Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) - Politics (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) (118225 Views)

Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation / 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement / PDP Asks INEC To Stop Results Collation ‘Immediately’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by garfield1: 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
Donmedra:
this boy has never left his village in cross river state but somehow knows everything in Nigeria and how the people will vote
This toddler suffering from multiple personality syndrome.you are still wondering how buhari cleared edo north
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
garfield1:

It seems you have not been to obio akpor on election days.is it the non indigenes that will come out abi indigenes

Ibos do come out. Especially the ones from Abia and Imo. They always feel voting for an Ikwerre man, upland person or PDP will always protect their interest in Rivers State.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by garfield1: 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ekinematics:

This is not applicable to Rivers state. The cities always give the largest votes here. That theory may be applicable to the north and maybe the waste.
That is how Pdp rigging method works in rivers
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by garfield1: 1:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ekinematics:

Ibos do come out. Especially the ones from Abia and Imo. They always feel voting for an Ikwerre man, upland person or PDP will always protect their interest in Rivers State.
There are not the only ones resident in obalga.uniport students,yorubas,edo,delta,akwa ibom,cross river people are huge here and they rarely vote.mind you many of those igbos are not registered in obalga
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 1:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
Guys please update me on obioAkpor LGA, I haven't been following up... embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
garfield1:

That is how Pdp rigging method works in rivers

60-70% of Rivers population live in the city of Port Harcourt. Know that this population is not just Rivers people alone, but also people from other states of the country and the majority of them live in Obio-Akpor and Phalga.
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by garfield1: 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ekinematics:

60-70% of Rivers population live in the city of Port Harcourt. Know that this population is not just Rivers people alone, but also people from other states of the country and the majority of then live in Obio-Akpor and Phalga.
Oga,obalga votes are inflated.the rivers rerun polls and the presidential polls clearly revealed that
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
garfield1:

There are not the only ones resident in obalga.uniport students,yorubas,edo,delta,akwa ibom,cross river people are huge here and they rarely vote.mind you many of those igbos are not registered in obalga

Like I said. The majority of the non indigenes in Obalga are Ibos. In fact out of every 3 persons in PH today one is from the SE. Many are registered in PH. If they all go back to their respective states, the voting strength of the whole rivers won't even be upto 450k
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by wanate(m): 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2019
I've been reading comments on here, especially from garfield1 on how 200k+ votes is not possible in Obio Akpor. Lemme just say some things places most ppl call PH, like rumuola, trans-amadi etc r obio akpor. Obio Akpor is d biggest nd most populous LG in d whole of d south-south. D elections were generally peaceful until collation was abt to start, so voters turnout was ok, even 200k sef is too small for an LGA with ove 1m+ inhabitants. As for non-indigenes not voting, i stayed in Abj for 5yrs nd i voted dere, wen i relocated to PH, i transferred my voters card down here, so i could also vote. Non-Indigenes vote especially in Rivers State. If not fear of d military, d turnout would have been higher.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
wanate:
I've been reading comments on here, especially from garfield1 on how 200k+ votes is not possible in Obio Akpor. Lemme just say some things places most ppl call PH, like rumuola, trans-amadi etc r obio akpor. Obio Akpor is d biggest nd most populous LG in d whole of d south-south. D elections were generally peaceful until collation was abt to start, so voters turnout was ok, even 200k sef is too small for an LGA with ove 1m+ inhabitants. As for non-indigenes not voting, i stayed in Abj for 5yrs nd i voted dere, wen i relocated to PH, i transferred my voters card down here, so i could also vote. Non-Indigenes vote especially in Rivers State. If not fear of d military, d turnout would have been higher.

