Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. (41491 Views)

This Snake Just Bit My Brother / A Healthy Liver Vs A Liver Damaged By Alcohol (Disturbing Photo) / Man Who Took Weed And Tramadol Collapses In Delta, Enters River To Cool Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by jumper524(m): 10:47am On Apr 02, 2019
There's this cousin brother of mine who has been into this weed stuff of a thing for over two years now.
he's a very calm and responsible boy that he managed to keep it secret for years now.

During this ASSU strike combined with holiday he seemed to go into the act full time that made me suspect him(my family detest smoking and drug abuse of all kind) so he still managed to keep it hidden.
fast forward to Sunday this week morning.
They called my dad who's highly respected in the family informing him about how my cousin was misbehaving insulting everyone in the family.
we went there together with my DAD and we were more than surprised about the information we Got.
this guy was talking to everybody anyhow, he even beat a small boy of about 12years and was claiming the boy has witch and he wants to show the boy that he's stronger than him. this my cousin bro is about 22years of age.
he was even talking to my dad without respect warning his uncles and elder brothers that he would deal with all of them.
that Sunday we took him to our home since his claims that day was that his brothers were the ones looking for his trouble.
he went in took his bath and eat.
after eating, we let him sleep for sometime with high hopes that he would cool off.
he did eventually cool off after waking up but was over reactive to things. he was full of confidence that we all just had to let him be and comply with him at that moment.

That night we slept in our house in my room together. at around 12am he woke me and told me(authoritatively) to relocate to the other room that he wants to pray.
I heeded to him not to provoke him after some few hours he called me again with high command ordering me to come which I did, he said I should stand still where I am and that I should tell him what time it was. I was trying to approximate the time and tell him he said that I should go back and check my phone which I did considering his situation.
he then said I should set alarm at 5:20 am so he can wake to subhi prayee(morning prayer), which I did.
after about every 30min till daybreak, he just walks in to my room to check time till that 5:20 when my alarm rang which he then woke the whole family for prayer.
he was walking to the mosque that morning with hands widely opened and full of confidence.
Monday morning we both were suppose to return back to school on Sunday evening but had to postpone till Monday cos of the situation.
he left my house as early as 8am claiming he has lecture by 10am that morning.
we both reside in different campus so I can't really tell much about his school life though.
this morning I was called that he refused going to school and that he was misbehaving again even adding me to his list of beefs. he claims no one can force or stop him and he was arrogant to the whole people in the community.
I called and asked if he smoked again and they claimed he didn't smoke since that Sunday morning and they've been watching him since then.
we later did some findings and found out that he bought this weed from a different supplier.
the boy who introduced him to this supplier is my neighbour who is a well known drug and weed abuser.
the guy has been in multiple situation fighting with his parents whenever he smokes.

pls and pls nairalanders, I would like you guys to proffer solution as we wouldn't like to take him to psychiatric except the needs be.

Pls help push to front page let the world see the negative effect of this drug and also help me with solution..

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by Davash222(m): 10:50am On Apr 02, 2019
Your cousin takes more than weed. Weed can’t make you to be aggressive, weed calm ones nerves. No one has ever gone mad through weed.

Try and find out what he’s taking aside weed.

405 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 02, 2019
It is better to take him to psychiatric hospital ASAP before tins finally get out of hands.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by MistadeRegal(m): 10:56am On Apr 02, 2019
Bind him with chains and fetters. That will keep him under control and possible probation.

14 Likes

Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 02, 2019
Hahaha..... U guys should isolate him for a day.. Let his brain reset

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by Ayt27(m): 11:08am On Apr 02, 2019
Davash222:
Your cousin takes more than weed. Weed can’t make you to be aggressive, weed calm ones nerves. No one has ever gone mad through weed.

Actually a friend has gone borderline crazy on AZ once, but it was in form of edibles (cake). That shii can high for Africa

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by MrPENIS(m): 11:12am On Apr 02, 2019
D seller had mixed some fetish things with that weed like human hair and so forth. His case has not full blown yet. Best to rush him to a hospital immediately

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by internationalman(m): 11:16am On Apr 02, 2019
As for Me weed was the best thing that happened to me.

When I was having trouble sleeping it made me sleep like a baby

When I lost appetite it made me eat like a glutton

When I was feeling timid it made me brave..

All these things happened with zero side effects..

Lastly no matter the amount of hatred I had for you, weed would surely make me see you as my friend.. This reason is why Blackface matter tire me

I mostly used past tense in my illustration bcoz I have stopped it not bcoz of anything but my work.

