Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,483 members, 7,954,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:09 AM

Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. (41805 Views)

This Snake Just Bit My Brother / A Healthy Liver Vs A Liver Damaged By Alcohol (Disturbing Photo) / Man Who Took Weed And Tramadol Collapses In Delta, Enters River To Cool Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 04, 2019
internationalman:

is it really good for knacking??

Yes
Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by internationalman(m): 11:40am On Apr 04, 2019
etrange:

Brotherly, I never asked him to take the weed to his office.

Going by your analogy, the fact that you're a working class woman does not stop you from giving birth. You mustn't take the baby to your office. He could still smoke weed without taking it to work. But no, he wouldn't.

Read, he didn't just say he doesn't smoke it why at the office. He said he doesn't even do it at all unless he's on vacation. That's to tell you it has an adverse effect on his work. Otherwise, nothing should stop him from taking it even within the period in which he's not vacation provided he doesn't take it to the office.

I'm not saying weed is bad or not. I can't tell, I don't take it. I'm only pointing out the fallacies in his argument for the sake of everyone reading this. Let us be clear so people will not be misled. That's all.
To clarify everything I take weed nowadays for recreational purposes only..

The same way I wouldn't even drink on my working days except on weekends
Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by larawytte: 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
easternguy1:
Your brother has what is called mania. He needs to be placed on antipsychotics such as olanzapine, risperidone or aripiprazole

can you enlighten me more on this?
Re: Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. by larawytte: 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car / Lockdown: Deltans Adhere To Stay-At-Home Order As Ossai Applaud Deltans / A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.