Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

How To Create A Professional Android App With Your Phone And Make Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create A Professional Android App With Your Phone And Make Money (243 Views)

App With Social Media Tasks For Nigeria {earn N5,000 Daily} / Let's Convert Your Website Or Blog To A Professional Android App For Just . . . / Just shake your phone and win Cash. Opera Mini/AFCON N200M Cash Give away to Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Professional Android App With Your Phone And Make Money by EmmaxKeys: 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2019
Hey! Have you seen or heard of others out there that are making cool cash through the android applications they developed, and yet you're finding it impossible to even build an app?? Here, don't panic. This is going to be the end of your life's problem.

This method of creating android applications is what many have adopted and harnessed, and today, they are well to do. You don't have to learn how to code before you can create a big and successful android app. I will teach you ALL what you need to do, and start making money like me. wink

Here is it. If you are really interested in this mystery, please forward your message to me on WhatsApp +2349031821332.

It is only for 2,500 Naira. I will give you payment details.

And note, we will build your big app together with your phone, get downloads, and start earning you money.

Trust me! You will not regret it. Thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

Need Someone To Help Me Write A Business Plan / Copy Phone Dealers(dkk, Sicco, Kgtel, Qup Etc) / Standard Delivery Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.