Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

26-yr-old Doctor Buys Her First House In The United States - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 26-yr-old Doctor Buys Her First House In The United States (3974 Views)

Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz / Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate / More Art Works Of The 12 yr-old boy Who drew the N500 Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

26-yr-old Doctor Buys Her First House In The United States by Starpotter2: 8:50am On Apr 26, 2023
A medical doctor identified as Tamia Potter has become a home owner in the United States of America.

The 26-year-old took to her Twitter page to make the announcement and celebrate the purchase of her first house.

She bragged with her educational qualification and status as a landlord while affirming the goodness of God

Tamia, who is an aspiring neurosurgeon shared a photo of her posing in front of a model version of the house and she smiled from cheek to cheek.

She captioned; “Doctor and homeowner at 26. My God is so good 🤞🏽.”

Her comment section was flooded with congratulatory posts, but some netizens advised that she should hide some details like the number of the house.

A tweep @beauty_maven; Congratulations! U gotta Cover the house number, folks are weird on here.

Tamia responded; “That’s the house number of the model home!”

https://twitter.com/PotterTamia/status/1650187729827774467?s=20

SOURCE https:///26-yr-old-doctor-buys-her-first-house-in-the-united-statesville/

3 Likes

Re: 26-yr-old Doctor Buys Her First House In The United States by naijapikin2(m): 8:52am On Apr 26, 2023
Pics make her look a lil bit older. please.. meanwhile congrats to her
Re: 26-yr-old Doctor Buys Her First House In The United States by Cutehector(m): 9:00am On Apr 26, 2023
Nice.. It is not easy to achieve this feat in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 26-yr-old Doctor Buys Her First House In The United States by doggedfighter(f): 9:02am On Apr 26, 2023
Congratulations, Diva !!

There's always reward for hardwork .

1 Like

Re: 26-yr-old Doctor Buys Her First House In The United States by RepoMan007: 9:45am On Apr 26, 2023
Congrats to her.
Re: 26-yr-old Doctor Buys Her First House In The United States by ErnestNc: 10:34am On Apr 26, 2023
Buying a House is not an Asset. Though it's a good achievement I must congratulate.

I'd rather live in a rented flat , stack and acquire more assets with the money I should use to acquire a house and other luxuries, just so that I can retire early . The houses, cars and luxuries can come later as soon as my assets start paying.

Why should I fund my lifestyle from a single Job, because it pays me well ? It's like a never ending rat race . Your employer wants you to take money only from him , but he takes money from multiple individuals, companies etc ...
Why take money from one , when I can take money from the society through the assets i've amassed and be wealthy?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 26-yr-old Doctor Buys Her First House In The United States by Creamypie(m): 11:17am On Apr 26, 2023
While her mates full tinder, in -message and many other similar sites. Some even bold enough to coin am hook up and explain how its different from ashawo/ prostitution.

2 Likes

Re: 26-yr-old Doctor Buys Her First House In The United States by rottenPussy: 11:30am On Apr 26, 2023
A 26yrs old Doc in US, Lol.

Summary, another debt added to the massive existing student loan grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 26-yr-old Doctor Buys Her First House In The United States by Northernblood7(m): 2:32pm On Apr 26, 2023
ErnestNc:
Buying a House is not an Asset. Though it's a good achievement I must congratulate.

I'd rather live in a rented flat , stack and acquire more assets with the money I should use to acquire a house and other luxuries, just so that I can retire early . The houses, cars and luxuries can come later as soon as my assets start paying.

Why should I fund my lifestyle from a single Job, because it pays me well ? It's like a never ending rat race . Your employer wants you to take money only from him , but he takes money from multiple individuals, companies etc ...
Why take money from one , when I can take money from the society with my assets and be wealthy?

Are you sure that you are okay?

You call house a luxury that should come later?

2 Likes

Re: 26-yr-old Doctor Buys Her First House In The United States by ErnestNc: 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2023
Northernblood7:

Are you sure that you are okay?

You call house a luxury that should come later?

Owning a house is a luxury if you don't own any assets but your job. It is ill-advised , especially in the western society where they are heavily ladened with taxes, mortgage payment, which I'm sure the lady in question opted for.

I know this might sound weird. But you trying to attack me with your first question shows how surpressed your mental disposition is, in terms of being financially literate.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 26-yr-old Doctor Buys Her First House In The United States by kevwemike: 3:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
This one get head no bi some girls that depends on only ass, boos and runs to mk it in life

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 26-yr-old Doctor Buys Her First House In The United States by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2023
The amount used to get this house will get a better house than this in lekki. Only those that have travel can understand.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject / Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? / The Misconception: The Difference Between A Banker And A Bank Employee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.