of Mother's Day(pix) by Slurity(m): 6:08am On Apr 02, 2019
Dalastically:
a very good example all men should emulate, spoil your wife and your mother with gifts and LEAVE REGINA DANIELS MAKE HER KPEKUS REST.
hit like if I talk your mind.
And leave father to suffer abi? You deserve award
Re: Comedian Ajebo Gifts His Wife A Lexus RX 330 In Celebration Of Mother's Day(pix) by Slurity(m): 6:10am On Apr 02, 2019
bobosydney:
Why making noise on social media ? This is same car i c bought for my wife last year and i didn't put it or talk about it on Social media.
Thank God you are still not putting in on social media
Re: Comedian Ajebo Gifts His Wife A Lexus RX 330 In Celebration Of Mother's Day(pix) by songzDaniel01(m): 6:17am On Apr 02, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Just because he boughted a second hand manual car for his wife person no go hear word again mtcheeeeeew
just do go school,
Re: Comedian Ajebo Gifts His Wife A Lexus RX 330 In Celebration Of Mother's Day(pix) by jose45eve(m): 1:41am On Apr 03, 2019
sonnie10:
how would she take the kiddos to school?
school bus

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cee-c Slays In Body-hugging Skimpy Dress / Damilola Adegbite Looks Flawless In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Iyabo Ojo's Late Father's Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.