Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,455 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class (50589 Views)

Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? / DELSU Searches Students After Murder Of Elozino Joshuana Ogege. Photos / N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by lilianofentse(f): 12:47am On Apr 02, 2019
Celebsnews:

Lol.. I got this one logged on in my UC Browser, and was just perusing through nairaland due to insomnia when I bumped into your comment. Just felt like hitting you up though, didn't mean to hit on any girl tonight or ever.

So, it's fine if you don't want a friend though... Lol.
yh ikr.
Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by TissuePaper: 12:48am On Apr 02, 2019
Celebsnews:

Lmfao.. I'm jus experiencing insomnia man. It's all for fun, talking about esteem?

Only a man with low esteem and inferiority complex will monitor the convo of some girl he met and fell for online. I'm jus having fun bro. Peace
fair enough
Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by Celebsnews: 12:49am On Apr 02, 2019
lilianofentse:
yh ikr.

You can still check out leroi Emmy on Google and FB though
Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 02, 2019
[s]
ReneeNuttall:

How does all what u just said make u feel any different from ur usual self? Shey money enter ur account? Does it matter how old I am? U reducing my age doesn't make me feel any less of a person. So just take a chill pill and calm down. I know that majority of u guys here see this forum as an avenue to pour out ur frustrations but guy u r just fuming over nothing. undecided
[/s]

*Facepalm*

STFU Sis and stop trying too hard. Simply accept correction or edit the fuc*ing comment. Jeez.

1 Like

Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 02, 2019
[s]
ReneeNuttall:

Is it ur mind or ur thinking spirit?Is it ur phone and data I used in typing that? I guess ur answer is no.oya goan sleep. undecided
[/s]
Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by KingSango(m): 1:20am On Apr 02, 2019
ReneeNuttall:
I hope he doesn't lure them into sodomy with his dancing skills? If the answer is no,then he will definitely win the hearts of not just the students in his class but the entire sch.

Yes it appears among the talented dancers musicians singers and artists grow up in the Church around pedophiles

I pray that the teacher is a good man who really is out to spread truth and love
Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 02, 2019
ReneeNuttall:
I hope he doesn't lure them into sodomy with his dancing skills? If the answer is no,then he will definitely win the hearts of not just the students in his class but the entire sch.

Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by Shakushaku1(m): 1:26am On Apr 02, 2019
lilianofentse:

I've not yet completed the story. I don't wanna post halfway

Aii
Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by THEREALLIFE: 2:56am On Apr 02, 2019
delugajackson:

How old are you, 12? Anyone who spends any amount of time with young children understands that providing them with opportunities for play provides so much more than a few minutes or hours of ‘fun’. Rythmic activities allow children to relax their minds, let off steam. It creates for them a feel good sensation and teaches them self-expression.

But unfortunately, your negative and sexually-perverted mindset won't let you reason properly. I hope you are 12 or 13, because that's the only way this ignorant and utterly distasteful comment of yours can be excused.
. You!! The lady has a big point o. Have u watched 'leaving neverland'? If u haven't, go and watch it. It's about the true story of Micheal Jackson and how he took advantage of young boys.
Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by Dspmarteens: 3:37am On Apr 02, 2019
The guy must be a fan of Bollywood movies or.....
Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by Dobson43: 4:33am On Apr 02, 2019
ReneeNuttall:

Why do u sound so pained?Must u take everything in life so personal? I gave my own opinion based on past events mostly carried out by teachers and there u are throwing insults.all those rubbish u typed calling urself a 12 or 13 year old were totally uncalled for.pls be guided,u ain't feeding nobody here.

I like your composure and approach. This world is filled with perverts and no one should blame you for being should I say paranoid. I like that fact that you didn't get worked up with the negative comments thrown at you
Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by kach17(m): 5:26am On Apr 02, 2019
PRINT QUALITY PLASTIC ID CARDS FOR #250 ONLY, CALL 08068833933. SAVE COST TODAY!
Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by Nobody: 5:49am On Apr 02, 2019
Hian! Sis....
ReneeNuttall:
Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by CharlieWilson: 6:01am On Apr 02, 2019
Best Web and Mobile Application solution provider company Locus Rags
Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 02, 2019
ReneeNuttall:

All u know is sex, sex, sex, sex undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by Amumaigwe: 6:18am On Apr 02, 2019
masterpiecer:
If he dances as an art teacher what then will d music teacher do? grin

Creative dance encompasses dance, music, drama, acting etc. Music is just an aspect of it.
Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by Awoo88: 6:24am On Apr 02, 2019
See creativity. A teacher that build conference, make you feel like you are ok with you self. No matter how dull a child is, that child can never do badly in the subject this guy is teaching. In Nigeria, if their nit exploiting the students, they are quoting the Bible and Quran to cover up their incompetence
Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by ijemz(f): 7:08am On Apr 02, 2019
ReneeNuttall:
Most useless comment here.

1 Like

Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by MrBONE2(m): 7:25am On Apr 02, 2019
masterpiecer:
If he dances as an art teacher what then will d music teacher do? grin

The Music Teacher gana Rap grin
Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by foreshore(m): 7:30am On Apr 02, 2019
Ndlistic:
Viral video of a dancing teacher who engaged in dancing with his student after class our.

Sackey Percy is the dancing creative art teacher at Obi-Kwahu in the Easten Region , he said that he is doing this in a unique way is to dance with the kids to improve their confidence during classes our.

That as he Implemented the dance ,they students always feel free to tell him whatever thing that is bothering them.

Sackey Percy further said whenever he is done with lesson and asking them question they are able to tell because me because they don't see me as a caricature or something like that Percy said.

We would have been early to class if we got to see moves like this!

This is interesting, Watch video below

Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/meet-ghanian-dancing-teacher-sackey.html?m=1

Work never hold am well
Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:36am On Apr 02, 2019
ijemz:
Most useless comment here.

So because other people have been spewing trash and I allowed it,u now feel u can also use me to shine too cheesy Meanwhile when the likes of LUCIFER, SATAN etc are making crazy comments, u would rather hide under ur bed.....funny sets of people we av here.
Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by qanda: 8:27am On Apr 02, 2019
Wow....
Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 02, 2019
ReneeNuttall:

E be like say your brain dey pain you.

Take 2 spoons of Gbogbo Nishe, you go dey alright.
Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by jasminelewis: 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
Nice Post
My name is Jasmine Lewis and thanks for sharing this information.
Best Service provider IT company Locus Rags
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba / Drop An English Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary / Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Are Not (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.