276 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:17am On Apr 02, 2019
Weed is innocent here

48 Likes

Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by LuciferYaweh: 11:17am On Apr 02, 2019
This isn't weed. This is a full blown demonic possession.

Different demons possess different characteristics. They find a host and manipulate the host to do their will.
Your cousin is host to a powerful demon possibly Sonneillon.

I suggest you find an exorcist ASAP.

38 Likes

Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by Lloydthesaint: 11:22am On Apr 02, 2019
Weed can’t make you aggressive
But then again different people react differently to it
*typing this with a joint in my hand

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by jumper524(m): 11:26am On Apr 02, 2019
Davash222:

they were two of them who took the substance and the other guy is stable he claimed by bro took overdose. considering his reaction it seems very similar to that of my neigbour who always fights his parent.
I'm guessing its the brand or something..

16 Likes

Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by FlutterDollar99(m): 11:30am On Apr 02, 2019
Just two years? He started smoking just for over two years? Funny, I think he smoked LOUD.
Naa that drug dey quick mess up things.
MistadeRegal:

Which one is LOUD again Oga? Kindly break it down a bit.
Just stick to the simple strain you know.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by jumper524(m): 11:35am On Apr 02, 2019
MistadeRegal:
Bind him with chains and fetters. That will keep him under control and possible probation.
we are really considering it but would prefer a much technical solution first..
Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by jumper524(m): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2019
FlutterDollar99:
Just two years? He started smoking just for over two years? Funny, I think he smoked LOUD.
them get the one wey den dey call loud ni??
Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by FlutterDollar99(m): 11:39am On Apr 02, 2019
jumper524:
them get the one wey den dey call loud ni??
yes. It's better you tell you brother to quit that strain

8 Likes

Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by jumper524(m): 11:44am On Apr 02, 2019
internationalman:
As for Me weed was the best thing that happened to me.

When I was having trouble sleeping it made me sleep like a baby

When I lost appetite it made me eat like a glutton

When I was feeling timid it made me brave..

All these things happened with zero side effects..

Lastly no matter the amount of hatred I had for you, weed would surely make see you as my friend.. This reason is why Blackface matter tire me

zero side effect??
I'm sure your still an amateur in the game cos most pro in it acknowledges the good but would still pray to stop despite it being addictive..

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by jumper524(m): 11:46am On Apr 02, 2019
FlutterDollar99:
yes. It's better you tell you brother to quit that strain
would do..
I pray he calms down soon

3 Likes

Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by DonBenny77(m): 11:52am On Apr 02, 2019
15 years and counting in the government leaf business and still very cordinated only concern is my lips and teeth. Marijuana saved my life period! But its not for everyone, if e no good for your head quit.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by MistadeRegal(m): 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
FlutterDollar99:

Which one is LOUD again Oga? Kindly break it down a bit.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by ExAngel007(f): 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
I'm sure your brother takes drugs. not weed

24 Likes

Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
shocked
Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by Houseofglam7(f): 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
Perform exorcism on him undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by BruncleZuma: 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
grin grin grin grin

The guy below just aired my suspicion. Weed won't on its own cause such, except it was a gateway drug to more potent psychotropics, which means you've got more problems on your hands.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by sacajawea: 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
How's that possible? Tho I'm sure 90% of those viewing this thread are most likely high on weed right now

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
guf is gud for the body, it's healthy bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by DonBenny77(m): 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
Government leaf is a healing to the nation, but its not for everybody

IWWT LT

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by Offpoint1: 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2019
gringrin there's nothing wrong with your brother, he's high and communicating with The most High. He's in the spiritual hence you carnal man won't understand him, smoke what he smokes then you'll understand he's in the spiritual realm.

Moses was in the spiritual realm communicating with God for 40 days, your brother own is just 3 days and you're worriedgringrin

Let the guy rest, have you ever seen a weed smoker woke up and observed morning prayer? your brother is in the realm of the Holy of the holiesgrin

If I say praise the weed, you say add the shepegrin
praise, praise the weeeed! grin

I'm out

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by oyetunder(m): 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2019
undecided I don't think the doctors are still capable of transplanting a whole brain yet, though some are already talking of possibility of Head Transplant. Even if possible, I just wonder who will donate his head to someone who will damage it with unbridled appetite for toxic substances.

6 Likes

Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by BubuZombi: 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
S

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. / Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married / 350 New COVID-19 Cases, 206 Discharged And 8 Deaths On June 4 - (1728 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.