Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

This House Is Falling And It Will Fall Dirty -Emmanuel Oladapo Abayomi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This House Is Falling And It Will Fall Dirty -Emmanuel Oladapo Abayomi (1472 Views)

Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto / Oladapo Apara Endorses Tinubu After Accusing Him Of Fraud / Sowore: When A Blackmailer Does Not Stand For Something, He Will Fall - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This House Is Falling And It Will Fall Dirty -Emmanuel Oladapo Abayomi by teufelein(f): 4:12am On Apr 02, 2019
THIS HOUSE IS FALLING AND IT WILL FALL DIRTY -Emmanuel Oladapo Abayomi

This country must be demolished we can't live with this animals. The Hausafulani created this monster let them stew in it. Stop nigerianising it.
Enough of political correctness. Let's end this... The north is a dead weight on this fraud Nigeria.
THIS madness is going down.

Before buhari finishes his tenure Nigeria will implode and never recover...... Lase edumare.
THIS is not a home, this is not a country, this is a jungle a slaughter house.

I welcome Anyone, any movement and anything that will pull this armageddon down sooner. Otherwise we'll be consumed.
LOOK at Kaduna, look at zamfara, look at those animals called SARS (THEY DON'T CARRY OUT INVESTIGATIONS, THEY JUST ACCOST U AND START HARRASSING U IN THE ROAD, ORDERING U TO BOARD THEIR BUS. THEY ABDUCT THOSE WHO THEY SHOULD protect. Bastards.......
All I know is that its getting close...

THIS HOUSE IS FALLING AND IT WILL FALL DIRTY.

https://www.facebook.com/anthonyplusx1/posts/2189160547843502

‪BREAKING: Boko Haram just published a video of the execution of the Nigerian soldiers in Borno state.‬

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This House Is Falling And It Will Fall Dirty -Emmanuel Oladapo Abayomi by teufelein(f): 4:16am On Apr 02, 2019
Adeyinka Oginni:

I admonish my Yoruba boys in Nigeria Army to stop wasting their lives in the guise of fighting for their country, which in truth is not a country but a colossal fraud and blunder of past leaders. Think twice guys go find you a good job.
Re: This House Is Falling And It Will Fall Dirty -Emmanuel Oladapo Abayomi by teufelein(f): 4:20am On Apr 02, 2019
Tunde Dada:

This country must go. Let everyone gets out of this contraption called Nigeria. And let the north have it's Sharia, so there can be end of this unnecessary killings by herdsmen and Boko Haram. ....there can't be permanent solution to this jihad. Go to Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan, even Pakistan and see how people are being killed on a daily basis. It's always hard to dislodge these jihadists once they entered a country. The solution is separation.
Re: This House Is Falling And It Will Fall Dirty -Emmanuel Oladapo Abayomi by johnmartus(m): 4:23am On Apr 02, 2019
Ibo in disguise. They prefer to use yoruba name to commit their crime Because they believe nobody will take them serious if they use their name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This House Is Falling And It Will Fall Dirty -Emmanuel Oladapo Abayomi by Toosure70: 4:46am On Apr 02, 2019
johnmartus:
Ibo in disguise. They prefer to use yoruba name to commit their crime Because they believe nobody will take them serious if they use their name.
check your brain very well sir, this man is saying the truth now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This House Is Falling And It Will Fall Dirty -Emmanuel Oladapo Abayomi by johnmartus(m): 4:48am On Apr 02, 2019
undecided he should have used his real name instead .
Toosure70:
check your brain very well sir, this man is saying the truth now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This House Is Falling And It Will Fall Dirty -Emmanuel Oladapo Abayomi by orisa37: 4:50am On Apr 02, 2019
Tower of Babel is Incest.
The Exclusive List of the 1999 Constitution is Incest now, the way APC is operating it.
It is the exploitation of some States for the benefit of some preferred States by The President.
Mr. President is only pleasing the Fulanis. The Fulanis are just bleeping off other Nigerian Tribes.
Nigeria must be prestructured now.
Re: This House Is Falling And It Will Fall Dirty -Emmanuel Oladapo Abayomi by teufelein(f): 5:14am On Apr 02, 2019
johnmartus:

hallo, mallam, are you afraid to use a link provided by my humble self? what's wrong to matter with some of you black neanderthals?
Re: This House Is Falling And It Will Fall Dirty -Emmanuel Oladapo Abayomi by teufelein(f): 5:23am On Apr 02, 2019
Kamoru Shobo:

