Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' (37327 Views)

Policeman, Olalekan Ogunyemi, Sentenced To Death For Killing Kolade Johnson. / Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by RZArecta2(m): 10:40am On Apr 02, 2019
Buhari shall cry blood the way he send soldiers, police and Fulani herdsmen to disturb innocent people Insha'Allah cool

1 Like

Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by BlackfireX: 10:40am On Apr 02, 2019
But I heard that......
Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by soothsayer2: 10:40am On Apr 02, 2019
#EndSars protest...

Date: Thursday (4th April, 2019)
Time: 8:00 Am .

Let the peaceful revolution start now
#TIB

1 Like

Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by Advancedman(m): 10:42am On Apr 02, 2019
Abidob:
And he eventually killed the innocent poor boy. May his soul Rest In Peace.. May we never be a victim of circumstance
Their Slogan is " I will kill you and nothing will happen"

1 Like

Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 10:46am On Apr 02, 2019
Auxtin85:
I nor see wetin he father talk oo

How can you see sound? Mr Austin angry Be careful oo

2 Likes

Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by justdare007(m): 10:47am On Apr 02, 2019
Naija9090:
Afonjas only react when It happens to their own. But as long as it's happening to others...other tribes, they don't give a dann.
Why are the Igbos so bitter... Someone was killed and you are still doing tribe stuff...
Must you bring tribes stuff into this matter?

4 Likes

Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by madridsta007(m): 10:48am On Apr 02, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
2 most useless organisations in Nigeria- The nigerian police and the National Assembly!!

Nigerians have lost faith with the police! They intimidate, harass, main and kill helpless Nigerians on a daily basis. How can someone be a slave in his own country??

The National Assembly, specifically, the Senate, has called the IG multiple times to be questioned in the National Assembly hearings.
All those times, he never came. He says he is only answerable to the demi-god, Buhari.
When Saraki spoke on this, instead of Nigerians to support him for following the right process, they insulted him. Nigerians, always emotional than pragmatic, even the most "intellectual" of them.
It will be unfair and certainly dishonest to include the National Assembly when it comes to matters like Police Brutality.

2 Likes

Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by SouthSouth1914: 10:51am On Apr 02, 2019
madridsta007:

The National Assembly, specifically, the Senate, has called the IG multiple times to be questioned in the National Assembly hearings.
All those times, he never came. He says he is only answerable to the demi-god, Buhari.
When Saraki spoke on this, instead of Nigerians to support him for following the right process, they insulted him.
It will be unfair and certainly dishonest to include the National Assembly when it comes to matters like Police Brutality.

I beg to disagree with your assertions regarding the NA. If it were something else of financial values, they deliberate on it day and night because it benefits their pockets!

I tell you, with the way things are going, very soon anarchy will hit the land. The NA and the police will not be spared! Nigerians have been shortchanged by the same people who swore to protect them at all times.
Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by ClearFlair: 10:55am On Apr 02, 2019
Naija9090:
Afonjas only react when It happens to their own. But as long as it's happening to others...other tribes, they don't give a dann.

Keep hating.
Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by tunize(m): 10:55am On Apr 02, 2019
What is it nah? Or is it not this same guy dey said he is the only of a widow or mayb this na step dad.
Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by Kharol1234: 10:56am On Apr 02, 2019
am not undastandin oooo abi na blogger's dae lie heard on AIT dis mawin dat his mum is a widow....hw cum nw him fada cum show face...
Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by sanmtiago(m): 10:57am On Apr 02, 2019
Hotzone:
Papa, tell ur oza shuudren to stop hurting people by defrauding dem of their live savings.....kama is a rapid slayer
your head they there grin defrauding someone of their life savings is painful as death. I think karma went hard on him. Anyway he’ll Rest In Peace and learn his lesson so he can live he’s next life scrupulously.

1 Like

Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by TemmyT002(m): 10:59am On Apr 02, 2019
Most police officers are just power hungry.
I suggest that the police management should test their officers for drugs daily or weekly.

They should also do series of mental tests for them too. The way they act since the Police Force was created is a sign that something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by macello4(m): 11:08am On Apr 02, 2019
Is it True that Nigeria is a MISERABLE Country?

1 Like

Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by Reeses: 11:09am On Apr 02, 2019
Burn burn down Nigeria.
Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by Reeses: 11:10am On Apr 02, 2019
If this don't push people to riot and kill every single politician I dont know what else will push yll.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by akaf16: 11:10am On Apr 02, 2019
Some of men are thief in disguise.
Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by akaf16: 11:11am On Apr 02, 2019
Some of policemen are thieves in disguise.
Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by BluntBoy(m): 11:11am On Apr 02, 2019
May God protect us from these hired killers in uniform.
Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by sewuun(m): 11:16am On Apr 02, 2019
Who be this fool now, why Nairaland get many slowpoke
Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by Auxtin85(m): 11:22am On Apr 02, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

How can you see sound? Mr Austin angry Be careful oo

I nor see where play the sound
Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 11:28am On Apr 02, 2019
Bad
Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by madridsta007(m): 11:28am On Apr 02, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

I beg to disagree with your assertions regarding the NA. If it were something else of financial values, they deliberate on it day and night because it benefits their pockets!

I tell you, with the way things are going, very soon anarchy will hit the land. The NA and the police will not be spared! Nigerians have been shortchanged by the same people who swore to protect them at all times.

My argument relates to Police Brutality.
The National Assembly has summoned the Police IG on a number of occasions. Many occasions. And he has refused to turn up.
What should they do?
Send for his arrest? Who will arrest him? The Police or DSS or Military that worships Buhari as a demi-god?

I agree with you that anarchy will hit the land soon. However Nigerians are so bitterly divided across tribal and religious lines that the chaos will not actually touch the elites. They will still affect the ordinary people who do not share the same ethnicity and religion as the anarchists.
Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by zinizta: 11:36am On Apr 02, 2019
Naija9090:

with a comment like that, what are the odds that you are a product of an illegitimate affair?

frigging dumb tribal bigots everywhere

1 Like

Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by anagasiejik: 11:38am On Apr 02, 2019
R I P to death may the killer never know peace
Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by madjune(m): 11:48am On Apr 02, 2019
Naija9090:

Very true.
They won't condemn killings in the east o.
Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by noisy45(m): 11:51am On Apr 02, 2019
otokx:
Thought Social Media said he is the son of a widow?

Stop beating about the bush there are many bastards in yoruba land
Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by noisy45(m): 11:52am On Apr 02, 2019
Shibaraba:
He has no dad

Stop beating about the bush there are many bastards in yoruba land
Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by Retrography(m): 11:58am On Apr 02, 2019
Hmmm..... We all know only the very vulnerable are without arms in this part of the world. R I.P to him.
Liverpool someone has died watching your match, please ensure you grab the league this season.
Re: Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' by babadeee(m): 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
Harmored:

I wanted to reply you before until I saw your name....
You go turn asun before next month
hope so grin because I want eat asun why can’t you make it this weekend angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Chinese Men Arrested For Importing Contraband Goods Into Nigeria / Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys / Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.