Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

App With Social Media Tasks For Nigeria {earn N5,000 Daily} - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / App With Social Media Tasks For Nigeria {earn N5,000 Daily} (1744 Views)

Become A Licensed POS Distributor In Nigeria, Earn N100k & More Monthly! / Surveyeah Nigeria - Earn Money Filling Online Paid Surveys / Man Makes N150,000 Daily From Selling 'Fura Da Nono' In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

App With Social Media Tasks For Nigeria {earn N5,000 Daily} by jesus2022: 11:49am On Aug 12, 2022
Apps to Earn Money Doing Social Media Tasks in Nigeria

Here is an App that will help you make money by performing tasks online that relate to what you normally do online anyway. You can post on Facebook, make a comment, subscribe to YouTube, like, etc., and get paid in Naira direct to any bank account in Nigeria.

The company has been around since 2020 and it is a Nigerian base company that also has many other ways to earn money online.

All you need to do to start making money with this App is to sign up and start working. You can work with your phone using the App or you use the website version of the company with either your computer or your tablet.

There are ready-made jobs for you on this platform, with many people that want to improve their social media presence.

Watch the video to know how to even earn more with this company:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTdf5Bgsqfw

Thanks for your time

Regards

Jade

Join My Platform Here:
https://askjofa.com/SubscribeToYouTube

(1) (Reply)

Constant Petroleum Products Supply For Your Bizness / Become A Wholesaler Or Reseller / How Can I Recover My Money From Mega Asset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.