Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey (33211 Views)

CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles / Burna Boy Reacts To The Death Of Johnson Kolade / Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by soothsayer2: 10:47am On Apr 02, 2019
#EndSars protest...

Date: Thursday (4th April, 2019)
Time: 8:00 Am .

Let the peaceful revolution start now
#TIB
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 02, 2019
Abeg e don do
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by ICEMAN(m): 11:21am On Apr 02, 2019
She is an attention wh0re with low self esteem. Any logical person who sees her attention seeking antiques can easily analyze that. Toke has issues with low self esteem and obviously suffers from deep depression. That's the reason she uses fake philanthropy,IG and other forms of social media for self validation. It doesn't hide.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by id4sho(m): 11:33am On Apr 02, 2019
elemagoon:

Idiotic citizenry.......that is you mean eeemm including your family.....I mean your PARENTS...you know your emm grand parents.... like your brothers sisters wife gfs.....I mean your children....abi....your business associates friends....church or mosque leaders.....aaagghh....well emmm na you talk am oooo...

reminder

You sef join
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by Barzinime(m): 11:50am On Apr 02, 2019
DonBenny77:
i am a fool and i am over 40, cry cry cry sorry
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by Barzinime(m): 11:50am On Apr 02, 2019

All Hail "The Wise One"
DonBenny77:
you are a fool if you are up to 40, then sorry
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by kay29000(m): 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2019
writefreely:
Toke Makinhoe doesn't care about any fine boy without raba...

But you have to wonder why when black rappers die, it is always murder...shot five, six, seven, even eleven times. But white celebs only die by suicide, drug overdose and other freak things. So it is actually true what they say that blacks are their own enemies.

Yes. As much as I like rap music, I think they need to stop making gangster rap music and promoting violence in their videos... They keep making all that cool, which influences black teens and sticks with them till they are grown. And the cycle continues.
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by nubianwarrior: 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
salbis:
Black man will always be obsessed with foreign things, even death. Dey killed your brother for ya backyard, you no talk, you come dey carry the death of another man pikin in far away obodo oyinbo. Kudos to celebrities that condemn the gruesome murder of our brother, cos this can happen to anyone of us here in Naija.
nipsey hussle is an african from eritrea
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by DonBenny77(m): 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
Barzinime:

All Hail "The Wise One"

You are the proverbial fool the bible talked about

I called out fools and you responded, sorry
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by olatunjithomas(m): 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2019
Chipink:
undecided Nigerians should stop being stupid.. It's not a must she will post kolade.
Why are people so phuking stupid.

Pls stop this trash already.. It's not a must she posts about him. And it doesn't me she dont care.

wait ma'am, if kolade had died in an auto crash or fell ill and died it would have been of less concern. But an healthy innocent guy shot dead by some trigger happy morons. it could be anyone, it could be you, it could be me. They only wanted her to at least contribute the hot issue in her backyard #endsars using her platform.

will jay z, Drake, Lil yatchy, Rihanna, cardio B or Maroon 5 read what she posted
let's be realistic my sister.
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by salbis(m): 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
nubianwarrior:
nipsey hussle is an african from eritrea
Yeah, just like Obama from Kenya. grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by eedrissa(m): 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2019
Iceboy992:
See your face like who chop shitt grin grin
lol...bobo u no well
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by Elthugnificent(m): 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
Opexzy:
If social media was available then during the strive for independence, Nigeria wouldn't have gotten it... Social media has made us lazy and given us false sense of patriotism... If we want a true revolution let's shut it down... Or we maximize the potential in it... sad
You are wise, we all shout let's change the world from the comfort of our devices.
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by InvertedHammer: 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2019
lawaljuliuss:
she has freedom of choice... let's stop deciding for people what they can do with their data
/
Send a threat to the President with your data. Let's see how the freedom of choice works out. Freedom is a word grossly abused everyday by the same folks who know little or nothing about it.

Freedom of speech is very misleading. When Buhari is giving a speech, you are free to be the lone voice that boo him. After all, na your mouth. That's freedom of speech! But going home peacefully after the act is a whole new chapter that proponents of freedom fail to address.

/

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by Jaynom(m): 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

Sense no go kee u.... grin
grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by BetShop: 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
hmmm
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by ikennamadu1(m): 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
Chipink:

U are an illiterate,

If only u have attained my level of education... still you are an animal...
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by seangy4konji: 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
Like d comment about ephistle...

What's d ephistle about love for

Dumb how.
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by Barzinime(m): 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
Whatever undecided
DonBenny77:

You are the proverbial fool the bible talked about

I called out fools and you responded, sorry
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by Iceboy992: 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
eedrissa:

lol...bobo u no well
Lol... Everybody for naija no well grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by maasoap(m): 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
harkandey:
must he post about kolade death? some people sha why they can't post koade Death on their page if that's what they want.
lawaljuliuss:
she has freedom of choice... let's stop deciding for people what they can do with their data
praizblog:
Some ppl sha...na ur page

And one would think these three above me are also not comfortable with police incessant killings in Nigeria. One would expect them to know how far the Nigeria celebrities' voices can go in matters like this one but how would they know when they couldn't even think deep. Shallow thinkers.

salbis:
Black man will always be obsessed with foreign things, even death. Dey killed your brother for ya backyard, you no talk, you come dey carry the death of another man pikin in far away obodo oyinbo. Kudos to celebrities that condemn the gruesome murder of our brother, cos this can happen to anyone of us here in Naija.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by SVC6000: 3:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
Dead Men Don't Count
Remember Jesus Cap Don't Cry 4me Rather Cry 4 Urself.
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by ibnlawal(m): 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
Wahala with Nigerians shaa... shey na ur page ni?? if she like make she post her nude pic, wetin concern me.

May he find peace in the abyss!
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by Chipink(f): 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2019
ikennamadu1:

If only u have attained my level of education... still you are an animal...

Ur comment up there didn't sure any sign of education in it.
U are a dunce!
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by 9jaRealist: 5:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
Dami12345:
She's trying to famxs and doing her holesho business, we don't need her in d struggle.

She should keep servicing dicks all around, her own fucvk you cover is still coming.

And apparently “d struggle” will be built on crude and uncouth misogyny and sexism. SMDH undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by Denikayan: 5:52pm On Apr 02, 2019
The moment Ambode started fvcking her, I knew her IQ will go low
Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by eedrissa(m): 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
Iceboy992:
Lol... Everybody for naija no well grin
bad man..I done like you now

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey by Iceboy992: 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2019
eedrissa:

bad man..I done like you now
I greet you bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leo Mezie Returns To Nigeria After Kidney Treatment In London. Looks Healthier / Yomi Casual And Grace Marriage Introduction Ceremony Photos / Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.