garfield1 is pained that's all.
But not all of Trans amadi is Obio-Akpor. In fact most parts of trans amadi are in phalga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Kenturkey048(m): 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
Bennycollins:
Bros don't think you are talking to a pauper. I live in my own compound in the heart of Calabar, I can give you my contactsweet if you are around. I come from Obudu. And I still repeat that my state is poor. Google the ten poorest states in Nigeria, the educationally less developed states, Nigerian states with least IGR, states with least financial sustainability, Nigerian states with least federal allocation, total networth of Nigerian states, among others. You would find Cross River in all. I am not the author of any of the cited reports. I am not your regular nairalander, writing posts to out of hatred.
okay oooh bros...
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Sinner1(m): 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
Sekem sekem sekem, the greatest beneficiary of this election after wike is the AAC deputy governorship guy.
That awarawa of a guy is a mugu that allowed amechi to scam him..
Note:always utilize opportunity when you site one.
Lizard of ubima, and nairaland zombies how market.
Let me send text message to my aac friend that will not let me rest
Finally, PDP should go to tribunal to find out where the AAC dude got that 100k+ votes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by garfield1: 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ekinematics:

Like I said. The majority of the non indigenes in Obalga are Ibos. In fact out of every 3 persons in PH today one is from the SE. Many are registered in PH. If they all go back to their respective states, the voting strength of the whole rivers won't even be upto 450k
They vote heavily in obalga but the turnout in the east in cities like onitsha,enugu,owerri,aba etc witness abysmal turnout,how come? You are not making sense.even in areas where they dominate in Lego's,m,turnout is low.in Nigeria,ibo areas witness electoral apathy the most.its common knowledge.you are not voting at home where you have all the liberty and freedom to vote but find time to vote outside where you dont have that luxury? Guy,just concede jor.even most polling unit results posted here from obalga dont have up to 150 votes while those in kano get up to 1000 but still no lga churn out 200k....
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by garfield1: 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
wanate:
The question is how come lgas with more votes than obalga dont record up to 200k votes like lagos that is most dominated by non indigenes? If you say those in lagos travel home,then why should those in obio akpor refuse to travel also?
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
garfield1:

They vote heavily in obalga but the turnout in the east in cities like onitsha,enugu,owerri,aba etc witness abysmal turnout,how come? You are not making sense.even in areas where they dominate in Lego's,m,turnout is low.in Nigeria,ibo areas witness electoral apathy the most.its common knowledge.you are not voting at home where you have all the liberty and freedom to vote but find time to vote outside where you dont have that luxury? Guy,just concede jor.even most polling unit results posted here from obalga dont have up to 150 votes while those in kano get up to 1000 but still no lga churn out 200k....
guy rest na
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by mattgoners(m): 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
the population of obiaakpor lga is 464000 according to Wikipedia so how on earth will a party record almost 300000 vote baffle me much oo....in as much as i want Wike to win,this obiaakpor is something else

1 Like

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
garfield1:

The question is how come lgas with more votes than obalga dont record up to 200k votes like lagos that is most dominated by non indigenes? If you say those in lagos travel home,then why should those in obio akpor refuse to travel also?
oya start crying, wike the wicked rigged it and inflated the votes. Oya cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by garfield1: 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
Donmedra:
guy rest na
I will when you guys concede to my superior argument
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
mattgoners:
the population of obiaakpor lga is 464000 according to Wikipedia so how on earth will a party record almost 300000 vote baffle me much oo....in as much as i want Wike to win,this obiaakpor is something else
who still uses Wikipedia as fact?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by garfield1: 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
Donmedra:
oya start crying, wike the wicked rigged it and inflated the votes. Oya cry
Thank you for agreeing.i can now stop crying.but agree that he's worst than amaechi
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by garfield1: 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
Donmedra:
who still uses Wikipedia as fact?
Bring a better site.mind you that was culled from the 2006 census
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2019
garfield1:

Thank you for agreeing.i can now stop crying.but agree that he's worst than amaechi
and he's also your next VP
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by wanate(m): 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
garfield1:

