Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow (21838 Views)

Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' / Nurse Who Trafficked Sex Victims With 'Juju' Has Her Jail Term Increased. Photos / Man In Jalingo Throws Baby In A Well With Juju In Order To Win Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by Sultty(m): 11:30am On Apr 02, 2019
The one is strong sad
Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by noisy45(m): 11:47am On Apr 02, 2019
Women don't fight for nothing that guy has been bleeping the landlady suddenly he stopped giving her attention while enjoying himself with his married wife grin
Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by kingsfire: 11:47am On Apr 02, 2019
If she fit fall her husband, who you be?
Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by Donchukz(m): 11:59am On Apr 02, 2019
EmagNig:
A widow's world has just been overturned as reports have it her landlady allegedly killed her husband with juju before fleeing.

The widow identified as Bose Oladele, who resides at 16 Adekoya Street in Ojo Local Government Area of Lagos State, alleged that the landlady of their house and her daughters murdered her husband, Idowu Oladele, over the weekend.

The fleeing landlady, Fausat Ibrahim, was alleged to have hit the deceased with a charm on his chest, causing him to slump and died moments before being rushed to the hospital, Vanguard reports.

Late Oladele’s widow, Bose, who narrated in tears how her husband was allegedly killed, stated that trouble started after she and her late husband returned from a party at about 9 pm on Saturday.

She stated that they left the cooler which was used to take food to the party, at their door step, with the intention to wash them next day.

According to her:

”barely had we settled down than we heard bangs on the door. When my husband opened the door, he found our landlady and her two children, Awwal and Zainab.“The landlady asked why we put our property at our doorstep, that every part of the compound belongs to her.

While my husband tried to reply, her son, Awwal, hit him on his head.

As he turned to face Awwal, the landlady used a charm to hit my husband on his chest.  He (husband) started jerking and after some minutes, he
fell and died.”

Other tenants in the compound said the fleeing suspect had threatened severally to kill the deceased.

According to a tenant, who spoke on the condition of anonymity:

“She has been threatening to take his life on several occasions. In fact, just some days ago, the landlady told Idowu that she would kill him very soon, because he was daring her in that compound.”

https://lailasnews.com/how-landlady-killed-my-husband-with-juju-widow/

lalasticlala

As for me,I can't reside with my landlady /landlord, coz ,i don't want their wahala
Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by Sattie: 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2019
It is very sad to hear this from you. What if this has happened to you or your family member? Will it be coherent & sensible then? Let's mind what we say especially when life is involved.
nabegibeg:

Story has neither head nor tail

incoherent and senseless story
Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by Aboks(m): 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
Afonja and juju na like 5&6 cheesy grin

Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by amstardi: 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2019
AmazingELixir:
shocked shocked

Lagos state where you have the highest number of landladies most of them alahajas that have successfully killed their husbands to take possession of their property.

Very fetish and wicked set of people.
mostly ijebu ladies.. if you can have ilicit relationship with them, then you're free to stay .
Maybe she was interested in this idowu guy.but he didn't bulge
Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by dehi: 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
E don set na bit that
https://nigerianewstv.info/
Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by bekpo(m): 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
Phygo:
West and charms

5 and 6
Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by mechanics(m): 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
Imagine o, she killed him like as if she's the creator of his life, she should better repent, if not her end will be miserable.
Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by slimdamatrix1(m): 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
Smh

Only God can save
Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by nabegibeg: 1:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
Sattie:
It is very sad to hear this from you. What if this has happened to you or your family member? Will it be coherent & sensible then? Let's mind what we say especially when life is involved.

I cant believe what I am reading

is journalism suppose to be sentimental and gibberish or balanced reporting ?
Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by seangy4konji: 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
It is a crime to live in. arented apartment where the landlady stays there also...

They are demons
Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by gabbasin: 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
Abegi, no juju kill d man, na heart attack d man get. Juju ko ogume ni.
Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by BlackfireX: 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
HaryoBamex:
That's why it's good to have your own house...

No landlord or landlady wahala

I tell you.

When I was given quit notice, 6 months out of my money that have not expired o, I told them they should give me 3 months, to there outmost bewilderment, the next month I packed to my own house.....
Why was I given quit notice? I am supposed to be giving them food and money.
Crazy people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity / Toyota Camry Stolen In Lagos At Gun Point, Valuables Lost, Account Emptied / Man Killed By A Gully Site In Cross River State By Armed Gangsters (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.