Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari (28172 Views)

EFCC Files 17-Count Charge Against Okorocha After His Declaration / NANS Leaders' Smile After Meeting Buhari, As PMB Speaks / Protesters Delayed Governor Yahaya Bello From Meeting Buhari In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari by MyGeneration(m): 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2019
muykem:
Pride is killing you. Osho is not your mate, go and beg him.
If you are an Igbo man. I spit on you.

You are a disgrace for you not to see through what Rocha's is trying to do and say.

As at stance now,if Buhari and the presidency is holding a caucus meeting,there would be no single Igbo man represented and you see nothing wrong with it.

You are a big disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari by zoedew: 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

We know okorocha is a jackass

But saying he's not Oshiomhole mate, I disagree with you on that ..

Really? Imagine if Okorocha was APC Chairman pre the just concluded elections. The resulting scenario should convince you beyond reasonable doubts that Oshiomhole is not Okorocha’s mate by miles!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari by enemyofprogress: 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2019
We are talking about human beings Okorocha is talking about South East, rubbish.
Re: Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2019
grin

Re: Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari by barinedan(m): 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2019
muykem:
He is even worst than wailer. You locked stadium against your party chairman forgetting that what goes around comes around.
He is now facing the consequences of his greed, he will soon run to Donald Trump

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari by HardBishop: 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2019
post=77180772:
Heeeeyaaahh........ cheesy wink grin

always supporting evils.. kai
Re: Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
tesppidd:
Rochas will get his ticket.
I don't think so.
Re: Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 01, 2019
zoedew:

Really? Imagine if Okorocha was APC Chairman pre the just concluded elections. The resulting scenario should convince you beyond reasonable doubts that Oshiomhole is not Okorocha’s mate by miles!
Absolutely, Definitely! Okorocha is not Oshiomole's mate. Oshiomole is more brutal.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
MyGeneration:

If you are an Igbo man. I spit on you.

You are a disgrace for you not to see through what Rocha's is trying to do and say.

As at stance now,if Buhari and the presidency is holding a caucus meeting,there would be no single Igbo man represented and you see nothing wrong with it.

You are a big disgrace.
That is what Crooked Okorocha claims.
Re: Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari by zoedew: 8:55pm On Apr 01, 2019
Okorocha taking shelter in between the legs of Buhari is like - “Papa, see, Oshiomhole is beating me! Tell him to stop!!”.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari by MyGeneration(m): 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2019
gypsey:
That is what Crooked Okorocha claims.
Its not a claim its simply the full blown truth.

In the next 4years our people would start screaming marginalization but won't say how we caused it.

Think with your head not from a hate or Biafra or Ipob perspective
Re: Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari by fredoooooo: 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2019
Okorocha my man na your selfishness dey behind your predicament....
Re: Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari by MyGeneration(m): 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2019
ednut1:
Must Henry Nwosu be Governor Nonsense man
Is it not obvious that hope is not a better candidate but just a mole in APC. He didn't even put up a fight against Pdp. Since they won he just acted like nothing happened.

This fuckers are so sentimental that they can't see beyond their noses.

Hope Uzodinma was never an APC loyalist he just wanted to cause confusion
Re: Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari by gwafaeziokwu: 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2019
See them. Our political elites are very predictable. Once they loose out they will start whipping up tribal sentiment. Okorocha the south east have long pitch tent with PDP. Oshiomole and his co travellers are at liberty to Jump the lagoon. The only looser is your self, don't drag the rest of us into your mess.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari by mozona(m): 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
eeeyahhhhh
Re: Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari by gwafaeziokwu: 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2019
MyGeneration:

Its not a claim its simply the full blown truth.

In the next 4years our people would start screaming marginalization but won't say how we caused it.

Think with your head not from a hate or Biafra or Ipob perspective

Sometimes I begin to wonder whether some of these posts I see on nairaland are from actual Igbos. With a population of almost 40 million I am ashamed that some of you actually feel threatened by the uninformed political neophytes from APC who knew next to nothing about true democratic choices. Every mad man have his day. This is APC time allow them for crying out loud. What they are doing is even to the advantage of Igbo political future, they are pushing our efulefu leaders to always align with their own people.
Re: Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari by MyGeneration(m): 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:

Sometimes I begin to wonder whether some of these posts I see on nairaland are from actual Igbos. With a population of almost 40 million I am ashamed that some of you actually feel threatened by the uninformed political neophytes from APC who knew next to nothing about true democratic choices. Every mad man have his day. This is APC time allow them for crying out loud. What they are doing is even to the advantage of Igbo political future, they are pushing our efulefu leaders to always align with their own people.
To align with our people so that what will happen?

This action you described is called burning of bridges.

Buhari was never our enemy but you guys always treated him as an enemy. The way our people are going politically in the next 20years I dot see as getting any serious political position in future governments to come.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari by Ogalanyaidi(m): 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2019
[quote author=Herdsmen post=77181354]

You don't know Rochas...

