Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey (33225 Views)

CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles / Burna Boy Reacts To The Death Of Johnson Kolade / Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by Colonelswitz101(m): 9:30am On Apr 02, 2019
Jaynom:

Your statement swings both ways grin
They also have the freedom to express their disgust

Sense no go kee u.... grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by skyfather09(m): 9:30am On Apr 02, 2019
small sense them no get, wetin concern them
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by bigtt76(f): 9:31am On Apr 02, 2019
She sees herself standing in the stead of the guy's babe naaa cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by ijebulion: 9:32am On Apr 02, 2019
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN MUST STOP THIS AND DO THE RIGHT THING, THIS IS SUBTLE FRAUD,FRAUD,FRAUD

How can a prospective students pay acceptance fee for post graduate students into a bank that was provided by UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, and for UI now turn around to say that UI has a problem with FIRST BANK hence all payments into UI account with first bank cannot be processed.
UI is asking the students who paid into first bank to repay into another bank account and UI will payback to the students in due time.
students who paid vis first banks cannot print out their acceptance document to enable them carryout their clearance activities.

THIS IS FRAUD AND A SCHOOL LIKE UI SHOULD NOT BE INVOLVED IN SUCH A PRACTICE,

1. WHY SHOULD THE STUDENTS BE PUNISHED FOR UI ISSUE WITH FIRST BANK
2. DOES UI KNOWS IF THE STUDENTS AND THIER PARENTS HAVE THE NEW PAYMENTS MONEY ,UI IS ASKING THEM TO PAY AGAIN
3.WILL UI COMPENSATE THE STUDENTS FOR THE PERIOD THIER MONEY WAS HELD IN THE BANK, BECAUSE THIER IS A COST OF CAPITAL INVOLVED.
4.IF UI KNEW THAT THEY A PROBLEM WITH FIRST BANK WHY PROVIDE THE FIRST BANK ACCOUNT TO THE STUDENT TO MAKE PAYMENT.

THIS IS SIMPLY A FRAUD UNLESS UI DO THE NEEDFUL BY CORRECTING THIS .

Please admin take this to front page , the world needs to know this and the relevant government agencies needs to take action.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:33am On Apr 02, 2019
Always famzing AmericAns that doesn't even know she exists

Yeyebrity
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by Iceboy992: 9:38am On Apr 02, 2019
eedrissa:
na una page..mind ur business
You no get sense

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by pinkygurl(f): 9:41am On Apr 02, 2019
jayson87:
Toke na one faker.... oyinbo wannabe
grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by holuphisayor(m): 9:46am On Apr 02, 2019
Most of these celebs don't have sense.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by RedboneSmith(m): 9:47am On Apr 02, 2019
dfrost:

Nipsey was a gangbanger so he only reaped what he sow. Not saying he deserved to die.

He turned his life around and was doing great things in the Black community. Shouldn't that count for anything?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by Reeses: 9:48am On Apr 02, 2019
RedboneSmith:

He turned his life around and was doing great things in the Black community. Shouldn't that count for anything?
Nope! blood in blood out.
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by eedrissa(m): 9:49am On Apr 02, 2019
Iceboy992:
You no get sense
u done smoke dust?
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by Iceboy992: 9:50am On Apr 02, 2019
eedrissa:

u done smoke dust?
See your face like who chop shitt grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by ikennamadu1(m): 9:50am On Apr 02, 2019
Chipink:
undecided Nigerians should stop being stupid.. It's not a must she must post kolade.
Why are people so phuking stupid.

Pls stop this trash already.. It's not a must she posts about him. And it doesn't me she dont care.

As foolish as you are.. you are still thinking through your anus...

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by nnamdionyeka5: 9:50am On Apr 02, 2019
Her life, her business
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by RedboneSmith(m): 9:51am On Apr 02, 2019
I can understand the first guy who politely asked her to give some attention to Kolade's death too.

The other guys who came in with ' Big overgrown idiot' and 'furk you' were actually being big overgrown idiots. The insults were completely unnecessary.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by RedboneSmith(m): 9:53am On Apr 02, 2019
Reeses:

Nope! blood in blood out.

"Blood in blood out". Do you have any hard evidence that he killed anyone as a Crip member? Or are just assuming that everyone who was in a gang has killed someone?

