Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

How Can I Reprint My Jamb Slip Without Going To The Cafe Please? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Reprint My Jamb Slip Without Going To The Cafe Please? (3906 Views)

Kawthar Shehu Toro: My JAMB Scores Success Story – Gombe Top Scorer / 2022 UTME JAMB Slip: How To Print Examination Notification Slip / Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. (2) (3) (4)

How Can I Reprint My Jamb Slip Without Going To The Cafe Please? by mrpeter010(m): 9:22am On Apr 02, 2019
jamb says you can reprint your slip with your phone but i have been trying but its not working .
please guide me
Re: How Can I Reprint My Jamb Slip Without Going To The Cafe Please? by psalmistkakah(m): 9:27am On Apr 02, 2019
Go and buy printer, Modem and laptop that is the only way...

Re: How Can I Reprint My Jamb Slip Without Going To The Cafe Please? by mrpeter010(m): 9:50am On Apr 02, 2019
psalmistkakah post=771926 26:
. kai mana
Re: How Can I Reprint My Jamb Slip Without Going To The Cafe Please? by seunoo7: 10:32am On Apr 02, 2019
psalmistkakah:
;Dcorrect bro���,good answer,shey e no suppose know say even though u check am for phone u go still reach Cafe print am out��
Re: How Can I Reprint My Jamb Slip Without Going To The Cafe Please? by emeraldknytt(m): 11:00am On Apr 02, 2019
If you have an android smartphone, you can use Chrome to save the web page in PDF which you can in turn print on any printer or you can just hit the print button on the your jamb slip page after you log in to your dashboard to download your slip in PDF as well. Hope it helps

mrpeter010:

is not showing at all

Enable desktop mode on your browser.
Re: How Can I Reprint My Jamb Slip Without Going To The Cafe Please? by MikeB3(m): 11:04am On Apr 02, 2019
Pls anyone printed his/her own?
Re: How Can I Reprint My Jamb Slip Without Going To The Cafe Please? by lakunle1love(m): 11:14am On Apr 02, 2019
I'm having this "Please allow popup for this site from your website" issue and I've allowed the pop up but the problem persists.
Re: How Can I Reprint My Jamb Slip Without Going To The Cafe Please? by mrpeter010(m): 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
lakunle1love:
I'm having this "Please allow popup for this site from your website" issue and I've allowed the pop up but the problem persists.

that's it , same problem

Re: How Can I Reprint My Jamb Slip Without Going To The Cafe Please? by mrpeter010(m): 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2019
emeraldknytt:
If you have an android smartphone, you can use Chrome to save the web page in PDF which you can in turn print on any printer or you can just hit the print button on the your jamb slip page after you log in to your dashboard to download your slip in PDF as well. Hope it helps

is not showing at all
Re: How Can I Reprint My Jamb Slip Without Going To The Cafe Please? by mrpeter010(m): 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
emeraldknytt:

[color=green]If you have an android smartphone, you can use Chrome to save the web page in PDF which you can in turn print on any printer or you can just hit the print button on the your jamb slip page after you log in to your dashboard to download your slip in PDF as well. Hope it helps

[/color]
emeraldknytt:

thank you
Re: How Can I Reprint My Jamb Slip Without Going To The Cafe Please? by Kvngfrosh(m): 10:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
Science 233
Re: How Can I Reprint My Jamb Slip Without Going To The Cafe Please? by Topmaike007(m): 1:27am On Apr 03, 2019
psalmistkakah:
salvage reply grin
Re: How Can I Reprint My Jamb Slip Without Going To The Cafe Please? by ican2020: 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
I wanted to print for my using my PC but this is what I got: Examination Slip Printing Not Allowed
what is the solution

Re: How Can I Reprint My Jamb Slip Without Going To The Cafe Please? by lakunle1love(m): 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
ican2020:
I wanted to print for my using my PC but this is what I got: Examination Slip Printing Not Allowed
what is the solution

It's been rescheduled till tomorrow.
Re: How Can I Reprint My Jamb Slip Without Going To The Cafe Please? by ican2020: 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
lakunle1love:

It's been rescheduled till tomorrow.
So, I should wait for tomorrow before printing.

Thank you

5 Benefits Of Doing Push Ups Every Day | Push Ups Benefits / #shocking: See What AAU Graduate Wrote About Himself After Graduation! / Pls Can U Tell Me If May/june 2002 Neco Result Is Online ?