Oshiomhole is a learner... Rochas has respect for Buhari and his northern brothers that has been taming him..

If Rochas unleash his full self... Bros oshiomhole will run out of this country..

Rochas has Chased apc out of southeast... Why didn't Osho and his boys win house of assembly and state house in imo ...since he's powerful..

Oshiomhole will regret this..he's only fighting a Battle he can't win..

Can oshiomhole stop Rochas from been swear as a senator...

Hehehehehe..
Make tinubu dey decieve am

When it's time...

Rochas will contest for 2023 president under APC..and if not being careful..

..... elrufia for 2023..

Don't overate oshiomhole...

With all his mouth...saraki dealt with him...and comfortable put him in his place..

Rochas still dey cook for am... And oshiomhole must chop am...

Time will unveil[/quote

Beer parlour analyst

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari by Gandollaar(f): 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2019
nickxtra:
Gbam. Rochas no know say Oshiomole don retire many stronger and better politicians. Oshiobaba don fight Obj; Oshiobaba retired the feared Tony Anenih, Tom Ikimi, Saraki and others from active politics. Oshiomole may be smallish, but his mind is big
His mind is big... what about his preek? When is he going to impregnate the oyibo gold digger in his house?
Re: Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari by mastermaestro(m): 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2019
nickxtra:
Gbam. Rochas no know say Oshiomole don retire many stronger and better politicians. Oshiobaba don fight Obj; Oshiobaba retired the feared Tony Anenih, Tom Ikimi, Saraki and others from active politics. Oshiomole may be smallish, but his mind is big

Good you know that dude. The guy has the brain of a tortoise and the heart of a lion. I respect him for these two things. Many people don't know much about Oshiomhole. The dude hardly accepts status quo. He always comes with his own template. grin Most of his political casualties will be wishing they had stuck to Oyegun. cheesy I like him though.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
But mind you... Okorocha is better than Oshomole..

Finer than Oshomole

Richer than Oshomole..

Wiser than Oshomole..

Travel than Oshomole

Erect statue more than Oshomole

And even visit Oshodi more than the osho

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari by atakamus: 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2019
Okoroawusa is a mad man period.
Re: Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari by Abagworo(m): 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2019
The caption is just misleading and Oshiomole was just mentioned in a different issue not that of Okorocha. Okorocha was there to demand for equity which requires the Southeast take Senate President or Speaker.

Okorocha himself has no predicament as him and most of his supporters won everything they contested either under APC or AA while everyone imposed by Oshiomole lost.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari by nickxtra(m): 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
Gandollaar:
His mind is big... what about his preek? When is he going to impregnate the oyibo gold digger in his house?
Search for his preek on Google. The answers are there
Re: Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari by OmoManU: 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2019
Okorocha should stop blaming oshiomohle because is the one that caused the problem for himself in the first place if he had supported candidates and not his son-in-law there won't have been a problem in the first place so turning it around to blame oshiomole is wrong though they may have their personal beef but notwithstanding h e should take responsibility for his own actions and inactions anyway apc should try to give the south east region a reasonable position for the sake of equality and federalism at least the south east should take the position of speakership that's if there is a federal house of rep member from the south east
Re: Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari by bameyi(m): 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2019
My question be say why you go dey mess with him foreign investment. Him no dey play with him foreign imported wife oh.
Re: Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari by swizmony(m): 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2019
Melancho:
Okorocha was used and dumped. Simple.

I sell gov and edu backlinks for N5000 (70 backlinks).
I design beautiful websites for N25k. Call or WhatsApp me 07085013051 for more details.

No i disagree, he had d opportunity to work with APC in other to secure apc stronghold in his state, but becoz of petty selfishness n his shortsightedness imo was lost. So he shouldnt complain

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari by lereinter(m): 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2019
muykem:
Pride is killing you. Osho is not your mate, go and beg him.

this is what you get from apc fools

osho ( wizard)

has osho ever contested for president

has osho ever built a school

has osho ever given students free education as a private individual

but for rochas you deserve every smear
Re: Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari by oforjide: 10:55pm On Apr 01, 2019
Oshiomole isn't the person behind okorochas's predicament, the person that is responsible for his problem is tinubu even rochas himself knew it very well.
Re: Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari by Gandollaar(f): 11:36pm On Apr 01, 2019
nickxtra:
Search for his preek on Google. The answers are there
grin
Re: Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari by Yankee101: 11:40pm On Apr 01, 2019
Anyone still doubting Buhari was rigged in should see the evidence

A party chairman instructing INEC not to issue cert of return

Aluta people are not good for governance. They become dictators when in power, becoming far worse than the malady they so fought gallantly
Re: Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari by 8stargeneral: 11:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
See whn ur problem start grin grin grin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WTO DG: President Buhari’s Tactical Change And Egypt’s Ambush / Esther Bassey, LG Chairman, Dies In Cross River / Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.