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 02, 2019
too many moorons in the shithole!...

they deserve the type of lUSELESS LEADERS they get...

leaders that ignores the scores of lives lost around

them but are QUICK TO SYMPATHIZE with FRANCE,

CANADA ETC! #FAILED FOOOOOOLS !
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by dfrost: 9:57am On Apr 02, 2019
RedboneSmith:

It should but when you hurt the other gangs, you never go free. Never.
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 02, 2019
DonBenny77:
Fools they will not drag the analogue, deaf and dumb pressy they voted for. The same fools that will change their dp to france flag if there is a tragedy there.........

Idiotic citizens!
on pointcheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by Barzinime(m): 10:06am On Apr 02, 2019
Calling others fools makes you the bigger one, must everyone follow your ideology?
And what achievements has your so called wisdom brought you?
DonBenny77:
Fools they will not drag the analogue, deaf and dumb pressy they voted for. The same fools that will change their dp to france flag if there is a tragedy there.........

Idiotic citizens!
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by Emaprince: 10:07am On Apr 02, 2019
Chipink:
undecided Nigerians should stop being stupid.. It's not a must she must post kolade.
Why are people so phuking stupid.

Pls stop this trash already.. It's not a must she posts about him. And it doesn't me she dont care.
See them..always trying too hard to identify with the Big fish who doesn't even know about your existence..nor give two fukcs about your country.

You and toke are ediots

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by elemagoon(m): 10:08am On Apr 02, 2019
id4sho:
We Nigerians are so stupid, No one is talking about the remaining missing CHIBOK GIRLS / Leah sharibu. Every missing or dead person deserves justice but we prefer foreign or ugly incidence in our locality. Life na turn by turn. Abi we've forgotten about them so soon.

mtchewwww

idiotic citizenry

Idiotic citizenry.......that is you mean eeemm including your family.....I mean your PARENTS...you know your emm grand parents.... like your brothers sisters wife gfs.....I mean your children....abi....your business associates friends....church or mosque leaders.....aaagghh....well emmm na you talk am oooo...
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by DonBenny77(m): 10:10am On Apr 02, 2019
Barzinime:
Calling others fools makes you the bigger one, must everyone follow your ideology?
And what achievements has your so called wisdom brought you?

One of the fools i called out spotted, e pain am wella
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by Chipink(f): 10:13am On Apr 02, 2019
ikennamadu1:

As foolish as you are.. you are still thinking through your anus...

U are an illiterate,
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by Roodez(m): 10:20am On Apr 02, 2019
Will her post change anything, most of these e-warriors are senseless
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by andyprez(m): 10:20am On Apr 02, 2019
Jaynom:

Your statement swings both ways grin
They also have the freedom to express their disgust

Your freedom to express disgust should not be superimposed on another’s.

I think that’s where the guy was coming from.

It’s wrong for them to drag to something. She’s not a political leader, neither does she represent the people.

BTW. I don’t know her (I keep hearing her name)
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by Boss13: 10:23am On Apr 02, 2019
This is not the first time she is doing this
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by Reeses: 10:26am On Apr 02, 2019
RedboneSmith:

"Blood in blood out". Do you have any hard evidence that he killed anyone as a Crip member? Or are just assuming that everyone who was in a gang has killed someone?
Lol go and learn the meaning of blood in b out ...
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by Aarondan(m): 10:28am On Apr 02, 2019
praizblog:
Some ppl sha...na ur page

I wonder oo
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by Barzinime(m): 10:37am On Apr 02, 2019
Pain who? lol....Say what you want to say, i hardly use social media & i come on here NL for the fun, but just have to point out your stupidity.
DonBenny77:

One of the fools i called out spotted, e pain am wella
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by MollyBank: 10:39am On Apr 02, 2019
praizblog:
Some ppl sha...na ur page

Na her instagram? Anything that makes it past your phone and goes on the internet is open to both negative and positive comments. If you don't want it, then keep them to yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by DonBenny77(m): 10:42am On Apr 02, 2019
Barzinime:
Pain who? lol....Say what you want to say, i hardly use social media & i come on here NL for the fun, but just have to point out your stupidity.
you are a fool if you are up to 40, then sorry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos PPRO, Dolapo Badmos And Her Squad In Adorable Photo / Justus Esiri's Obituary Poster / Yomi Casual And Grace Marriage Introduction Ceremony Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.