Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,620 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Murder Supect Of Nipsey Hussle Gets Idied, Surveillance Video Of His Shooting - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Murder Supect Of Nipsey Hussle Gets Idied, Surveillance Video Of His Shooting (367 Views)

Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M / Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey / CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Murder Supect Of Nipsey Hussle Gets Idied, Surveillance Video Of His Shooting by 9jainfoparrot: 11:29am On Apr 02, 2019
The surveillance video of American rapper, Nipsey Hussle shooting at Hyde Park neighbourhood of Los Angeles has surfaced online.

The murder suspect (Vigil Stampede) in the surveillance video was spotted in a red shirt walking swiftly towards the front before he shot the rapper three times.

Reports had it that the alleged shooter (Vigil Stampede) got into a heated conversation with the American rapper before he killed him. Police said the man believed Nipsey Hussle snitched.

See video via link below;

http://9jainfoparrot.com.ng/entertainment/murder-supect-of-nipsey-hussle-gets-idied-as-surveillance-video-of-his-shooting-emerges-watch/

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Video Of Davido Cruising With Chioma In / Some Pastors Discouraged Me At The Early Stage Of My Career– Singer Nike Akilapa / I Will Throw Party With Kpoo Keke If I Win VGMA Artist Of The Year – Stonebwoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.