Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Rivers State Governorship Election Results Collation Update - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Governorship Election Results Collation Update (8967 Views)

Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation / 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement / Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results Collation Update by garfield1: 9:32am On Apr 02, 2019
9jahotblog:
please is this results official yet? Inec hasn't announce the results yet .
Me self am confused
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results Collation Update by garfield1: 9:33am On Apr 02, 2019
seunmsg:

I’m not a Wike supporter but if AAC can pull the results being attributed to it in the other local governments, then, Obio Akpor should also stand in the interest of fairness and equity.
I agree but i doubt this results oh.
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results Collation Update by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 02, 2019
grin all these mumu APC members brain is paining thinking wike can loose.

Wike, udom and okowa will financed PDP 2022, ss/se will inflate the figures and give bloc votes to the northern candidate.

The northern candidate will clear at least 70% of those northern votes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results Collation Update by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 02, 2019
garfield1:

Me self am confused
they are lies.
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results Collation Update by 9jahotblog: 9:34am On Apr 02, 2019
APC/AAC mass protest to stop inec from collating results....for me if really our security agencies are working perfectly anybody that dares to protest against the order banning protest by state government should be arrest and detain to face the law... We can't be living in lawless state where people has no respect for constituted authority and you can't tell me that State government has no right to ban protest but they have the right to impose curfew when necessary.
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results Collation Update by 9jahotblog: 9:35am On Apr 02, 2019
Breaking News

AAC/APC protesters arrested as Security Agencies take over the Air force gathering point for their protest.
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results Collation Update by Mace0lane: 9:35am On Apr 02, 2019
Your wailing is just starting

9jahotblog:
APC/AAC mass protest to stop inec from collating results....for me if really our security agencies are working perfectly anybody that dares to protest against the order banning protest by state government should be arrest and detain to face the law... We can't be living in lawless state where people has no respect for constituted authority and you can't tell me that State government has no right to ban protest but they have the right to impose curfew when necessary.
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results Collation Update by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:36am On Apr 02, 2019
seunmsg:

I’m not a Wike supporter but if AAC can pull the results being attributed to it in the other local governments, then, Obio Akpor should also stand in the interest of fairness and equity.

There was violence in the LG. Wike kidnapped the Collation with the aid of his security aides. The Election in the LG should be cancelled.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results Collation Update by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:38am On Apr 02, 2019
Donmedra:
grin all these mumu APC members brain is paining thinking wike can loose.

Wike, udom and okowa will financed PDP 2022, ss/se will inflate the figures and give bloc votes to the northern candidate.

The northern candidate will clear at least 70% of those northern votes

grin Abi like they inflated for Atiku and he won? Ipob logic

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results Collation Update by garfield1: 9:38am On Apr 02, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

There was violence in the LG. Wike kidnapped the Collation with the aid of his security aides. The Election in the LG should be cancelled.
Its true.if the results posted is true,wike will lose
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results Collation Update by garfield1: 9:39am On Apr 02, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

I was about to say the same thing.era of inflation is gone
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results Collation Update by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 02, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

buhari is the last APC president.

Buhari leaves, APC dies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results Collation Update by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:40am On Apr 02, 2019
garfield1:

I am not interested in the so called over all result. My interest is only about the result of Obiakpor. It should not stand.
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results Collation Update by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 02, 2019
garfield1:

grin if wike wins this election then you are a comedian
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results Collation Update by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:41am On Apr 02, 2019
Donmedra:
buhari is the last APC president.

Buhari leaves, APC dies

We keep hearing that since 2015. Goal post shifters...

Atiku is coming... grin grin grin Comedians..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results Collation Update by wingmanII: 9:49am On Apr 02, 2019
kcmichael:
Eleme LGA
AAC – 27,712
PDP – 4436

Fake results from Nigerian army. Inec will never accept them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results Collation Update by luckyelems(m): 9:54am On Apr 02, 2019
You guys can believe anything, collection starts by 10am.
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results Collation Update by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 02, 2019
P
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results Collation Update by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 02, 2019
A

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results Collation Update by Promxy94(m): 9:57am On Apr 02, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

This Obiakpor LG should be cancelled. How can Wike polled this number from here?

That's his local government and the Kano in Rivers state
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results Collation Update by luckyelems(m): 9:57am On Apr 02, 2019
If you believe this result are real,why is AAC and APC calling for the total cancellation of the election?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results Collation Update by 9jahotblog: 9:58am On Apr 02, 2019
luckyelems:
You guys can believe anything, collection starts by 10am.
thanks for updating us.
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results Collation Update by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 02, 2019
wingmanII:

Fake results from Nigerian army. Inec will never accept them.
fake news,grow up
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results Collation Update by GBAREN: 9:59am On Apr 02, 2019
garfield1:

Forget those results, why can't you guys be calm for the results to be announced, APC/AAA knows they lost hence all this drama, if why would Cole asked for the elections to be cancelled and Awara going to court to stop the collation.

They know they have all failed, so let's be calm and allow INEC announce the results
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results Collation Update by luckyelems(m): 10:01am On Apr 02, 2019
Somebody posted the result of ahoada west LGA,the same LGA Inec has fixed a date for elections to be held
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results Collation Update by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 02, 2019
grin wike the wicked must win this election.

After PDP wins 2023, any useless APC members that talk anything nonsense will be killed and throw in the ditch
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results Collation Update by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 02, 2019
luckyelems:
Somebody posted the result of ahoada west LGA,the same LGA Inec has fixed a date for elections to be held
grin don't mind those APC idiots, collation haven't even start

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us / Give This Boy An Escape Plan!!! / Gbajabiamila: Nigeria’s Tertiary Institutions Lack Capacity To Solve Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.