Lugard experimental monster called Nigeria, useless country and most miserable country on earth!
Re: This House Is Falling And It Will Fall Dirty -Emmanuel Oladapo Abayomi by teufelein(f): 5:30am On Apr 02, 2019
Anagha Oba Chibuzor:

WE ARE MATCHING TO OUR GREAT COUNTRY BIAFRA. Yoruba and Hausa, boko haram, Fulani herdsmen, you people should enjoy one Nigeria; bye bye Nigeria. God bless my country God bless prophet Nnamdi KANU. God bless Biafrans and those that support us. God curse all the enemies of Biafra, destroy their homes with help of Fulani herdsmen Terrorists. iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

NNAMDI KANU is not a Nigerian citizen, but a Biafran, also for me i'm not a Nigerian citizen, but an ardent hadcore Biafran.
Nigeria has expired!

1 Share

Re: This House Is Falling And It Will Fall Dirty -Emmanuel Oladapo Abayomi by Dami12345: 6:07am On Apr 02, 2019
teufelein:
Anagha Oba Chibuzor:

WE ARE MATCHING TO OUR GREAT COUNTRY BIAFRA. Yoruba and Hausa, boko haram, Fulani herdsmen, you people should enjoy one Nigeria; bye bye Nigeria. God bless my country God bless prophet Nnamdi KANU. God bless Biafrans and those that support us. God curse all the enemies of Biafra, destroy their homes with help of Fulani herdsmen Terrorists. iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

NNAMDI KANU is not a Nigerian citizen, but a Biafran, also for me i'm not a Nigerian citizen, but an ardent hadcore Biafran.
Nigeria has expired!

Nonsense. I thought you had some thing reasonable to say.

1 Like

Re: This House Is Falling And It Will Fall Dirty -Emmanuel Oladapo Abayomi by teufelein(f): 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2019
Dami12345:

Nonsense. I thought you had some thing reasonable to say.

Elijah Akingbade:

What is the fuss about the posting? The pertinent question is: Is it true? Or stage managed or fake? You can hate the poster of the news but not the news however unpalatable. Lives are involved, please.
Re: This House Is Falling And It Will Fall Dirty -Emmanuel Oladapo Abayomi by Obainoneandonly(m): 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2019
truth is bitter...some tend to ignore it,some deny it while odas just overlook it,but deep down they know its authentic.......we all have to divide this country and let everyone go their separate ways if we want to experience freedom and total development............wat d OP is saying is 100% true,deny it at your own peril

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This House Is Falling And It Will Fall Dirty -Emmanuel Oladapo Abayomi by teufelein(f): 2:47am On Apr 22, 2019
Just so you know...
...that people are getting killed in their thousands. It is naive for a community to expect the federal government to protect it. It is also extremely stupid for the federal government to insist that it could protect ALL communities! That silly 1999 Constitution must be destroyed! That Constitution, if not destroyed, shall be the death of us all.

If we cannot #restructureOrBurst, then it is #confederacyOrDissolution. Quit waiting for the federal government to protect you; your safety as a people, is your direct responsibility! Forget that stupid Constitution; it was established to eradicate your people!

No one would protect you from Fulani Terrorists mischievously called Herdsmen; that, my friend, is your absolute responsibility!
#thinkAgain.
Re: This House Is Falling And It Will Fall Dirty -Emmanuel Oladapo Abayomi by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:09am On Apr 22, 2019
johnmartus:
What's the name you're using? Kettle calling pot black, and I've seen your lots people take seriously, senseless buffoon!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Will Be Sentence To Jail But Judge Will Give Fine Option / World Population Hits 7.7bn As Men Outnumber Women In Nigeria / 3 Facts That Show The Police Are Lying Against Kanu's Lawyer & IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.