Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) (2489 Views)

Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' / Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by GenesisForum: 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
Reno Omokri, a former aide to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan, has dropped a bombshell on Christendom by revealing that God does not love Christians. In a debate with Daddy Freeze, entitled "Daddy Freeze Debates Reno Omokri: Should Christians Celebrate Christmas?", Reno argued that God loves Muslims particularly because they are obedient to Him and faithful to their scripture.

Christians, on the other hand, are alien to God, disobedient, unfaithful and impious. He ended his argument by begging Christians not to assassinate him.

Watch the short clip..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slNDKDXyfyY

Watch the full debate...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEAvAvUvWGY

His words:

"Christ emphasized faith, He did not emphasize religion. That's why when you read John 3:16, it says that:

"For God so love the world..."

God does not love Christians. In fact, that word "Christian" does not even resonate with God. God loves the world. God loves Muslims. I am telling you, one of the people that God PARTICULARLY loves are Muslims. Why? Because... I'll give you a very good example:

When I was coming back from your own country (referring to Daddy Freeze) I saw a guy looking very, very agitated; he was looking here, he would look here, he would look around. Next thing the guy just... In the middle of this airport, just sat down, brought out mat poom! Put the mat there, enter the mat and began to pray... Muslim prayer. Do you know what the man was looking for? He was looking for a quiet place, a secret place to go and pray, he couldn't find.

How many Christians do you know will love God to that extent? How many Christians?

Let me tell you something, do you know that if the Qur'an tells Muslims you must cut your nose before you can please God, every Muslim will cut their nose. That's how they are...

Muslims are more faithful to their scripture than so-called Christians to their own scripture.

And of this, I have offended enough people. You know please, I am just one man. I have four children. If I am killed, Daddy Freeze will not pay their school fees. So let me not offend more people. Let us end it here please. "

https://genesis.com.ng/threads/god-loves-muslims-more-than-christians-reno-omokri-video.79/

Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by Jerryherd: 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
cool

Hmmmn

Total submission to the will of Allah

That is the bases and principles in which Yeshua Son of Mariahm in Hebrew, or Jesus son of Mary (in English ) stand for

He lived and died painfully for the love of God

5 Likes

Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by streetsoldier1(m): 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
.hmmn
Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by jabatah(m): 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
Obedient
Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by fjjc(m): 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
This is serious.
Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Hmmmn

That is the bases and principles in which Yeshua Son of Mariahm in Hebrew, or Jesus son of Mary (in English ) stand for

So Jesus was a Muslim right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by Jerryherd: 10:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Yeshua was a Jew that practice Judaism according to teachings Moshe משה

1 Like

Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:38pm On Sep 09, 2021

3 Likes

Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
Jerryherd:

No sir. He did not practice Judaism according to the teachings of Moses. It was why he always clashed with the Pharisees Sadducees and eventually got killed.

1 Like

Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by ERockson: 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ok
Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
This one that said Christians should be like Jews and argue and debate with each other over the scripture forgeting that this is what Christ did and won them flawlessly but did they yield?

Reno is not a Christian. He worships the kike masters that pay him and his aunty Ngozi.

I hope you have taken your mandatory Covid jab, fake Pastor Omockery.
Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by Jerryherd: 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Reno is pressing Muslims' mumu button grin grin

Not really the most virtues woman in Islam is Mariam and she is the only one with a complete chapter in the Quran, one of the most mentioned personality of the Quran is Yeshua or Issa or what your colonial masters adulterated as Jesus a bad Greek word

Muslim and Jews only have issues with romans interference and adulteration of their Ibrahim icc mythology

3 Likes

Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
[s]
Jerryherd:

[/s]

Too many kikes in this forum

Why is Telaviv sending their JIDF shills here?

Do they think we are all as stupid as their Igbo commodity slaves that worship the Jew and not Christ?

Jesus remains a Christian and not a Moloch worshipping satanic Jew.
Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by flamingREED(m): 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
A very lame submission.

Just one 'Amen!' a Christian echos in his house is greater than the petitions of 2 billion Muslim heads bowed in prayers.

1 Like

Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
Jerryherd:

Not really the most virtues woman in Islam is Mariam and she is the only one with a complete chapter in the Quran, one of the most mentioned personality of the Quran is Yeshua or Issa or what your colonial masters adulterated as Jesus a bad Greek word

Muslim and Jews only have issues with romance interference and adulteration of their Ibrahim icc mythology

My friend Jerry Springer, I can see your hooked nose from here.

Down playing Christianity while promoting your pet apes' religion.
Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by Jerryherd: 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

No sir. He did not practice Judaism according to the teachings of Moses. It was why he always clashed with the Pharisees Sadducees and eventually got killed.

He followed the teaching of Moses till the end and admonish the priest of the synagogue who had tried to change the teachings

Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by Arewalegend: 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

even in the birble he was ... Read clearly book of John 14 vs 27-29
Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Hmmmn

He did not die.

He was murdered by you kikes but He still lives.

Bastard Kike.
Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by Lattop(m): 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
Oya start arguing with ur keyboard
Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
Jerryherd:

Muslim and Jews only have issues with romance interference and adulteration of their Ibrahim icc mythology

Are you talking of Mary mother of Jesus or Miriam sister of Moses?

