Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class (50577 Views)

Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? / Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day / DELSU Searches Students After Murder Of Elozino Joshuana Ogege. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by Ndlistic(m): 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2019
Viral video of a dancing teacher who engaged in dancing with his student after class our.

Sackey Percy is the dancing creative art teacher at Obi-Kwahu in the Easten Region , he said that he is doing this in a unique way is to dance with the kids to improve their confidence during classes our.

That as he Implemented the dance ,they students always feel free to tell him whatever thing that is bothering them.

Sackey Percy further said whenever he is done with lesson and asking them question they are able to tell because me because they don't see me as a caricature or something like that Percy said.

We would have been early to class if we got to see moves like this!

This is interesting, Watch video below

Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/meet-ghanian-dancing-teacher-sackey.html?m=1

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by Ndlistic(m): 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2019
See reactions below, Watch Full Breakdance HERE

1 Like

Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by seandurse(m): 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2019
That's one unique way of relating with the students. Sure, school go dey sweet you go when wake up in the morning self.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by masterpiecer(m): 8:47pm On Apr 01, 2019
If he dances as an art teacher what then will d music teacher do? grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
I hope he doesn't lure them into sodomy with his dancing skills? If the answer is no,then he will definitely win the hearts of not just the students in his class but the entire sch.

9 Likes

Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by delugajackson: 9:28pm On Apr 01, 2019
ReneeNuttall:
[s]I hope he doesn't lure them into sodomy with his dancing skills? If the answer is no,then he will definitely win the hearts of not just the students in his class but the entire sch.[/s]
How old are you, 12? Anyone who spends any amount of time with young children understands that providing them with opportunities for play provides so much more than a few minutes or hours of ‘fun’. Rythmic activities allow children to relax their minds, let off steam. It creates for them a feel good sensation and teaches them self-expression.

But unfortunately, your negative and sexually-perverted mindset won't let you reason properly. I hope you are 12 or 13, because that's the only way this ignorant and utterly distasteful comment of yours can be excused.

192 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by AyodejiCharles(m): 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2019
K

Good
Ok

These super cute indoor slippers are up for grabs!!

Need them, love them, Want some??

Guys get for your woman too, she will love you the more.

Wholesales buyers will get massive discounts!

click on the link below to chat me up on whatsapp immediately!
https:///2348079230930

Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by tstx(m): 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2019
The way naija bloggers deface pictures eh... You'd think they own the picture..... Meanwhile na thief them thief am off the internet

do not think your business is doing well without a website.. you are losing out on potential clients searching the web.. Get a website today...
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

2 Likes

Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by namiji2598: 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2019
I will never send my children to such sch abeg...wehtin Dem go learn leg work?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by Etizz: 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2019
Nor be d once wey we go dey fear to go class because of so so flogging..... Nice one .....guy above me,the teacher is a creative art teacher, what would you expect him to teach? Chemistry? Naaaah..... I think its the all work and no play thing grin
Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by lilianofentse(f): 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2019
Def high rn. I think he'll taste nice inside me
*laughs*
Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2019
delugajackson:

How old are you, 12? Anyone who spends any amount of time with young children understands that providing them with opportunities for play provides so much more than a few minutes or hours of ‘fun’. Rythmic activities allow children to relax their minds, let off steam. It creates for them a feel good sensation and teaches them self-expression.

But unfortunately, your negative and sexually-perverted mindset won't let you reason properly. I hope you are 12 or 13, because that's the only way this ignorant and utterly distasteful comment can be excused.

Why do u sound so pained?Must u take everything in life so personal? I gave my own opinion based on past events mostly carried out by teachers and there u are throwing insults.all those rubbish u typed calling urself a 12 or 13 year old were totally uncalled for.pls be guided,u ain't feeding nobody here.

13 Likes

Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by Onyekachi419(f): 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2019
You can't try that shit in Nigeria the parents wil be like why is he dancing with the students did he touch any body

4 Likes

Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by naijainstinct: 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2019
ReneeNuttall:
I hope he doesn't lure them into sodomy with his dancing skills? If the answer is no,then he will definitely win the hearts of not just the students in his class but the entire sch.
Madam, you are sick and perverted. Get help!

24 Likes

Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2019
kudos to the brotha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by Onlinealaba(m): 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2019
What a way to gain the kids attention no matter how much u bash him, that's simply innovative life is too short to take things too serious abeg cool

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option
Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by Boyooosa(m): 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2019
delugajackson:

But unfortunately, your negative and sexually-perverted mindset won't let you reason properly. I hope you are 12 or 13, because that's the only way this ignorant and utterly distasteful comment can be excused.

No no no bro, I disagree with u bro Cos the guy justified his comment by applying the word IF.
So, try to work with the current societal factor and not ur assumed judgemental opinion....

6 Likes

Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by themonk(m): 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2019
ReneeNuttall:
Should Sodomy be the first thing that comes to mind?

19 Likes

Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by ChiefVolt007: 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2019
Nairalanders been bashing their selves right from the days of John the Baptist grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by Respect55(m): 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
ReneeNuttall:

Why do u sound so pained?Must u take everything in life so personal? I gave my own opinion based on past events mostly carried out by teachers and there u are throwing insults.all those rubbish u typed calling urself a 12 or 13 year old were totally uncalled for.pls be guided,u ain't feeding nobody here.
U deserve all these and even more he didn't say here. My only disappointment is that he said u must be 12 or 13 because, to me, u should e around 6 or 7.

Bht then, u have a sex-perverted mind

30 Likes

Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by izzou(m): 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
ReneeNuttall:

Your first line is so unnecessary

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
And here comes another one.......

Be an imitator of good things the Holy Book says.....

Keep it up man.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2019
Respect55:

U deserve all these and even more he didn't say here. My only disappointment is that he said u must be 12 or 13 because, to me, u should e around 6 or 7.

Bht then, u have a sex-perverted mind

How does all what u just said make u feel any different from ur usual self? Shey money enter ur account? Does it matter how old I am? U reducing my age doesn't make me feel any less of a person. So just take a chill pill and calm down. I know that majority of u guys here see this forum as an avenue to pour out ur frustrations but guy u r just fuming over nothing. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by Hardeyshinardt(m): 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2019
Why e no go dance,wen e sure say at d end of d month alert go enter.
Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2019
themonk:

Should Sodomy be the first thing that comes to mind?

Is it ur mind or ur thinking spirit?Is it ur phone and data I used in typing that? I guess ur answer is no.oya goan sleep. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by Imstrong2(m): 11:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
Yes...that's a sure way to connect with the kids for better learning..over serious teacher can be boring
Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
cheesy
Re: Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class by naturalwaves: 11:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
As a teacher of young children, my classes start with music and ends with music and dancing and they love it! Our theme song is Angelique Kidjo's WOMBOLOMBO. You must make learning fun to get the best out of your students.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Secondary Students Celebrate Graduation By Carrying Their Colleague Up / The Advantages Of National Open University Nigeria / SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.