Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

Nigerians, School Is Not Scam - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerians, School Is Not Scam (702 Views)

School Is Not Scam / School Is Not Scam - Come And Share Your Story / This Not Scam: Are You A Full Time Crypto Investor Or Trader? Discussion!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians, School Is Not Scam by ksk4love(m): 8:45am On Apr 02, 2019
It is no doubt that school has been termed scam by lots of people. I think this is because of sheer ignorance and incapacity to gain knowledge through the schooling system. There are lots of people that have read well in school but end up poor and there are people that didnt complete their schooling and still drive exotic cars but is it enough to say school is scam?

There are people in this world who commit suicide on a daily basis even though they are wealthy. You can still feel inferior and depressed even with a benz in your garage. There is something that can make you happy and fulfilled with or without money and that is PURPOSE. Purpose is simply the essence of your existence and when you are not running the race with respect to your purpose, you would feel frustrated. Purpose also comes with talent and Everyone has different talent in life, while some have a talent to sing, some have the talent to dance and others have the latent to research. But I find it ignorant while people would use their talent to insult some other people's talent.

Money answereth all prayers but it's still the root of all evil when it's placed first in life and seen as the purpose for existence. Use your talent to find your purpose and by so doing, problems would be solved which would lead to more money.

Let me give you an example, My name is Kingsley and am a first degree graduate of Chemistry. I have published my research works in international journals. One of my works tells us that emissions from automobiles can add heavy metals to food and this can cause liver,kidney or even heart problems but eating with take away plates reduces this problem. In my world, I feel like I can help and save mankind even without having super powers and that's what purpose is and I require school to get it. If am asked what I would love most, it won't be a job or millions of dollars but assistance to study Environmental Chemistry abroad asa masters degree. So stop using the Zanku leg work to insult those who are academically gifted.

In China, teenagers produce phones and other things but do we know these teenagers were taught by people who went through the schooling system? The problem is that people who are in the academic field sit on their oars, rely on their knowledge and don't diversify in the practicalities of their field....when you do this, you would become wealthy beyond your widest horizon.

Dear Nigerians, school is not scam but the lack of knowledge and human pride is....
Re: Nigerians, School Is Not Scam by ksk4love(m): 8:57am On Apr 02, 2019
ksk4love:
It is no doubt that school has been termed scam by lots of people. I think this is because of sheer ignorance and incapacity to gain knowledge through the schooling system. There are lots of people that have read well in school but end up poor and there are people that didnt complete their schooling and still drive exotic cars but is it enough to say school is scam?

There are people in this world who commit suicide on a daily basis even though they are wealthy. You can still feel inferior and depressed even with a benz in your garage. There is something that can make you happy and fulfilled with or without money and that is PURPOSE. Purpose is simply the essence of your existence and when you are not running the race with respect to your purpose, you would feel frustrated. Purpose also comes with talent and Everyone has different talent in life, while some have a talent to sing, some have the talent to dance and others have the latent to research. But I find it ignorant while people would use their talent to insult some other people's talent.

Money answereth all prayers but it's still the root of all evil when it's placed first in life and seen as the purpose for existence. Use your talent to find your purpose and by so doing, problems would be solved which would lead to more money.

Let me give you an example, My name is Kingsley and am a first degree graduate of Chemistry. I have published my research works in international journals. One of my works tells us that emissions from automobiles can add heavy metals to food and this can cause liver,kidney or even heart problems but eating with take away plates reduces this problem. In my world, I feel like I can help and save mankind even without having super powers and that's what purpose is and I require school to get it. If am asked what I would love most, it won't be a job or millions of dollars but assistance to study Environmental Chemistry abroad asa masters degree. So stop using the Zanku leg work to insult those who are academically gifted.

In China, teenagers produce phones and other things but do we know these teenagers were taught by people who went through the schooling system? The problem is that people who are in the academic field sit on their oars, rely on their knowledge and don't diversify in the practicalities of their field....when you do this, you would become wealthy beyond your widest horizon.

Dear Nigerians, school is not scam but the lack of knowledge and human pride is....

(1) (Reply)

Lawyer Seen Watching Twerk Videos In A Court Room, Nigerians React / Career That Can Make You A Millionaire In One Transaction. (no Capital Needed) / Ishop Worldwide Nigeria | Start Shopping And Shipping To Nigeria From Ebay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.