Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,989 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Kanu Nwankwo Donates Building To University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo Donates Building To University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (2451 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo Visits Kelechi Iheanacho In Manchester / Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) / Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Nwankwo Donates Building To University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital by AloyEmeka5: 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2010
Kanu Nwankwo donates building to University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital

[img]http://1.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/TIDH2Wk98rI/AAAAAAAAhIg/oy08klE_gwk/s400/Kanu-and-wife.jpg[/img]
Kanu and wife Amarachi

Footballer Kanu Nwankwo has done it again. He recently commissioned an ultra modern building he donated to the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital called the Heartland Building as part of his interest and commitment to helping people with heart diseases.

http://lindaikeji..com/2010/09/kanu-nwankwo-donates-building-to.html
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Donates Building To University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital by AndreUweh(m): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2010
Well done Papilo.
But why is it only him all the time?.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Donates Building To University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital by dayokanu(m): 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2010
Leave me alone, Na God dey do am oh
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Donates Building To University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital by Ibime(m): 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2010
^^^hehehehe
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Donates Building To University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital by AloyEmeka5: 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2010
Well done Papilo.
But why is it only him all the time?.

Because he made more money than other Nigerian players who plied their trade in Europe besides he has a large heart. Jonathan Akpoborihe is another multi millionaire ex soccer star but he is as stingy as the name itself. He will never give you one naira.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Donates Building To University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital by snowdrops(m): 7:13am On Sep 18, 2010
Gob bless this guy. I wonder how many thieving politicians have ever donated a loaf of bread to the poor.

On a lighter side are those not grey hair on kanus head? And he only recently got a 3 year contract with Portsmouth.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Donates Building To University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital by Kx: 7:23am On Sep 18, 2010
smiley
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Donates Building To University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital by mamagee3(f): 11:18pm On Sep 21, 2010
May God continue to bless him. . .

I wonder how many wealthy men can do this, one would expect men like Dangote to donate to the poor but someone else is.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Donates Building To University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital by dayokanu(m): 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2010
Is Amarachi that tall cos Kanu should be like 6ft6 and she looks like 6ft 4 in that pic remove heels maybe 6ft?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Donates Building To University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2010
Thank you Kanu, Bless you
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Donates Building To University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital by victorazy(m): 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2010
Ur the true son of Nigeria, well done Papilo.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Donates Building To University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital by bawomolo(m): 4:44pm On Sep 23, 2010
what a generous man.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Donates Building To University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital by dayokanu(m): 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2010
With all these praises you are showering on me, My head go dey swell.

That money na chicken change to me cool cool cool
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Donates Building To University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital by medjai(m): 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2010
mama-gee:

May God continue to bless him. . .

I wonder how many wealthy men can do this, one would expect men like Dangote to donate to the poor but someone else is.

what makes you think Dangote does not give to the poor? Are you aware that he has a foundation through which he reaches out to people in need?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Donates Building To University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital by thameamead(f): 11:12am On Sep 25, 2010
aisha2:

Thank you Kanu, Bless you
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Donates Building To University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital by yousouph(m): 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2010
More blessing Kanu Nwankwo not dayo wolfgang. lol

(1) (Reply)

I Will Succeed In Turkey-oparanozie / Messi Makes Fun Of Coutinho During Superclasico Clash With Brazil / Nigeria Call Up 36 To Flying Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.