Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Buhari Arrives Dakar, Senegal Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration Ceremony - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives Dakar, Senegal Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration Ceremony (22702 Views)

Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony / Adams Oshiomole Chased Away By Security At Presidential Inauguration (video) / Femi Otedola And Dangote Sitting Together At The Inauguration Ceremony (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrives Dakar, Senegal Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration Ceremony by hybridblood07(m): 9:47am On Apr 02, 2019
Would you wish your father the same?
TheMoniker:

May he never return alive.
Re: Buhari Arrives Dakar, Senegal Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration Ceremony by yuanexchanger: 9:49am On Apr 02, 2019
okey good check my siggy
Re: Buhari Arrives Dakar, Senegal Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration Ceremony by CaptainMarvel(m): 9:52am On Apr 02, 2019
See my man Akinwumi Adesina. Oh how I wish He'll be our next president. Perfect... Just perfect
Re: Buhari Arrives Dakar, Senegal Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration Ceremony by zeenaman: 9:59am On Apr 02, 2019
This man really has charisma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Dakar, Senegal Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration Ceremony by Westsida: 10:05am On Apr 02, 2019
TheMoniker:

Nah your papa no go return alive from hin village! Urine drinkers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Dakar, Senegal Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration Ceremony by akinbode1(m): 10:06am On Apr 02, 2019
Ajala president
Re: Buhari Arrives Dakar, Senegal Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration Ceremony by dantajay: 10:12am On Apr 02, 2019
Touring ps
Re: Buhari Arrives Dakar, Senegal Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration Ceremony by Akam2019: 10:21am On Apr 02, 2019
Almaiga:
World most respected President. God bless Buhari.
Are you serious or is a mockery.
Re: Buhari Arrives Dakar, Senegal Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration Ceremony by Anglojosite7(m): 10:22am On Apr 02, 2019
TheMoniker:

Wicked souls everywhere. The prayer you did to Him shall visit you and your generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Dakar, Senegal Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration Ceremony by vicardino(m): 10:27am On Apr 02, 2019
Why do I have a feeling that the last pic was put to paint a certain picture about el rufai??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Dakar, Senegal Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration Ceremony by BubuZombi: 10:33am On Apr 02, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

You are scared of being embarrassed?

Better get over it

It's the destiny of Buhari to make the nation poverty capital of the world...
Make Nigerians the most miserable on earth
And embarrass the country any chance he gets

Waikers can't stop wailng.... Mtchew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Dakar, Senegal Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration Ceremony by goat22: 10:40am On Apr 02, 2019
helinues:

Elrufai of Apc or do we have another one in Pdp?
There's one in Pdp. Honorable Christopher El Rufai Joseph
Re: Buhari Arrives Dakar, Senegal Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration Ceremony by CoolAmbience(m): 10:40am On Apr 02, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Better get over it

I guess you just spoke of the destiny of your family to remain in penury, ridicule and dejection.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Dakar, Senegal Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration Ceremony by Donchukz(m): 10:40am On Apr 02, 2019
helinues:
Buhari is respected worldwide...

Kiss the truth
In which of the world,or space where aliens resides,u better transport ya self their with him
Re: Buhari Arrives Dakar, Senegal Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration Ceremony by Missyetty(f): 10:51am On Apr 02, 2019
TheMoniker:

May you die before he return, bitter old fool!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Dakar, Senegal Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration Ceremony by mknigeriagreat: 10:58am On Apr 02, 2019
Is that not former agriculture minister Adeshina? I am a die hard fan of president Buhari but can he just bring in Adesina into his cabinet please. Bubu pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Politics aside I love that man,
Re: Buhari Arrives Dakar, Senegal Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration Ceremony by ogbonti: 11:00am On Apr 02, 2019
what is el-rufai doing there? what is wrong with Nigeria? how many times have we seen the US president or British Prime Minister travel with a delegation of GOVERNOR(S) and MAYOR(S) to a continental or intercontinental event?

you know why they are all travelling with Buhari as if their lives depend on it?

ESTACODE - each of these men pick at least $100,000 pocket money just being inside the airplane with BUHARI.

There is nothing the white man invented that Nigerians have not bastardized, common effective and efficient governance is now like rocket science, shame on Nigeria, spits!!!!! sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Dakar, Senegal Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration Ceremony by Rabzim(m): 11:21am On Apr 02, 2019
I wish you safety journeying and happy return back to Nigeria. I pray that God Almighty sees you through your administration and crown your
effort and preserve the life span of your enemies to see the fruit of your sacrifices .
Re: Buhari Arrives Dakar, Senegal Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration Ceremony by MyGeneration(m): 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Plane crash abeg undecided
Before you go dae talk nonsense no forget say your picture dae your profile o.
Re: Buhari Arrives Dakar, Senegal Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration Ceremony by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
CoolAmbience:

I guess you just spoke of the destiny of your family to remain in penury, ridicule and dejection.

Poverty-stricken supporters of Evil
Re: Buhari Arrives Dakar, Senegal Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration Ceremony by Ezekieloz(m): 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
One day monkey go go market, he no go come back again .
I agree with you o.
Re: Buhari Arrives Dakar, Senegal Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration Ceremony by Badonasty(m): 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2019
Ndlistic:
President Muhammadu Buhari arrives Dakar, Senegal Monday Night ahead of Inauguration of Senegalese President, Macky Sall, following his re-election for a second term.

See swag,

Watch video below

Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/president-muhammadu-buhari-arrive.html?m=1

his relatives
Re: Buhari Arrives Dakar, Senegal Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration Ceremony by Legendguru: 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
hmm
Re: Buhari Arrives Dakar, Senegal Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration Ceremony by CoolAmbience(m): 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Poverty-stricken supporters of Evil

That's for your family again.

Since you don't wish good for others, you will never see good.

Purge your heart!
Re: Buhari Arrives Dakar, Senegal Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration Ceremony by Judybash93(m): 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
Can he just stay there?
Re: Buhari Arrives Dakar, Senegal Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration Ceremony by alen4smith(m): 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Better get over it

your last subscription for wailing hasn't expired .you can wail for all I care.
Re: Buhari Arrives Dakar, Senegal Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration Ceremony by otokx(m): 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2019
ogbonti:
what is el-rufai doing there? what is wrong with Nigeria? how many times have we seen the US president or British Prime Minister travel with a delegation of GOVERNOR(S) and MAYOR(S) to a continental or intercontinental event?

you know why they are all travelling with Buhari as if their lives depend on it?

ESTACODE - each of these men pick at least $100,000 pocket money just being inside the airplane with BUHARI.

There is nothing the white man invented that Nigerians have not bastardized, common effective and efficient governance is now like rocket science, shame on Nigeria, spits!!!!! sad

Nigeria has money
Re: Buhari Arrives Dakar, Senegal Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration Ceremony by eni070(m): 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2019
Stupid President.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Air Yet To Fly, 3 Years After Unveiling / Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries / Vanguard's Apology To Oby Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.