Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,701 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries (22420 Views)

Anambra Governorship Election 2021 Results Updates From Polling Units (Pictures) / #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) / 2019: "I Can Win With APGA" - Okorocha Admits Losing Control Of State APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by Slytiger: 6:18pm On Apr 20
Ondo state APC primaries.
Some updates:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by Slytiger: 6:20pm On Apr 20
More

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by Slytiger: 6:20pm On Apr 20
More results

1 Like

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by Slytiger: 6:21pm On Apr 20
More...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by Ciscogod(m): 6:24pm On Apr 20
Power of incumbency

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by thesicilian: 6:26pm On Apr 20
This one is just rigging with reckless abandon. In a truly free and fair election it is almost impossible for a candidate to have zero votes.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by Kewtt: 6:28pm On Apr 20
I suspect Sola Okey either stepped down or he is finished politically

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by Raskimonojendor: 6:28pm On Apr 20
Lucky has carried the day.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by Moroccoguy: 6:32pm On Apr 20
Lucky have 4years to rule

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by thesicilian: 6:33pm On Apr 20
Raskimonojendor:
Lucky has carried the day.
By shutting delegate's mouths with states funds

3 Likes

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by christejames(m): 6:35pm On Apr 20
Lucky my guy shocked

Far better than my own governor Abiodun embarassed
Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by Jostoman: 6:42pm On Apr 20
Lucky the lucky man.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by alanto: 6:49pm On Apr 20
thesicilian:
This one is just rigging with reckless abandon. In a truly free and fair election it is almost impossible for a candidate to have zero votes.
Lol. You never see 2023 presidential election results from SE

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by thesicilian: 6:53pm On Apr 20
alanto:

Lol
That one was audible to the deaf and visible to the blind, according to Patrick Obahiagbon

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by Think9ja(m): 6:58pm On Apr 20
With the way Nigeria is currently structured, any sitting executive that loses any election in which hes a candidate in, is a big, stupid fool. How can Lucky not be leading when he has state resources at his disposal.

Thats why i laugh whenever all these gbajue people always talk about 2027.

No merger can oust Tinubu. Tinubu is not foolish and weak like Jonathan. Atiku himself knows its time up for him already.

The best time to stop Tinubu was last election because rumor had it then that even Buhari was not in support of him.
But Obi and his children just made it easy for him. Obi did Tinubu a lifetime favour.

As for 2027, just forget about it

Congratulations to Lucky and yea, i will soon be Lucky

65 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by Decagon11: 7:03pm On Apr 20
Interesting
Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by ednut1(m): 7:03pm On Apr 20
oku orire o cheesy

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by id4sho(m): 7:04pm On Apr 20
Lucky man tongue

4 Likes

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by Fkmodhi: 7:06pm On Apr 20
Had it been GEJ wasn’t a gentleman.

6 Likes

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by Donald7610: 7:07pm On Apr 20
thesicilian:
You know nothing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by Muhammad234: 7:08pm On Apr 20
grin
Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by AkinPhysicist: 7:09pm On Apr 20
cheesy
Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by Olu1000: 7:09pm On Apr 20
Think9ja:
With the way Nigeria is currently structured, any sitting executive that loses any election in which hes a candidate in, is a big, stupid fool. How can Lucky not be leading when he has state resources at his disposal.

Thats why i laugh whenever all these gbajue people always talk about 2027.

No merger can oust Tinubu. Tinubu is not foolish and weak like Jonathan. Atiku himself knows its time up for him already.

The best time to stop Tinubu was last election because rumor had it then that even Buhari was not in support of him.
But Obi and his children just made it easy for him. Obi did Tinubu a lifetime favour.

As for 2027, just forget about it

Congratulations to Lucky and yea, i will soon be Lucky

Obi was relatively unknown in 2019 , why didn’t Atiku win that time? Labour Party was unknown then.Why didn’t Atiku win? Stop blaming Obi for Atiku’s failure.Obi had the right to contest that election, just like any other Nigerian who meet the constitutional requirements to become president.

306 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by richiemcgold: 7:10pm On Apr 20
I'm already feeling sorry for my Ondo people.

Same Aiyedatiwa that has not done anything spectacular since he took over from his late boss.

Shimbo96:
what are you expecting him to do with a leftover tenure when he can contest for another 4 years and make name for himself.

That means you agree with me that he hasn't been doing anything spectacular.

BTW, there's a whole one year left for him to round up Aketi's tenure. Is that not enough to do one or two spectacular things for the people?
Oju to ba maa bani k'ale, kii taaro s'epin.

AfonjaScud:

The opposition against him was too much.

I don't see that as an excuse. Mimiko faced tougher oppositions during his time. Actually, I'm not against Mr Lucky's ambition o! I'm only skeptical about his ability to perform. For some years now, Ondo has not been really progressing. Personally I'm worried.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:12pm On Apr 20
smiley
Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by illicit(m): 7:15pm On Apr 20
🥵
Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by Think9ja(m): 7:16pm On Apr 20
Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by onatisi(m): 7:17pm On Apr 20
tinubu won because he was able to negotiate a better deal with Wike and other PDP governors. it is very possible that even if Obi had remained in pdp, Atiku would still have lost because wike and the other governors and key wike loyalists worked against Atiku and PDP.
all Nigerians politicians are for sale, and they will always place their interest above that of any party. come 2027, if Tinubu is able to negotiate with other politicians, you will just see that all other political parties will endorse him as their candidate . all na game

Olu1000:

Obi was relatively unknown in 2019 , why didn’t Atiku win that time? Labour Party was unknown then.Why didn’t Atiku win? Stop blaming Obi for Atiku’s failure.Obi had the right to contest that election, just like any other Nigerian who meet the constitutional requirements to become president.

8 Likes

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by bigdammyj: 7:17pm On Apr 20
Seen.
Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by wwwkaycom(m): 7:18pm On Apr 20
Hello
Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by YesDaddyTill203: 7:19pm On Apr 20
alanto:

I beg tell them oh. grin grin
The rigging in the SE was massive

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by dequir: 7:20pm On Apr 20
Wale Akinterinwa will likely get hypertension at the end of the election with the his scores here. He has spent too much money chasing the mandate, and insulting the governor. I never like the guy's style of politicking, it was too personal.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk / CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls / Senate Approves N10 Billion Loan For Kogi Amidst Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.