Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

We May Start Selling Petrol Above N145 –IPMAN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We May Start Selling Petrol Above N145 –IPMAN (22201 Views)

Nigeria Set To Join BRICS, May Start Trading Crude Oil In Naira / Nigerians Hail Couple Selling Petrol At 198 Per Litre Instead #500 / NNPC Hints Of Fuel Pump Price Rise, Says N145 Cheapest In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We May Start Selling Petrol Above N145 –IPMAN by assasinscreed: 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2019
okay
Re: We May Start Selling Petrol Above N145 –IPMAN by JaphNice(m): 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2019
ijustdey:
Election is now over and the agreement has expired here we go again...God is our strenght and shame on them the deceptives

https://punchng.com/we-may-start-selling-petrol-above-n145-ipman/

Re: We May Start Selling Petrol Above N145 –IPMAN by sharonmum08(f): 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2019
Na Una Sabi If U Like Sell Am 1m I Knw Say One Day God Will Seize Una Power Useless People
Re: We May Start Selling Petrol Above N145 –IPMAN by chukiz(m): 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2019
It's well
Re: We May Start Selling Petrol Above N145 –IPMAN by MyGeneration(m): 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2019
Next level things. No job, no money, poverty every where. But this next level government has increased Vat, increased Tax now its about to increase petrol price.

1 Like

Re: We May Start Selling Petrol Above N145 –IPMAN by Foodforthought: 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2019
Next level. The politically intelligent Lagosians, una see una life?
Re: We May Start Selling Petrol Above N145 –IPMAN by Foodforthought: 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
We told you guys, you continued in your foolishness. Let's see what you will threaten Buhari with!!!
Re: We May Start Selling Petrol Above N145 –IPMAN by Chijeep(m): 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2019
issok...ayam alryt

1 Like

Re: We May Start Selling Petrol Above N145 –IPMAN by naijajobx: 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
Dont try it
Re: We May Start Selling Petrol Above N145 –IPMAN by osuofia2(m): 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2019
we told them that Buhari never had good intention for Nigerians but they called us names, now the man is just starting by the time the finish dealing with the country i pray we wont be worst of than Zimbabwe. God help Nigeria.
Re: We May Start Selling Petrol Above N145 –IPMAN by kcubani: 2:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
NEXT LEVEL PETROL, BUT WE WARNED THEM

1 Like

Re: We May Start Selling Petrol Above N145 –IPMAN by farouk2much(m): 2:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
NEXT LEVEL in action

1 Like

Re: We May Start Selling Petrol Above N145 –IPMAN by lucind(f): 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
we already know what next level hardship is all about, even though I passed through the fire it will never burn me but rather it will scatter all the next level foot soldiers.
Re: We May Start Selling Petrol Above N145 –IPMAN by MrPENIS(m): 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
Victory2222:
my God shall supply all my needs
EXCEPT FUEL

1 Like

Re: We May Start Selling Petrol Above N145 –IPMAN by MrPENIS(m): 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
Victory2222:
my God shall supply all my needs
EXCEPT FUEL

1 Like

Re: We May Start Selling Petrol Above N145 –IPMAN by Chiccly(f): 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2019
Next level....

More news loading.
Re: We May Start Selling Petrol Above N145 –IPMAN by codedguy1(m): 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
grin grin grin

Next leveller.
Re: We May Start Selling Petrol Above N145 –IPMAN by Psoul(m): 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
Femich18:
Can we now see that Nigerians are the problems of Nigerians. Why increase the Price beyond the agreed cost. They wanna make more profit at the detriment of Others.

Selfishness is one of the major problems facing this country.

U are wrong my brother. Everyone in business will always want to maximize and even exploit buyers.
That is why why have regulatory bodies and laws.

Any government that cannot stand firm to make laws that will protect both the manufacturers and the buyers is a waste of government. Also, any government that cannot enforce her laws to protect her citizens is an insensitive one and does not worth be in power.

The depot owners are not bn checked to maintain the standard and approved official price. So what do u expect from IPMAN? They will need to increase their price to make reasonable gain and no one will ask them why. At the end, the already suffering masses will have to bear the consequences of the government neglect.

2 Likes

Re: We May Start Selling Petrol Above N145 –IPMAN by fm7070: 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2019
They told you CHANGE, you didn't ask question
Now, they said NEXT LEVEL, 10,000 vote buying in the name of market moni beclouded your reasoning....
Una go hear am walahi..
Re: We May Start Selling Petrol Above N145 –IPMAN by rotile247(m): 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

I told you guys these things along time ago. Buhari will leave Nigeria ranking no1 in world poverty index by 2023.

By the time he will be handing over in his old stricken age, he will be handing over an old but sick country. A country is a reflection of the mind and posture of its leader.

Richdad

Succinct! May your reasoning faculty remain blessed.
Re: We May Start Selling Petrol Above N145 –IPMAN by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2019
AWON OLORI BURUKU
Re: We May Start Selling Petrol Above N145 –IPMAN by BigBashiru: 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2019
Femich18:
Can we now see that Nigerians are the problems of Nigerians. Why increase the Price beyond the agreed cost. They wanna make more profit at the detriment of Others.

Selfishness is one of the major problems facing this country.

U nailed it right there. Nigerians themselves & how they think & behave is the main problem wiv this country.

1 Like

Re: We May Start Selling Petrol Above N145 –IPMAN by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2019
K
Re: We May Start Selling Petrol Above N145 –IPMAN by rotile247(m): 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2019
Psoul:

U are wrong my brother. Everyone in business will always want to maximize and even exploit buyers.
That is why why have regulatory bodies and laws.

Any government that cannot stand firm to make laws that will protect both the manufacturers and the buyers is a waste of government. Also, any government that cannot enforce her laws to protect her citizens is an insensitive one and does not worth be in power.

The depot owners are not bn checked to maintain the standard and approved official price. So what do u expect from IPMAN? They will need to increase their price to make reasonable gain and no one will ask them why. At the end, the already suffering masses will have to bear the consequences of the government neglect.

FG increased minimum wage paid to Thier workers who are less than 10% of Nigeria population but still want to collect back by 100% increase in vat on 100% of Nigerians and also indirectly tax depot owners who pass these to IPMAN and finally to the people in form of increase in fuel price hence increased transport fare, increased production cost, increased food and commodity prices. This is sheer wickedness on a next level!
Re: We May Start Selling Petrol Above N145 –IPMAN by ocelot2006(m): 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2019
We are waiting for the dreaded VAT increase, now this crap? NEXT LEVEL I guess...
Re: We May Start Selling Petrol Above N145 –IPMAN by captianfreeman(m): 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2019
APC promised CHANGE, they delivered. They promised NEXT LEVEL, now they are delivering.
Re: We May Start Selling Petrol Above N145 –IPMAN by MzTunechi(f): 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2019
Crazy people
Re: We May Start Selling Petrol Above N145 –IPMAN by mejai(m): 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2019
Na 2day? We don buy am 300 before.
Re: We May Start Selling Petrol Above N145 –IPMAN by eagleeye2: 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2019
otokx:
Many areas in Port Harcourt now sell Petrol for 143 naira per litre.
I bought 150 this morning at Aba
Re: We May Start Selling Petrol Above N145 –IPMAN by abdulazeez1002(m): 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2019
People just happy to type Next level at any bad news but you won't see their comment on any good development.

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty / Jonathan Tells Varsities To Access N1.3tr Tetfund Money / Yoruba Leaders Adopt Atiku For 2019 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.