Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Rivers Election: Police Speaks On Result Collation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Election: Police Speaks On Result Collation (17323 Views)

Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch / President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal / Ondo Police Speaks On Death Of Over Thirty Cows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Election: Police Speaks On Result Collation by johnmartus(m): 10:33am On Apr 02, 2019
Wike goodbye stop causing mayhem not by force to serve when people say no to you.
Re: Rivers Election: Police Speaks On Result Collation by 9jahotblog: 10:35am On Apr 02, 2019
Re: Rivers Election: Police Speaks On Result Collation by Truthbites: 10:36am On Apr 02, 2019
After una don rig finish
Re: Rivers Election: Police Speaks On Result Collation by 9jahotblog: 10:44am On Apr 02, 2019
BREAKING: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop INEC From Collating Results In Rivers. https://www.channelstv.com/2019/04/02/breaking-court-dismisses-suit-seeking-to-stop-inec-from-collating-results-in-rivers/
Re: Rivers Election: Police Speaks On Result Collation by ojobek: 11:17am On Apr 02, 2019
tesppidd:
I really wonder what results inec is collating.

They suspended the election because soldiers hijacked the materials and disrupted the voting process.

So where did they get the results they are collating?
But Awara claimed he won in 17 local government area, where did he get the results?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election: Police Speaks On Result Collation by chrisxxx(m): 11:18am On Apr 02, 2019
johnmartus:
Wike goodbye stop causing mayhem not by force to serve when people say no to you.
Bros we overwhelmingly voted for Wike. That is why even with federal might it is difficult to overturn this. U know how una dey rig when the difference is small? Like winning wit 300 votes. But this one is difficult. Almost all polling units were won by Wike that is the problem why ur likes are asking for the election to be cancelled. To rig would mean going back to all the units to rewrite the results.
Pls stay in your Osogbo leave Rivers politics alone. Tonye Cole will win election as a PDP candidate freely but not as someone that has the backing of Amaechi. Amaechi can win senate seat easily in Lagos but nowhere in Rivers State.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Election: Police Speaks On Result Collation by johnmartus(m): 11:21am On Apr 02, 2019
undecided I will take you serious when you quit smoking weeds.
chrisxxx:

Bros we overwhelmingly voted for Wike. That is why even with federal might it is difficult to overturn this. U know how una dey rig when the difference is small? Like winning wit 300 votes. But this one is difficult. Almost all polling units were won by Wike that is the problem why ur likes are asking for the election to be cancelled. To rig would mean going back to all the units to rewrite the results.
Pls stay in your Osogbo leave Rivers politics alone. Tonye Cole will win election as a PDP candidate freely but not as someone that has the backing of Amaechi. Amaechi can win senate seat easily in Lagos but nowhere in Rivers State.
Re: Rivers Election: Police Speaks On Result Collation by Evercurious(f): 11:30am On Apr 02, 2019
johnmartus:

No dear...pls take him serious NOW cos what he said is just the TRUTH

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election: Police Speaks On Result Collation by chrisxxx(m): 11:40am On Apr 02, 2019
johnmartus:
The last time I spoke with you I told you I preferred taking weed to the tramadol and cocaine cocktail you take. From your reasoning you can see u r derailing. You need rehabilitation.
You also remember that I vehemently told you I dont do drugs at all including what u call weed. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Election: Police Speaks On Result Collation by AmazingELixir: 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2019
[s]
Sunnyshinylight:
Rivers Guber, please the government should pity the masses and save them from too much suffering seriously.

What kind of road closures, Wike should vacate the government house immediately and ameachi should hands off any ambition to control by proxy. Don't we have Honorable elderly in the system, or hungry dudes parading themselves as political jobbers
[/s]

Rubbish, the government should vacate the government for you and your household to occupy abi....the troubling thing about your post is that within yourself you think you've made sense.
Re: Rivers Election: Police Speaks On Result Collation by AmazingELixir: 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
[s]
tesppidd:
I really wonder what results inec is collating.

They suspended the election because soldiers hijacked the materials and disrupted the voting process.

So where did they get the results they are collating?
[/s]

My friend read and understand...What was disrupted was collation not actual voting, INEC decided to get the results sheet from the polling units which were giving to all interested parties.

AAC/APC and the security agents decided to invade the collation centres to hijack the result sheet and maniputed it, INEC smartly went back to the source which is the polling units to get the facts straight.
Re: Rivers Election: Police Speaks On Result Collation by jodeci(m): 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
AmazingELixir:
[s][/s]

My friend read and understand...What was disrupted was collation not actual voting, INEC decided to get the results sheet from the polling units which were giving to all interested parties.

AAC/APC and the security agents decided to invade the collation centres to hijack the result sheet and maniputed it, INEC smartly went back to the source which is the polling units to get the facts straight.

You are quite a patient person,I doubt if I have the patience to explain as you have just done.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him / N5m Hate Speech Fine: We've Discovered Alternative To Oil Revenue - Shehu Sani / Sale Mamman Expresses Regret Over Power Outages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.