Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) (118354 Views)

Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation / 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement / PDP Asks INEC To Stop Results Collation ‘Immediately’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by garfield1: 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
peeps4u:

Do you know why elections can be declared inconclusive?

The cancelled PUs or votes will definitely be lesser than the huge margins woke is giving AAC.
So what's the use of rerun even if votes are conducted in cancelled PUs?
Well,inec cancelled elections in 6 lgas which has over 400k voters and wike is leading with less than 200k votes.figure it out.
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by SenseiVoyles: 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
Donmedra:
PDP in Edo state needs to learn from other south south states.

PDP needs to start inflating results in esan LGAs. Then those villages oriomwon and co need to start producing over 40k votes for PDP
I swear. Rivers PDP does it in Obi Akpor, Andoni etc, Delta PDP in Warri SW, Burutu, Patani etc. Inflate your strongholds and battle out the rest. Nigerian Politics 101.
Buhari did it in Borno and Yobe too and Katsina and Tinubu does it in Alimosho.
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Epzilon: 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
Wike to Ameachi right now grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Frankiss44(m): 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
chidexxy007:

Oyibo people they vex, Wike no gree do their road grin grin

Result when army write

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
garfield1:

Is using info from the internet illegal? Must i go to edo before knowingvthat apc dominate edo north? At least i told you that buhari will clear edo north and get 40% in edo and it happened,so you need to reckon with me....
undecided like how you said APC will win akwa ibom, delta,river, abia,IMO, sokoto,bauchi,Adamawa,taraba and Oyo state?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by ruffhandu: 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
jrusky:

Pls I dey vex to even see AAC getting 5335 nah who cast these votes? I said River people must bury Amaechi the way Akpabio was buried in Akwa Ibom.

River people must kill this AAC today finally and send the coffin to Buhari and Amaechi to bury it.

APC members possibly. There are some people who dislike Wike, you know.

1 Like

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by lucind(f): 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
sometimes I dey shame for inec, some full grown men will be out there trying to deceive themselves and not Nigerians, shame on you inec we are not kids.
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by garfield1: 2:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
chidexxy007:

Oyibo people they vex, Wike no gree do their road grin grin
Honestly that road leading from etche to oyigbo is terrible.upon all the revenue they generate,they are neglected.most projects are taken to ikwerre land,onelga and bonny
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by AmazingELixir: 2:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
perpeling22:

Hmmm!

I love this mathematical equation. �

Thanks dearie it means a lot to me that you do... wink
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by wingmanII: 2:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
oluwaahmed:

In obigbo for that matter. Wike has to be careful cos results from emuoha, ahoda east&west can set him up badly.
Nothing will happen. Why do you think aac and APC have been struggling to get the collation stopped?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by garfield1: 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2019
Donmedra:
undecided like how you said APC will win akwa ibom, delta,river, abia,IMO, sokoto,bauchi,Adamawa,taraba and Oyo state?
Those state polls were just wishes not sure prediction.the major one concerns buhari.i got it while you failed
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2019
SenseiVoyles:

I swear. Rivers PDP does it in Obi Akpor, Andoni etc, Delta PDP in Warri SW, Burutu, Patani etc. Inflate your strongholds and battle out the rest. Nigerian Politics 101.
Buhari did it in Borno and Yobe too and Katsina.
PDP stronghold in Edo state is currently esanland, they need to start giving PDP at least 80% turnout, 90% votes.

PDP are also present in ovia, Egor, ikpoba okha.

Infact PDP will win Edo 2020, days of oshiohmole writing result is over.

Forget obaseki that couldn't win his ward

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by wingmanII: 2:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
lucind:
sometimes I dey shame for inec, some full grown men will be out there trying to deceive themselves and not Nigerians, shame on you inec we are not kids.