Jesus is not an adulteration or whatever you call it. It's the English adaptation of the Hebrew name of Jesus. Our colonial masters called Him Jesus. We call Him Jesu or Yesu.
Isa is the Arabic adulteration of the name as well.
However, your colonial masters gave you Muhammad and Allah and you have stuck to them in your worship till this day. Even adopted their language as the acceptable language of worshipping Allah whereas Olorun/Olodumare has existed before your colonial masters ever came through the desert.
Which is more confounding I know not.

1 Like

Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
[s]
Arewalegend:
[/s]

Jerry Springer, your hooked nose is showing behind this post.

Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by Saifullah01: 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
interesting
Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
I agree with him in the sense that so many yrs now and then, alot of so called Christians only remember God in times of

Hard time

Sick

Expecting promotion

Or taking a long journey.

And above all, they always expect
'miracles"

Some Even go as far as praising there pastor!
Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Are you talking of Mary mother of Jesus or Miriam sister of Moses?

Jesus is not an adulteration or whatever you call it. It's the English adaptation of the Hebrew name of Jesus. Our colonial masters called Him Jesus. We call Him Jesu or Yesu.
Isa is the Arabic adulteration of the name as well.
However, your colonial masters gave you Muhammad and Allah and you have stuck to them in your worship till this day. Even adopted their language as the acceptable language of worshipping Allah whereas Olorun/Olodumare has existed before your colonial masters ever came through the desert.
Which is more confounding I know not.

That's a kike you are arguing with.

He is here to promote Islam over Christianity and back what that fake Pastor said in the video.

DON'T FALL FOR JEWISH TRICKS.

They have made the Igbos all renounce Christianity with their fake ''we wuz jews'' meme and now they think they can succeed with the rest of us.

Why?

Because, only Christians can see that we live in the hour of the end times and know that the tribulation that is coming is geared towards unleashing the Jewish Messiah (which they will do within the next 5ys).

So for you to fall and worship the kike overlord, you must denounce Christ.
Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
Jerryherd:

He followed the teaching of Moses till the end and admonish the priest of the synagogue who had tried to change the teachings

No sir. He did not follow the teachings of Moses. As a matter of fact, he prevented a woman caught in adultery from getting stoned as is written in the law of Moses.

Not only that, He proclaimed that "the Sabbath was made for man and not man for the Sabbath".

Lastly, he changed "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" to "if a man strikes you on your right cheek, turn your left cheek also".

1 Like

Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
Arewalegend:

I have checked. There is no mention of Jesus being a Muslim there. The word Muslim can neither be found in the Bible nor Torah
Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by realstars: 10:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
Muslim Are More United Than Christians, But God Love That Love Him And Can Keep His Commandment..

2 Likes

Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by Jerryherd: 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

No sir. He did not follow the teachings of Moses. As a matter of fact, he prevented a woman caught in adultery from getting stoned as is written in the law of Moses.

Not only that, He proclaimed that "the Sabbath was made for man and not man for the Sabbath".

Lastly, he changed "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" to "if a man strikes you on your right cheek, turn your left cheek also".

What Yeshua did that got the old guards angry was his modernised explanation of Torah, and that made him seem like a gypsy. All his teachings and interpretation were from the Torah and what he challenged the old preist with were content of the Torah which he won at all times, causing envy
Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by Jerryherd: 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

I have checked. There is no mention of Jesus being a Muslim there. The word Muslim can neither be found in the Bible nor Torah

Because it took over a thousand years after the death of Yeshua for Islam to emerge, even Bukhari Mohammed's best friend was a Catholic and Mohammed was quite knowledgeable about Bible and Torah
Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
Jerryherd:

What Yeshua did that got the old guards angry was his modernised explanation of Torah, and that made him seem like a gypsy. All his teachings and interpretation were from the Torah and what he challenged the old preist with were content of the Torah which he won at all times, causing envy

Liar.

Jesus was against the Pharisees because they rejected the WRITTEN LAWS in place of the Oral Laws as contained in the Babylonian Talmud.

Christ said of them that for every law of Moses you have added a 1,000 upon a 1,000 more.

The Rabbis made shit up to avoid the laws of Moses just as they do now with their Sabbath Goy and other kikery.
Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by RevDesm0ndJuju: 11:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
Jerryherd:

Because it took over a thousand years after the death of Yeshua for Islam to emerge

Jesus did not SUBMIT to any authority here on earth or in heaven. And so can not be considered a Muslim.

Jesus did not bow to the Jewish god aka Satan and so can never be a Muslim.
Re: God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
Jerryherd:

I gave you two or three clear examples were he changed the teachings of the Torah. Can you clearly quote where his response is in the Torah?

His teachings were not from the Torah. He quoted the Torah but did not base his teachings or philosophy on the Torah. His teachings were in direct conflict with the Torah which led him to say "Do not think I have come to bring peace to the world. Rather I bring a sword", that same quote that Muslim apologists love to misinterpret to mean he endorsed violence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians / Assembling Together / Why The Rise In Crime Rate Just Before Christmas ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.