Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,336 members, 7,954,374 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:49 PM

Zubairu Muazu Visits Kolade Johnson Family - Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zubairu Muazu Visits Kolade Johnson Family - Photos (46704 Views)

Policeman, Olalekan Ogunyemi, Sentenced To Death For Killing Kolade Johnson. / Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics / Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubairu Muazu Visits Kolade Johnson Family - Photos by kokomilala(m): 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
The police are the machinery of terror in Nigeria
And,easily one of the failures...the many failures of Nigeria.
As long as rabid,idiotic and mentally deficient elements occupy spaces in the force, the turnover will always be an outburst of violence and misguided execution of fire power.
Re: Zubairu Muazu Visits Kolade Johnson Family - Photos by jchioma: 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
Harmored:
angry their pictures

It's like someone is trying to point out the main killer here.
Re: Zubairu Muazu Visits Kolade Johnson Family - Photos by pacespot(m): 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
Harmored:
angry their pictures

if this is the picture of police officers who killed the guy, I think they show guilt in their face, this is just a case of occupational hazard, otherwise known as accident. notwithstanding, they must be brought to justice for shooting carelessly in the civilian populated area.
Re: Zubairu Muazu Visits Kolade Johnson Family - Photos by Lanretoye(m): 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
martineverest:
too much typo
no mind me and my keypad.
Re: Zubairu Muazu Visits Kolade Johnson Family - Photos by vandops10(m): 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
Destiny
Re: Zubairu Muazu Visits Kolade Johnson Family - Photos by Josh44s(m): 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
enemyofprogress:
The boy was from a reach family o, why did he go to wash the march at a viewing center?

Na that kind environment dey sweet to watch football pass bro because you go laugh tire. I do go to viewing center to watch football despite having an Explorer decoder and LG 3D WEBOS SMART 4K HD TV.

1 Like

Re: Zubairu Muazu Visits Kolade Johnson Family - Photos by gladisa7: 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2019
dead country..na today they dey talk am say this sars they worse pass thief.

1 Like

Re: Zubairu Muazu Visits Kolade Johnson Family - Photos by martineverest(m): 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
Lanretoye:
no mind me and my keypad.
I understand...next time proofread
Re: Zubairu Muazu Visits Kolade Johnson Family - Photos by thinkdip(m): 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2019
akinhanger:

Recall; The victim was alleged to have been shot by a member of a police team, while he was watching a Premier League fixture between Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur in Lagos on Sunday.

Johnson’s death has sparked widespread criticism, with a renewed call on the Federal Government to end the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad (F-SARS) unit of the police.

https://all-gists..com/2019/04/Lagos-Commissioner-Of-Police-Muazu-Visit-Kolade-Johnson-Family.html?m=1

OP you are a fool, what is the meaning of Alleged in this report. Why do you have to use the word alleged for a confirm action.
Re: Zubairu Muazu Visits Kolade Johnson Family - Photos by mechanics(m): 5:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
Nice one from the commissioner of police.
Re: Zubairu Muazu Visits Kolade Johnson Family - Photos by JBoss25(m): 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
fvckme:
Honestly I feel like fvcking some policemen, then I will just rip their dick off with a sharp knife while pumping me... I need to kill some policemen for this shit...
I have a big dick, let's Bleep
Re: Zubairu Muazu Visits Kolade Johnson Family - Photos by hybridblood07(m): 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
You're funny oh. They shouldn't be turtored! They deserve instant jungle justice
RZArecta2:
Bloody killers, parade the murderers inside cell make we see, we don’t believe all this drama. Those foôls should be under severe torture by now like other criminals

1 Like

Re: Zubairu Muazu Visits Kolade Johnson Family - Photos by Cityguy: 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
Lanretoye:
it's a pity the guy became a post humus celebrity,rip to him...may we never be victims of untimely death by God's grace.
Amen oooo
Re: Zubairu Muazu Visits Kolade Johnson Family - Photos by foreshore(m): 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2019
akinhanger:

Recall; The victim was alleged to have been shot by a member of a police team, while he was watching a Premier League fixture between Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur in Lagos on Sunday.

Johnson’s death has sparked widespread criticism, with a renewed call on the Federal Government to end the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad (F-SARS) unit of the police.

https://all-gists..com/2019/04/Lagos-Commissioner-Of-Police-Muazu-Visit-Kolade-Johnson-Family.html?m=1

He is better than the dullard
Re: Zubairu Muazu Visits Kolade Johnson Family - Photos by lokomania1111(m): 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
Nice move.

Call:07084942477 or 07036236238
For your alumax aluco board.
Aluminium composite panel will always give you the best Outlook on your buildings. For the best alumaco board go for alumax.

Re: Zubairu Muazu Visits Kolade Johnson Family - Photos by Daily1818: 1:18am On Apr 03, 2019
[left][/left]

Re: Zubairu Muazu Visits Kolade Johnson Family - Photos by Toseenlove: 2:29am On Apr 03, 2019
EastGold:
Medicine after death

Show us the picture of the killer cop behind bar.

The way I fear police these days ehn.

Na so I go my friend papa burial, one of his brothers na police. So police full the area.

We come dey reception dey chop, as one of them dey try make him adjust im gun make e fit balance well chop, na so I hear gbooooah.

Na God sey make the gun face air

Re: Zubairu Muazu Visits Kolade Johnson Family - Photos by CoolJul: 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
EastGold:
Medicine after death

Show us the picture of the killer cop behind bar.

The way I fear police these days ehn.

Na so I go my friend papa burial, one of his brothers na police. So police full the area.

We come dey reception dey chop, as one of them dey try make him adjust im gun make e fit balance well chop, na so I hear gbooooah.

Na God sey make the gun face air

anytime I see a uniform man with gun( mostly hanging on their side) umm na so I dey look where d mouth of d gun face o, to avoid passing dat direction...I don't even go close . if I must pass dat direction omo my eye nor dey comot from d hole ( yes using corner eye) till I finally pass.

same wit wen their vehicle dey pass our own. dat shiit scare me!

May kolade soul rest well!
Re: Zubairu Muazu Visits Kolade Johnson Family - Photos by RZArecta2(m): 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
hybridblood07:
You're funny oh. They shouldn't be turtored! They deserve instant jungle justice
by now I don baff dem petrol, light dem fire. No time for nonsense cool
Re: Zubairu Muazu Visits Kolade Johnson Family - Photos by hybridblood07(m): 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lol you wicked oh
RZArecta2:
by now I don baff dem petrol, light dem fire. No time for nonsense cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Notorious Armed Robbers In Igando Terrorising Residents In Lagos (Photo) / Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam / 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.