Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,982 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts (33844 Views)

Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless / Popular Prostitute, Says She Pays Girls $100 For Live Sex On Snapchat / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by funsho75(m): 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2019
Okay ooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by judecares1(m): 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by noble71(m): 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Cynthia if you're reading this I've dashed you that money you're owing me
My brother you borrowed a woman money? Na OYO you de like this.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by dfrost: 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
peteruuu:
No one would praise her gir this o...imagine.

Modified: when going to help someone, leave the camera at home.

Na so. wink cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by scarybeeeee: 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
Where is that uncle that has been owing me 5k since 2012?This is your challenge.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
musictori:
The Nollywood Actress and mother of one has taken online to start a new challenge which is the #payyourdebtchallenge as she settles the bills of five of her followers who sent her DMs.

See what she wrote...

"So I Just paid 5peoples debt Off, who came to my dm to seek help!!
-house rent -School fees
-business money -children support
-Medical Bill
It’s #PAYYOURDEBTCHALLENGE
So if I like you I wil help clear your debts if considerate!!
Make a conscious effort to pay someone you owe today..
You can also help someone pay a bill today!!
THANK YOU"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/tonto-dike-begins-payyourdebtchallenge.html

This #paydebtchallenge wont last atal because it easier to borrow than to pay Esp to broke CELEBRITIES. Mona wey get tax to pay Nia wan do #paydebtchallenge..Abeg helosho be more creative jor
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by jaxxy(m): 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
May God forgive my debtors even tho they know what they are doing. Very terrible human beings even the so-called Christian ones undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by Patrotism: 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
Tonto, This is the best challenge. Helping people is a calling and a ministry that pleases God and mankind. I wish the entire country would take up this challenge. Thumps-up Tonto, you're always steps ahead of your peers!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by Diso60090(m): 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
phelonrays:
seems this is the best challenge ever

not the
#10yearschallenge. and
#fvckchallenge
That has nothing to benefit the society.....

Tonto; with this automatically am your fan nowgrin
more blessings.................

So person fit use sweet catch up
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by gambudu: 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
To nwatu kenneth if u are reading this. I will never forgive u for running away with my money. That house rent of 3 months u collected from me and for blocking my line from reaching u

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by dfrost: 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2019
eebraa:
People just don't like paying back debt.They'll pretend to forget knowing fully well that they'll die one day and meet their creator.Its sad

My brother. Someone owing me 65,000 since 2013 refused picking my, changed his numbers. I got his new numbers from his younger brother last week and he claimed to forget that he was owing me. Imagine? 65,000 fa?

Good a thing I didn't exchange calls with him. I did SMS exchange with him for evidence and threatened him with his dad and he was scared to death and promised to pay back April 30. I dey for am. cheesy grin angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by Toks2008(m): 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
Jessyjack:
it's only in Nigeria that celebrities will give an helping hand and they will rush back to Instagram to announce it.... why not wait for the people you help to come and do the announcement themselves and show appreciation...... All this show off doesn't bring blessings....

These days what matters is the help whether it is announced or not.

I prefer to be helped by someone who will announce it than to share my trouble with someone who will not help and still announce my problem.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by dfrost: 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
jaxxy:
May God forgive my debtors even tho they know what they are doing. Very terrible human beings even the so-called Christian ones undecided

Imagine one is owing me 50k and sent me 5k. Laugh and vex wan kill me die at the sane time. cheesy grin angry sad shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by deltateam: 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
Let me be the first to launch the challenge on nairaland.

If you have debts, name them with your bank account number, NAME(Compulsory) and why you feel I should pay your bills. You never can tell, you might be lucky.

Let the challenge begin! The criteria I will use to select the lucky person(s) will be known to me alone.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by Retrography(m): 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
Nice one Tonto Dike.... Not that decadent challenge of using a blankety- blank word by Kizz whatyamacallhim.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by deltateam: 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
Please don't pm me on this, post everything here.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by dfrost: 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
deltateam:

If you have debts, name them with your bank account number, NAME(Compulsory) and why you feel I should pay your bills. You never can tell, you might be lucky.

Let the challenge begin! The criteria I will use to select the lucky persons will be known to me alone.

You really want to see out this move?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by oglalasioux(m): 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2019
peteruuu:
No one would praise her gir this o...imagine.

Modified: when going to help someone, leave the camera at home.

Publicity will make more people help.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by smartgenius10(m): 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2019
UG0I0lBIElSITlO9
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by jaxxy(m): 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2019
dfrost:

Imagine one is owing me 50k and sent me 5k. Laugh and vex wan kill me die at the sane time. cheesy grin angry sad shocked

Terrible human beings. It’s not like they don’t have the money yet bt... Some are even close friends. Lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by deltateam: 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
dfrost:

You really want to see out this move?

Why not?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by cicikhemy(f): 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
Nice one for PR......More funds on your path
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by Adejare0559: 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
Chai..this life sha and I still dey find money to complete my school fees too
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by dfrost: 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
jaxxy:

Terrible human beings. It’s not like they don’t have the money yet bt... Some are even close friends. Lol

Family friend. Sometimes I feel like locking her up but na me go still bail am wen others begin beg me. That's just the painful part.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by dfrost: 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2019
deltateam:

Why not?

The name should be the person's name or my name?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by Adejare0559: 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
deltateam:

Let the challenge begin! The criteria I will use to select the lucky person(s) will be known to me alone.
Debt: I need money to Complete my school fees
Amount needed: 25000 naira
Account number : 2059806871 (uba) Adejare taiwo.
I'm in my final year and I don't want this school fee payment affect my academics, I have struggling to gather some money just to meet up..you will be helping my education career if you help me with the money to complete the payment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by somehow: 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
Not when the debt is about #2.8M.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by PoliticalChinex(m): 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
I want to settle the debt of any 3 beautiful nairaland girls here. indicate if u are very beautiful and have a verifiable facebook and instagram accounts
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by Burgerlomo: 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
May God continue to bless you cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by michealdeco: 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
OK which kindhearted nairalander will help me pay my Debt too? cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Opens Up On Bambam & What Went Wrong Between Them / Linda Ikeji Pictured With Uriel Oputa / Peks Ikeji Poses With Donald Duke (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.