Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) - Politics (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) (118283 Views)

Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation / 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement / PDP Asks INEC To Stop Results Collation ‘Immediately’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by garfield1: 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
Bennycollins:
You can add Osun to PDP. The facts of the Osun case too delicate for any learned judge to twist.
I disagree.the minority judgment is far more rooted thsn the majority judgment.too many loopholes are there
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by garfield1: 9:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
Tpeters:

Abua/Odua LG

There was a rowdy atmosphere and due to security reasons, election didn't hold; it was disrupted.

Gokana LG
Elections held in various wards, but there was violence at the point of collation, necessitating the handover of election materials to the police.
Whats the total number of canceled votes
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by garfield1: 9:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ekinematics:

You self. Now I see you are just anti-pdp.
Anything but pdp is OK for you.
Odili laid the foundation for pdp
You aren't getting me.between 1999 to 2003,anpp was solid in rivers.magnus started in anpp.odili won narrowly.i know odili is the foundation of rivers pdp

1 Like

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
garfield1:

You aren't getting me.between 1999 to 2003,anpp was solid in rivers.magnus started in anpp.odili won narrowly.i know odili is the foundation of rivers pdp

They were still not a match for pdp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Frankiss44(m): 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
garfield1:

Udom is far stronger than him

You must be joking.. Udom won't survive the federal might that Wike just chewed like biscuit... The grassroot support Wike enjoys wasn't earned on the governor seat, rather it was earned on the street as a street Lord.. Udom is too refined to pull such weight

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by garfield1: 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
Frankiss44:

You must be joking.. Udom won't survive the federal might that Wike just chewed like biscuit... The grassroot support Wike enjoys wasn't earned on the governor seat, rather it was earned on the street as a street Lord.. Udom is too refined to pull such weight
Guy,only amaechi was fighting wike and amaechi lost his lga.but in akwa ibom,udom faced akpabio,nsima,akpanudoedehe,umanah etc.udom was isolated.look at the amount of thugs imported into akwa ibom.look at the massive defections out of pdp and the gang up against udom but he still won 30 out of 31 lgas without breaking sweat.
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Frankiss44(m): 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
garfield1:

Guy,only amaechi was fighting wike and amaechi lost his lga.but in akwa ibom,udom faced akpabio,nsima,akpanudoedehe,umanah etc.udom was isolated.look at the amount of thugs imported into akwa ibom.look at the massive defections out of pdp and the gang up against udom but he still won 30 out of 31 lgas without breaking sweat.

Only Ameachi you said? PDP had no senator going into the election, did akwa ibiom witness half the military present we saw at Rivers? It's funny how we are arguing this, Udom was a stooge of akpabio four years ago for goodness sake.. Is that the person you wanna use to compare an experience street fighter like Wike? Guy am not from Rivers oh, but as a fellow South South man, Udom is a kid where Wike is... Wike has been in this street business mobilizing from the grassroot when udom was still in office attending to paper work... The people of akwa ibiom just wanted to prove to akpabio that he is not a God hence the love they showed to Udom

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by garfield1: 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ekinematics:

They were still not a match for pdp
How will they be when odili terrorized them using asari,ateke tom,soboma george
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by garfield1: 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
Frankiss44:

Only Ameachi you said? PDP had no senator going into the election, did akwa ibiom witness half the military present we saw at Rivers? It's funny how we are arguing this, Udom was a stooge of akpabio four years ago for goodness sake.. Is that the person you wanna use to compare an experience street fighter like Wike? Guy am not from Rivers oh, but as a fellow South South man, Udom is a kid where Wike is... Wike has been in this street business mobilizing from the grassroot when udom was still in office attending to paper work... The people of akwa ibiom just wanted to prove to akpabio that he is not a God hence the love they showed to Udom
Its not actually the people.udom is not that popular.udom simply outspent apc in the polls.all adhoc staffs at each polling unit were allocated 200k.bassey Albert and Luke provided the thugs.nsima was banking on his popularity and that of akpabio.
On the other hand,what helped wike was purely the state rec.he's a member of cross river pdp.infact,he needed no prompting to assist wike.almost all collation officers were handpicked by wike.
Apc could not win anything in akwa ibom but i can assure you that they would have won a senate seat in rivers
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Frankiss44(m): 12:18am On Apr 04, 2019
garfield1:

Its not actually the people.udom is not that popular.udom simply outspent apc in the polls.all adhoc staffs at each polling unit were allocated 200k.bassey Albert and Luke provided the thugs.nsima was banking on his popularity and that of akpabio.
On the other hand,what helped wike was purely the state rec.he's a member of cross river pdp.infact,he needed no prompting to assist wike.almost all collation officers were handpicked by wike.
Apc could not win anything in akwa ibom but i can assure you that they would have won a senate seat in rivers

Ain't you tired of this state rec issue? It's becoming lame.. Get it into your head that results were collect at every unit and the AAC representatives/agents signed them.. There was nothing a fucking state rec could have done to change the fact that Ameachi and co were fighting a lost battle.. Why couldn't the so called PDP state rec do anything about the Oyigbo result? You seem to enjoy beer parlour gist a lot.. So it was the so called 200k given to corpers that was why udom won? You are very funny

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by ozo13(m): 12:29am On Apr 04, 2019
Bennycollins:
You can add Osun to PDP. The facts of the Osun case too delicate for any learned judge to twist.
learned judge so those ones stealing are not learned abi.smiles
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 04, 2019
garfield1:

Please just shataap your mouth. When it comes to election matters don't compare a peaceful AKS to Rivers. Winning an election in Rivers is way harder than in AKS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by garfield1: 8:50am On Apr 04, 2019
Ekinematics:

Please just shataap your mouth. When it comes to election matters don't compare a peaceful AKS to Rivers. Winning an election in Rivers is away harder than in AKS.
You are not reasonable and civil at all as i thought.the mistake most nigerians make is that we feel an election that witnesses chaos and violence is not free and fair.the level of opposition faced by udom in akwa ibom was greater than what wike faced.that they dont publicize violence in other states doesn't mean there's no violence there.rivers is the foremost south south so every small issue will be reported and there's more media presence there.a lot of areas in rivers are accessible unlike in akwa ibom.a lot happens in akwa ibom which goes unnoticed so dont conclude.ask those living there to catch a glimpse
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 04, 2019
garfield1:

You Assume You Knw but u actually know nothing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by MrayNgozi(f): 9:21am On Apr 04, 2019
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 04, 2019
garfield1:

You are not reasonable and civil at all as i thought.the mistake most nigerians make is that we feel an election that witnesses chaos and violence is not free and fair.the level of opposition faced by udom in akwa ibom was greater than what wike faced.that they dont publicize violence in other states doesn't mean there's no violence there.rivers is the foremost south south so every small issue will be reported and there's more media presence there.a lot of areas in rivers are accessible unlike in akwa ibom.a lot happens in akwa ibom which goes unnoticed so dont conclude.ask those living there to catch a glimpse

I need not ask. I've lived and worked in Akwa Ibom state government house. So when it comes to AKS politics I'm in good position to school you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by tuniski: 11:33am On Apr 04, 2019
garfield1:

I disagree.the minority judgment is far more rooted thsn the majority judgment.too many loopholes are there
The Minority judgement said what?
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by DerrickzB: 11:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
garfield1:

Pdp has always existed there since 1999.wike is overrated.his victory was down to the inec rec obo effanga,a pdp member in cross river.

So u still dey cry.. Just rest abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by henronelly: 7:29am On Apr 06, 2019
garfield1:

Look at what amaechi caused.khana is controlled by magnus.if magnus was on the ticket,that aac figure is what wike would have gotten
That PDP score is Magnus and Wike combined

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo / PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.