Bigger shame on NA and APC. They messed up this election big time.
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Sinner1(m): 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2019
garfield1:

But you cried when ganduje trashed your party
the prize of sniper have been increased to 50k per bottle to help save your life..... Thank me later

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by chidexxy007(m): 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
garfield1:

Honestly that road leading from etche to oyigbo is terrible.upon all the revenue they generate,they are neglected.most projects are taken to ikwerre land,onelga and bonny
Very terrible, one begins to wonder what their L.G chairmen are doing.
I disagree your last statement though..
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
garfield1:

Those state polls were just wishes not sure prediction.the major one concerns buhari.i got it while you failed
go and sleep, your eye is paining you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Olanipekun1: 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
[s]
BadTaste:
It seems to me Wike is gonna win this thing.

I no know that one o. All I know is that he is in the habit of always eating poo out of the dustbin can grin
[/s]
shatap
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by pat077: 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
garfield1:

Rivers is the most rigged state in Nigeria.
same with kano

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Sinner1(m): 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
sogodihno:

ur brain is paining u, the no of ibo in my area(outside Lagos) alone is countless. ode!
we are the Fulani of southern Nigeria, we go soon take over your lands
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by garfield1: 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
AmazingELixir:

The question you should be asking is which election in Nigeria is not won or lost by rigging?
We are getting somewhere.all elevtions have always been rigged and will continue so for a long time.you pdp fans refuse to get this simple fact.the problem is that let the rigging be minimal and not impose an unpopular candidate.inec methods have curtailed rigging greatly.if you have been following elections from 2003,you will agree but most here started from 2015.things are improving.but the results from obio akpor is too obvious.
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by garfield1: 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
pat077:
same with kano
Which lga in the north has ever recorded over 200k votes...
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by garfield1: 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
Donmedra:
go and sleep, your eye is paining you
Seems your low iq can't cope.blockhead
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
If atiku loose out in this court case. PDP needs to stay together.

Buhari leaves, APC dies.

Tambuwal/obi,umahi,udom, WIKE

Kwankwason/obi,umahi,udom, wike

Vs

Osibanjo/ribadu,el rufai,ganduje

Tinubu/ribadu,ganduje, el rufai

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
Donmedra:
that dude you people are responding to is the most stupidest person on Nairaland.

His second moniker is senatordave1

Which one is the most stupidest grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by ruffhandu: 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
Does it mean only PDP and AAC participated in this erection?

1 Like

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by sogodihno: 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
Sinner1:
we are the Fulani of southern Nigeria, we go soon take over your lands

dont worry, thunder will soon fire u and ur fellow piglets. fugitives
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by pat077: 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
garfield1:

go back and check the presidential result
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by garfield1: 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
Donmedra:
PDP stronghold in Edo state is currently esanland, they need to start giving PDP at least 80% turnout, 90% votes.

PDP are also present in ovia, Egor, ikpoba okha.

Infact PDP will win Edo 2020, days of oshiohmole writing result is over.

Forget obaseki that couldn't win his ward
Even pdp supporters in esan like obaseki.he will trash you and your party
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by garfield1: 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
pat077:
go back and check the presidential result
Oga,no lga in the north has ever recorded 200k votes for buhari.the highest im this polls was maiduguri lga,146k for buhari

1 Like

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by forgiveness: 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
eLcastro:
let me forgive you since you not in ph... all am saying is where the monorail is located it can't be achieved....now see what your other friend said earlier

Because he is ignorant at best. The monorail has phases. The first phase 1A was from Sharks to UTC while phase 1B extends from UTC to North of waterline. The total distance would be 5.4 kilometres which is even longer than that of Moscow monorail currently operating.

Is P/H better than Moscow?

Besides, oyinbos designed and planned the route. I don't think they are draft not to carried out a survey on the project before embarking on it.

The project is not a waste. Only ignorant uneducated mofos think so.

3 Likes

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:

Wake up bro

Are you sure I'm the one you wanted to quote?
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by chiiraq802(m): 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
garfield1:

Guy, wats ur probs naaa Abeg focus on ur state and leave Rivers state alone, abiii dem bury ur placenta for my state?? No other party can rule Rivers state apart from PDP... even ur lizard of ubima knows that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (37) (Reply)

Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo / PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.