Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

From An Ex-athiest. God Loves You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From An Ex-athiest. God Loves You (249 Views)

Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' / Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? / God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From An Ex-athiest. God Loves You by Femmymata2(m): 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2019
I was an athiest before God saved my soul by his mercy and grace made available through our Lord Jesus Christ. You check my history you'll also know that I am not just an athiest but a very crazy one.
On a certain day while still uncomfortably living in thick darkness , the glorious light of Jesus Christ shined on me by the WORD I heard in a Christian gathering 2cor4vs4. That's how I was delivered from the power of darkness and translated into the kingdom of God 1col 1vs 13. Jesus gave my life a new meaning, I discovered the true purpose for my existence
Now life has new meaning to me, I have been moving from glory to glory ever since because of my new status in Christ. I will also like you to partake in the wonderful, glorious, enjoyable life that is in our Lord Jesus Christ. Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and watch how everything will start turning around for good in your life because that's the will of the almighty God for us.Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From An Ex-athiest. God Loves You by johnydon22(m): 7:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
Your history mostly showed someone with questions who dangled on the edge of religious skepticism and eventually culminated into rediscovery of faith.

(1) (Reply)

Correct Side Chick / See Moment Notre-dame Was On Fire (photos) / Huge Fire Breaks Out At Notre Dame Cathedral In Paris,france.(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.