Lemme tell u something, wen voters registration was goin on bk den, i think 2010, most ppl travelled to dere states of origin to register despite not staying dere, dose ppl subsequently dont go to vote because of distance, in Obio Akpors case, d non- indigenes have ovc registered ryt dere in obio Akpor, so dy vote dere, if u go to yam zone on creek road In PHalga, u'll see hausa's dat have PVC, nd dy vote during electiins. Y Lagos doesnt have large turn out is because of d kinda politics played dere, a bizness partner of mine, a delta guy was not allowed to vote during dis last election because d name on his PVC isnt a yoruba name. Nd dis is d owner of a tech startup ooo!. So d way politics is played discourages non-indigenes from voting in Lagos unlike in PH.
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by garfield1: 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
mattgoners:
Thank you.actually based on current projections,obalga has close to 700k people and 450k voters.wike will always win there but there's no way votes will exceed 100k.no lga in history has ever recorded such votes.rivers is the most rigged state and obalga is at the forefront.pdp is worse than apc
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by garfield1: 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
wanate:

Lemme tell u something, wen voters registration was goin on bk den, i think 2010, most ppl travelled to dere states of origin to register despite not staying dere, dose ppl subsequently dont go to vote because of distance, in Obio Akpors case, d non- indigenes have ovc registered ryt dere in obio Akpor, so dy vote dere, if u go to yam zone on creek road In PHalga, u'll see hausa's dat have PVC, nd dy vote during electiins. Y Lagos doesnt have large turn out is because of d kinda politics played dere, a bizness partner of mine, a delta guy was not allowed to vote during dis last election because d name on his PVC isnt a yoruba name. Nd dis is d owner of a tech startup ooo!. So d way politics is played discourages non-indigenes from voting in Lagos unlike in PH.
Thsts an isolated case
Why is phalga not recording such votes? Aba,onitsha,calabar,benin,warri?
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by wanate(m): 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
garfield1:

Thsts an isolated case
Why is phalga not recording such votes? Aba,onitsha,calabar,benin,warri?
Lol! Ur a funny guy, with a very skewed way of looking at things, wat was rampant is wat u call an isolated case? Phalga nd Obalga which 1 has d larger population? No LGA in Rivers state can surpass Obalga, its as simple as dat. Ur celebrating D Oyigbo nd Akuku Toru result, which were extremely doctored by d military, so u have no moral standing to complain abt d ObioAkpor. D truth is dat Federal might was used by APC/AAC, but dy were not smart abt it, nd dats y dy elections were suspended. Even EU, UK nd US observers who normally dnt comment on inteference in election, were vocal dat d military was trying to subvert d process. Peace, i'm outta here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Socialsunny14(m): 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
garfield1:

Thank you.actually based on current projections,obalga has close to 700k people and 450k voters.wike will always win there but there's no way votes will exceed 100k.no lga in history has ever recorded such votes.rivers is the most rigged state and obalga is at the forefront.pdp is worse than apc
oga so e dey pain, so na now u no say wiked wike pass apc+aac+amaechi+army all join together. Hope say sniper no dey ur house ooo
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Socialsunny14(m): 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
garfield1:

oga, so e dey pain u, so na nw u no say wiked wike pass apc+aac+amaechi+army alltogether abii, abeg hope say sniper no dey for ona house o
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
mattgoners:

Obio-Akpor 464000? Blood of God. It's more than that ooooo....

1 Like

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
garfield1:

You know in Rivers State today, it's difficult to tell who's Ikwerre, Ekpeye, Etche, Omuma, Oyigbo or Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni. The Ibos easily mix up and sometimes confuse your intelligence to feel they're from the aforementioned areas. Because of this they feel fully well at home in Rivers state. Infact an Ibo man from Abia feels more at home in Rivers state than in Anambra.

I'm not saying we don't have other ethnicities from other states in Rivers state. But the ones from the SE are way more than the rest, today most of them have Rivers State LGA identification and many partake in electoral processes especially in the upland. In the 90s it was the ibibios, but now it's Ibos. They are even more than Rivers people in PH today.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by tuniski: 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ekinematics:

So you are happy the wishes of the people was suppressed?
He is sadistic.
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
garfield1:

You are too dumb karu LGA in nasarawa state has accredited voters of 300k

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (37) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) / Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo / Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.